Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff (31797 Views)

MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by topsam1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
silastemplar:
some comments I read on Nairaland just makes me feel bad. The way some of us reason.

Me sef wonder how nija go grow with this kind of people....person wey never even govern ekiti well...huzzling to be president

1 Like

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Ikigia: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
anonimi:

The dullard occupying Aso Rock in absentia while being treated in London did that already.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900949_img20160617wa0002_jpegef7a57266bb598161873f53e9609ce93

First Picture: Is the number of certificates acquired by a leader directly proportional to good leadership??

As if those mentioned names were patriotic during their days.

On Trump-esque, PMB has never been a JOKE like Fayose!
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by anonimi: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ikigia:
First Picture: Is the number of certificates acquired by a leader directly proportional to good leadership??

As if those mentioned names were patriotic during their days.

No.

On Trump-esque, PMB has never been a JOKE like Fayose!

It is a matter of degrees/ levels.
Moreover they are dealing with 200 million mumu jokers as their fellow citizens so they can afford to be jokers themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc

1 Like

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
So that he go dey share bread and kpomo upandan when in aso rock like he's doing in Ekiti.

Always crawling around. Doesn't he have job in office to do
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by omenkaLives(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
progress69:

This picture ehhhh. E dey torment them for sleep
That is why it is my favourite. cheesy
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by ameh99: 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=AirFireEarthH20 post=53918875]Ayo 'The Rock' Fayose is the best thing that happen to SW. When I was younger, I was told SW is not known for bravery but Fayose surprises me a lot with his courage and uncommon bravery.

If someone like Fayose is Nigerian President, he would deliver the South from nothern domination. May your dreams come to pass. Amen[/quote

Rubbish....you and your uncle Fayo should keep dreaming grin grin grin
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Johnnyessence(m): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Fayose will surely be dreaming as much the masses keep giving him fp attention. He's useless as lawma trash can. He will be surprised in the next year election when the people of ekiti reject him and his party. Instead of him to resolve the issues of PDP at the moment, he's busy campaigning for himself for d seat of vp or president. Well karma will surely catch him. Useless governor.
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by ofuonyebi: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
useless governor. You cannot trust them for anything.

They talk from the two sides of their mouth always.

They can afford to waste money at AIT and still owe the innocent workers

up to ..8-months salary arrears.

have you ask God who owns life?
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Archbishop88: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
I could remember wen dz fayose said God said he will become nigeria president.so God has change his mind ,so u will both become vp n president. Pls can u just stop lying against God.
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by winj3: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Fayose is indeed a Mad Man. A man that went to a train station and posed in front of a podium to fake addressing a crowd of businessmen in a far away Asian country will never be our VP.

You must be a joker, Nigeria and NIGERIANS have a hsitory of allowing (and electing) animals, pimps, touts, armed robbers, rapists, drug dealers into govenment - What makes you think Fayose will not be?

He actually fits the profile of the avreage VP or president of Nigeria!
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by hisMrs(f): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
i believe Fayose has completely lost his mind this time. can he not control his loose mouth for once?
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
I think he has a shot at it.
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
These guys still believe that political differences tantamount to rivalry. Na wa o, sane politicians are supposed to disagree based on policies but I can see that they each have an ambition which is primarily to see higher office to pilfer more funds. Do they have a real life outside of politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by idrmdk: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
fayose the good people of PDP are leaving for another party where would u be?Sharif has come as people deceiving people party(PDP)chairman.
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by adomuwiner(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
fayose is more enlightening than prof. biyi daramola of FUTA.how i wish he should talk to him to behave well afterall they are from the same EKITI state
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by lexy2014: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
TippyTop:
He deserves to be president.
No one has protected this democracy more than Fayose. Buhari would have long sold Nigeria on ebay if not for Fayose.
hahahaha....u will b shocked.under which platform?d same man who brought sheriff to pdp nd said sheriff is d best thing in d world only to turn around to fight sheriff because sheriff didn't give him VP slot?like they say b careful what u wish 4
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by marv1: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
A man who can give and donate money freely to beer palour association without blinking. A man that is drunk of power and hypocracy. A man that behave like a gangster and holigan. A man full of arogance and commedy. Nigeria is not like ekiti state where they dont know their rights and what happens around them. Fayose who can not harness the resources of the state and take initiative to pay workers 7 months backlog of salaries rather than waiting for abuja. A man who has never been transparent with govt earnings and expenditure.
seunmsg:

