Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension (34624 Views)

Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status / Senate Need Not Sit To Approve Buhari’s Vacation Extension – Presidency / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Smooyis(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Get well quick

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by 111jideofor: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Since aso rock was moved to London no one knows the where about of the foreign minister BUHARI. ARE U SURE THEY HAVE NOT FINALLY SOLD THE NIGERIA TO THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Tbillz(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
K
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by elpatch(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Speedy recovery. However, a country like Nigeria requires more than a fragile body and a feeble mind.I love my President,he needs to take care of his health,he needs to offload the burden of leadership in absolute and not "technically".

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by paulo220(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
this can Only happen in Nigeria.... wit my tax money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by ikorodureporta: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Click 'Share' If you want Buhari to come & complete his time without dying in power....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Luvdk(f): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
D's country is really a big joke cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Truepee(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
mhen Nigerians sha what if he really do need to rest

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by nothingmega122(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pmb till 2090 Dats if him no kick the bucket by then.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by mathew247: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sarrki no dey this thread oo. I wonder oo. Abeg make una leave mr president alone,if he like he can rest in peace...I no send.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Luvdk(f): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nigerians r very stu pid n fooooolish grin

What a fvck are they doing with ds old n heartless man as their leader in ds modern time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Dynast(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Thomsyne:
Very soon... It'll be "Doctors say he can't travel now although he is fine"
He will shaa kuku come back one day na... whether dead or alive

The Cabals who want to siphone the economy including, looting the recovered loot dont want to tell Nigerians the truth.
When was the last time Isha the first lady was seen in public function. It seems it requires 40 days indoor b4 a widow go to public function
according to some cultures. Lets calculate when she was out publicly and when she will be out b4 the cat is let out of the bag

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
if he's incapacitated.....they should let us know. because one day na one day. monkey go market e no go come back.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Luvdk(f): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
I will never marry a Nigerian

They're very stu pid

Just look at their leader grin
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by IDPETER: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
buhari time is up.. Hell awaits his coming
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by TARABA911(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
MY PRESIDENT MAY ALLAH GRANT YOU MORE HEALTH WE ALL MISS IN NIGERIA INCLUDING THE WAILERS
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by mmsen: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Like someone else asked - why can't he 'rest' in Daura? Or somewhere else in Nigeria if his goal is to attain sufficient 'rest'?
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by mmsen: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Luvdk:
I will never marry a Nigerian

They're very stu pid

Just look at their leader grin

Look at your face and then ask yourself who would want to marry you?

And what are you doing in Greece...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by adefizzy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
I wish the president a quick recovery but sir, if your age can no longer take the stress that comes with your job, for your best interest, it's better to resign.

Thinking of it also, if Buhari was a southerner, Arewa group and northern leaders would have been all over the news calling for his resignation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Luvdk(f): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
mmsen:

Lol grin
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Blessed16(m): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mena191:
Nigerians just dey react waka
he's resting in peace
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by limeta(f): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
God help us
The looting going on right now will kill this country
Is like free for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by ifeco4(m): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Godsbaby1:
Till when, hope he is not already resting in peace, hmmmmm
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by LANDLORD72: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
It is Crystal clear now that buhari is a dead man the saraki visit is fake.proved your self baba by make a video speach to all Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by EmekaBlue(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
if he is dead i guess d muslim right is to bury him immediately....Y playing politics with religion

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by teozey111(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
BrutalJab:
Buhari must rule us till 2039.

Shebi una don vote for APC.
na only u him go rule till then

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
I won't say anything here, but i will like to invite you all to my page on www.facebook.com/amebopolitiks where you and i can put head together for a better and sustainable democracy.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by cutediva87(f): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
this is the irony of life, some body that vowed the he must rule, if he did not rule heads will roll now he has been voted in and he is running. hmmm.. buhari pls com and rule
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Dareomo(m): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
One with God is majority.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Princewell2012(m): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kennyodinye:
If You Voted For Buhari, I pray Ur Health Becomes Like His Own.

I reject it in Jesus name. no let me course you.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Kennyodinye(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Princewell2012:

I reject it in Jesus name. no let me course you.
So you follow vote....course hmmm
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Princewell2012(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
mmsen:

My guy you wicked o. Do you know that i have to click on her profile to see the dam face. Lol

But she is not too bad naw. Lol grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Credible Northerner, Not Osinbajo Should Succeed Buhari In 2019 / Dele Momodu Mocks Ibrahim Idris' Retirement As The IG Of Police / First Lithium Processing Plant In Nigeria Under Construction In Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.