Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At (11959 Views)

Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / Thought:(4 D Guys&girls) What Do U Say 2 A Prostitute When Negotiating 4 Sex? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Many are suffering in silence – too shy or embarrassed to talk about their private quest for sexual pleasure.They keep increasing their body counts just to get the 'feeling'

Alix says: “Women’s orgasms don’t always have clear, visual signs, which leaves many ladies confused about exactly what they should be experiencing and feeling, and whether they’re missing out on something.

“It can cause great grief and worry, but too many women stay quiet and pretend they’re satisfied.

', I am going to try and right that wrong.”

University student Tamsin Allsopp is single and lives in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs.

Despite broadening her choice of partner to include both sexes, she has never felt sexual satisfaction.

Tamsin, who is studying economics and maths, says:

“Men see trying to make me orgasm as a challenge, and I become so frustrated at not achieving orgasm.

“I tried sleeping with women, too, as I am bisexual.

See the complete story and their pictures at
http://effiezy.com/lifestyle/these-beautiful-women-have-never-had-an-orgasm/

Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Hmmmm..

Remember when I first had mine.
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Hmmmm..

Remember when I first had mine.
i don't believe this
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
i don't believe this
What don't you believe
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by coolestofall(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2017
No need increasing body count just come 2 an experienced guy dat will stimulate ur senses n make ur body sensation count.

1 Like

Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by BleedTilYouDie: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2017
How these girls know they never reached orgasm when they don't even know what orgasm is?

5 Likes

Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

What don't you believe
that they never experienced orgasms... It's the easiest thing to do these days!
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
that they never experienced orgasms... It's the easiest thing to do these days!
I only had it once
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

I only had it once
was it with you current partner or an ex?
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
was it with you current partner or an ex?
Which kind questions is this

1 Like

Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

lol...mabinu.

Stay safe.
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...mabinu.
Stay safe.
I'll and you too
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by haryordeji015(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
lol he just wana know na....it might be by ursef gan
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2017
haryordeji015:

lol he just wana know na....it might be by ursef gan
My life, relationship is private. I'm a free person but I keep my relationship off mention
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

I'll and you too
definitly... wink
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by haryordeji015(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

My life, relationship is private. I'm a free person but I keep my relationship off mention

yea dts ok anyway.....how abt we holla at eachother..
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2017
haryordeji015:

yea dts ok anyway.....how abt we holla at eachother..
Aren't we already Holla at each other
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by haryordeji015(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Aren't we already Holla at each other
lol yeah..i meant like chatting beta.. how abt whatsapp??
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
haryordeji015:

lol yeah..i meant like chatting beta..
how abt whatsapp??
Has Seun installed whatsapp on Nairaland?

What do you wish to talk about

6 Likes

Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by haryordeji015(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Has Seun installed whatsapp on Nairaland?

What do you wish to talk about

chaii gals ehn.....wht i meant was lemmie have your nomba so we can chat beta on whatsapp
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
haryordeji015:

chaii gals ehn.....wht i meant was lemmie have your nomba so we can chat beta on whatsapp
So what are we going to be talking about

2 Likes

Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by haryordeji015(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=Whitehousechick post=53917598]
So what are we going to be talking about [/quote

this one you are making it seem as if one cnt get too close to you...i am just asking for a chance to get to know you more young lady
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=haryordeji015 post=53918012][/quote] You wanna say something, don't be afraid, say it here
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by yemmybx(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

You wanna say something, don't be afraid, say it here
To me you sound like some who will like to have your 2nd orgasm again and that gentleman is man enough to help out.

4 Likes

Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
yemmybx:
To me you sound like some who will like to have your 2nd orgasm again and that gentleman is man enough to help out.
You don't have to be insultive in expressing your self.
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by yemmybx(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

You don't have to be insultive in expressing your self.
I'm really sorry if my statement doesn't sound nice to you.
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
yemmybx:
I'm really sorry if my statement doesn't sound nice to you.
Aiit...
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by haryordeji015(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

You wanna say something, don't be afraid, say it here
Wtf...afraid of what How old are you sef??
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
haryordeji015:
Wtf...afraid of what How old are you sef??
Am 18, you?
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by haryordeji015(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Am 18, you?
19...I just want to be a friend here young woman that was why I asked for your contact so we can get to know each other more privately
Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
haryordeji015:

19...I just want to be a friend here young woman that was why I asked for your contact so we can get to know each other more privately
Sorry man, I don't do my age mate

7 Likes

Re: These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At by haryordeji015(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Sorry man, I don't do my age mate
good for you carry on dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Like Most About Yourself? / Man Caught Red Handed Having Sex With Friend’s Wife (photos) / Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.