Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed (3515 Views)

Twins Marry One Woman In South Africa(photos) / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed by Incognito101: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Trust me, they will treat your fuc.k up.
RIP in advance.
Re: Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed by PROWESX(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
dis ur matter gt as e be o

Re: Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed by raphroye: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
moderatedguy:
The funny stuff is that each of them dont know i have had canal knowledge of the other.The first of them pretty and enticing,i really wanted to tell her golden words .....WOULD U MARRY ME........along the line we fell out, the relationsip didnt work.It was when i had slept with the 2nd that i noticed from her facebook page that the first was her sister.However i didnt really fancy the 2nd....she had a terrible body odour with a slippers breast....but she was seriously denying that she had already had a baby.Alas i met the 3rd of the sisters recently and i was blown off my feet.I cant stop thinking about her she is the type i really wanna settled down with.But guys am really scared here.If i have to take the relationship to the next level i will eventually meet her other 2 sisters.Should i go ahead and propose to the LOVE of my life am really shattered here.
Bro face your study jeje and if na work u get, face am and find your wife go elsewhere unless if you want them to kill you in your sleep
Re: Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed by Onyinye15(f): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2017

kole worky

No matter how u look at it, it wont till the other 2 ar married

wont ur sister inlaw visit ur home, what happens when they start crushing on u as ex-kinda

Do d needful and move on, wish u luck
Re: Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed by kevwe10(f): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Op u forget to say our lords prayer, Do not lead us into temptation, the marriage can not work out, just ask for forgiveness and move on.
Re: Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed by rex444(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
If she really is the love not lust of ur life,then tell her that before u met her,these are the things that went down all a coincidence then watch how she takes it. Then tell her ur saying this cos u want to be honest with her b cos u want a future with her then u call the three sisters together and apologize if they would accept
Re: Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed by moderatedguy: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Onyinye15:

kole worky

No matter how u look at it, it wont till the other 2 ar married

wont ur sister inlaw visit ur home, what happens when they start crushing on u as ex-kinda

Do d needful and move on, wish u luck
hmmm never tot of that but cud be interesting......free meat
Re: Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed by moderatedguy: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
rex444:
If she really is the love not lust of ur life,then tell her that before u met her,these are the things that went down all a coincidence then watch how she takes it. Then tell her ur saying this cos u want to be honest with her b cos u want a future with her then u call the three sisters together and apologize if they would accept
Oh boy that would be suicidal ooh.Seriously am thinking of just pretending i didnt bang the other 2 sister...........Maybe the sisters would want to pretend too that nothing happened.Am banking on the fact they might want to keep our secrets secret.....they might be scared to reveal to themselves......thinking it might blow out to a serious family scandal.
Re: Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed by rex444(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
moderatedguy:
Oh boy that would be suicidal ooh.Seriously am thinking of just pretending i didnt bang the other 2 sister...........Maybe the sisters would want to pretend too that nothing happened.Am banking on the fact they might want to keep our secrets secret.....they might be scared to reveal to themselves......thinking it might blow out to a serious family scandal.
How long would u want to live with the guilt? It's what you did in the past before u met her and if she doesn't see it that way,then she needs to grow up
Re: Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed by maxlev1: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Oga pls don't use ur hand to kill urself.
1.U dated and slept with three sisters.
when the thunder strikes nobody will believe that u weren't away that they are blood related.
2. U even got d 3rd one pregnant!
Mehn u are already in a very big trouble because when the other sisters find out who is involved. eehhhh mmmmm Babalawo fit dey involved.
So my advice now is pray for God's intervention on the reaction towards the upcoming baby. And secondly pls don't attempt to marry her because it will only bring u depression that's if u can stay alive.
Thank me later
Re: Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed by popefuse(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
And na 4 church dem go join una ooo?Its well
Re: Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed by moderatedguy: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2017
maxlev1:
Oga pls don't use ur hand to kill urself.
1.U dated and slept with three sisters.
when the thunder strikes nobody will believe that u weren't away that they are blood related.
2. U even got d 3rd one pregnant!
Mehn u are already in a very big trouble because when the other sisters find out who is involved. eehhhh mmmmm Babalawo fit dey involved.
So my advice now is pray for God's intervention on the reaction towards the upcoming baby. And secondly pls don't attempt to marry her because it will only bring u depression that's if u can stay alive.
Thank me later
The first one dumped me,the 2nd one just needed sexx and money.But this 3rd one wants to settle down she is really different.
Re: Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed by moderatedguy: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2017
popefuse:
And na 4 church dem go join una ooo?Its well
We fit do only court wedding
Re: Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed by 0ubenji(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

This case no hard now...

Wud u marry a lady dt has slept wt 2 of ur brothers?
touché grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trend: I Fell In Love(drop Yours) / Never Seen Before Pictures Of Dancers Getting Naughty On Stage / Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.