Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1143 Views)

Thought:(4 D Guys&girls) What Do U Say 2 A Prostitute When Negotiating 4 Sex? / These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by midehill(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
U don reach 25 shey? grin

#YOLO
Re: . by Zedicuz: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
is that all?
Re: . by firstking01(m): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
You are not too far from the truth only that your post ain't detailed enough to gather facts and hence will lack legible comments.
Re: . by midehill(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
richommie:
U don reach 25 shey? grin

#YOLO

no ooo
Re: . by midehill(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
firstking01:
You are not too far from the truth only that your post ain't detailed enough to gather facts and hence will lack legible comments.

I no get time

1 Like

Re: . by JacksonD7: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
midehill:
guys stop chasing women of d age of 16 to 24...buh start chasing dem from age 25 upward...if dey no gree...mke I no wetin happen...wen menopause z knocking

Seriously, menopause is knocking at 25 you obviously don't know a thing about female biology.
Re: . by midehill(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
JacksonD7:

Seriously, menopause is knocking at 25 you obviously don't know a thing about female biology.

ode... u know nothing in biology

.m a medical doctor
Re: . by darbeelicous(f): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
then you're a disgrace to the profession..... No offence please, but seriously how can you post trash and call it thread? As a medical doctor don't u think it's better to marry early dats from 20 and above so as to stop childbirth early as well to maintain ur health and to care for ya kids before old age?
Just saying undecided undecided
midehill:

.m a medical doctor
Re: . by JacksonD7: 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
midehill:

.m a medical doctor

You're a medical doctor and you're talking about menopause at 25, if what you said is true then you're living proof that this county's education system is a mess.

1 Like

Re: . by midehill(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2017
JacksonD7:

You're a medical doctor and you're talking about menopause at 25, if what you said is true then you're living proof that this county's education system is a mess.

lol jes joking ooo...m not a medical doctor ooo...I know u would insult me
Re: . by dacblogger: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2017
midehill:

I am ashamed on your behalf... angry
Re: . by bitchcrafts: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2017
When did women become rats? Just asking.
Re: . by midehill(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2017
dacblogger:
I am ashamed on your behalf... angry
na wa 4 una ooo...una no know Dan to dey insult person
Re: . by dacblogger: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2017
midehill:

na wa 4 una ooo...una no know Dan to dey insult person
You should hide your face in shame...you came online to claim what you are not. undecided
Re: . by JacksonD7: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
midehill:

No harsh feelings brother I just think ladies can be asked out at any age, waiting till 25 won't make things easier for you.
Re: . by midehill(m): 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
dacblogger:

You should hide your face in shame...you came online to claim what you are not. undecided

durrrrh

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Camp And Love / The Wicked Guy((((exclusively Bae)))) / What To Do To Avoid Turning Into A Punching Bag In Your Marriage (ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.