Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

She Has Killed Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Killed Me (471 Views)

Does My Pastor Want Me To Go Back To My Toxic Ex-husband Who Almost Killed Me / Kongi Have Killed Me Photos / Betting Has Killed Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Killed Me by PalmchatApp: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Hi everyone, i'm a 35 year old successful business man with a beautiful wife and four kids. Few months ago, i employed a good looking sales attendant and that marked the beginning of my doom.

I started having feelings for her unconditionally right from the very first day she stepped her foot into my shop at ikeja, where i sell phones and gadget. Well to cut the long story short, after so many dates and wooing, she finally agreed to go out with me, i can never forget the first time we had sex, it was like the whole hotel room was about to collapse on us, We had series of sex in all angles, from the bed, to the bathroom, She is definitely good, no doubt. I must confess it was fun.

Anyways, the whole problem started on a hot afternoon, she had just told me she wanted to meet with me urgently. In my freaking mind, i Thought she wanted more of me. So i rushed down to our usual spot to hook up with her.
she started'' Gbenga, for a while now, i've been falling ill regularly which you are aware of... so the doctor ran a few test'' she said sadly
''Are you pregnant'' i asked calmly thinking it was a minor issue. ''No Gbenga, i wish that was the case, he said i'm HIV positive''. It was at that moment i knew i was doomed. Please how do i explain these? She has killed me.

read more on palmchat app

Re: She Has Killed Me by commyluv(f): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2017
that means u don't carry too
Re: She Has Killed Me by herlarho(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2017
My Friend I Have Only 3 Word 4 U, U ARE FINISHED
Re: She Has Killed Me by agbonkamen(f): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
is not the end of ur life
Re: She Has Killed Me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oooops!!!
Re: She Has Killed Me by haryordeji015(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
ahh boy carry go...the lord is your strength
Re: She Has Killed Me by firstking01(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
One of the repercussions for infidelity.
Re: She Has Killed Me by Nobleman18(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

10 Simple And Effective Ways To Treat Women Right / Please Help Me Find Her / Question For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.