Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Peter Obi: The Leader Nigeria Needs! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Leader Nigeria Needs! (427 Views)

2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details / Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents / Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: The Leader Nigeria Needs! by investnow2013: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Chisom Marcellus Nwaneki wrote:

"The Oracle never ceases to amaze me!
In a hot Sunday afternoon, I was walking along the hospital corridor on my way to Awka for a meeting. on getting towards the casualty unit, I saw people gathered in front of the unit and when I asked, I was told that the former governor of Anambra state just breezed into the hospital. Trust me, I can be very inquisitive, I walked up to His Special adviser Hon Valentine Obienyem and introduced myself, I quickly asked to meet with the Oracle himself to ascertain the reason behind this August visit and I was granted free pass immediately. He (Mr Peter Obi) told me he was on his way to the Owerri airport from where he'd head to Rwanda when he overheard some of His aides saying that some of the victims of the Onitsha fire accident were in the hospital, so he decided to stop and sympathize with them.
I was deeply touched by the rare character on display by this One in a million politician... I was awestruck in fact. Almost immediately, he took my hand and told me to be the Best president NAUMSA has ever had!
Before he left , he made sure every single hospital staff on duty at the Casualty ward was smiling
For me, Mr Peter Obi remains an epitome of true leadership and active service in Africa... Little wonder the numerous international recognitions he has received since he left office.
May God continue to bless you Sir,
Nigeria needs you!

Photo credit: Okoye Arinze Cardinal "

Re: Peter Obi: The Leader Nigeria Needs! by investnow2013: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
PETER OBI

Re: Peter Obi: The Leader Nigeria Needs! by thesicilian: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Is he a Nigerian? I thought you people call yourselves biafrans?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Leader Nigeria Needs! by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Cc asha9 wink
Re: Peter Obi: The Leader Nigeria Needs! by Mologi(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
leader not president.....

op take note....
Re: Peter Obi: The Leader Nigeria Needs! by Naijiant: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
He (Mr Peter Obi) told me he was on his way to the Owerri airport from where he'd head to Rwanda when he overheard some of His aides saying that some of the victims of the Onitsha fire accident were in the hospital, so he decided to stop and sympathize with them.
In 8 years as governor he didn't build an effective fire service!
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/onitsha-fire-mediocrity-governance-anambra-state/

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This About Buhari?? / Corruption: A Tale Of China, Iran And Nigeria / Changes Starts From The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.