That day will never come. It's bad enough that we have too many challenges to contend with in Nigeria, we simply cannot add having a mad man as president or VP to the list of our problems. Never!
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by marv1: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
If u truely u know fayose of my state u wont be talking gargons. Fayose protected democracy indeed.? Fayose who can not harness the resources of the state and take initiative to pay workers 7 months backlog of salaries rather than waiting for abuja but can give #10million naira to beer palour association. A man who has never been transparent with govt earnings and expenditures. A man who has been stealing from over funding of contracts in ekiti from the resources he is getting from FG while workers are suffering. I think they say charity begíns at home. Fayose is just as USELESS as the ex-gov Fayemi of my state no wonder Fayose said he was not going to probe Fayemi when he(Fayose) assumed office because they are partners in crime. So in what way has fayose protected democracy as if he has done anything fantastic. If i should commend any governor. It should be anambra state gov Obiano Wille, Ogun state and lagos state who have done fantastically well without making noise and not a tout gov fayose who will give a cup of rice and he will be boastful of it as pride while his counterparts are investing in rice farming and production. Fayose is a BIG scam. Go and read about the scam he did in his first tenure that made him impeached. Fayose is a big time scamer.
TippyTop:
No one has protected this democracy more than Fayose. Buhari would have long sold Nigeria on ebay if not for Fayose.
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by devvland(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

Lol grin The biggest scam in Nigeria is Fayose, how this man was able to hoodwink Ekiti people, remains a mystery.

It's easy my brother. In the land of the blind, a one-eyed man is usually king.

FAYOSE did not only hoodwink Etiki, but the South East too. Google a term called "Populism". It's a powerful strategy in politics. TRUMP used it and its ripple effect extended as far as South-eastern Nigeria.

I won't be surprised if Fayose becomes president. We are that gullible and impressionable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by rasco2000me: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
That will be eathr a prison in nigeria or oversea let wait and see
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by kings09(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Indeed. U wey de hail Andy Uba. U go hail fayose if he defecta to ur party. Interest is all dat matters

Wen I tel efilefun hw much the hypocrisy of zombies stink, dis is an example
madridguy:
Fayose the comedian. Keep it up, nothing is impossible.

I stand with Ali Modu Sheriff.
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by TippyTop(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
marv1:
If u truely u know fayose of my state u wont be talking gargons. Fayose protected democracy indeed.? Fayose who can not harness the resources of the state and take initiative to pay workers 7 months backlog of salaries rather than waiting for abuja but can give #10million naira to beer palour association. A man who has never been transparent with govt earnings and expenditures. A man who has been stealing from over funding of contracts in ekiti from the resources he is getting from FG while workers are suffering. I think they say charity begíns at home. Fayose is just as USELESS as the ex-gov Fayemi of my state no wonder Fayose said he was not going to probe Fayemi when he(Fayose) assumed office because they are partners in crime. So in what way has fayose protected democracy as if he has done anything fantastic. If i should commend any governor. It should be anambra state gov Obiano Wille, Ogun state and lagos state who have done fantastically well without making noise and not a tout gov fayose who will give a cup of rice and he will be boastful of it as pride while his counterparts are investing in rice farming and production. Fayose is a BIG scam. Go and read about the scam he did in his first tenure that made him impeached. Fayose is a big time scamer.

When Fayemi was buying bedroom furnitures for N50mil where were you?
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by phanshark(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
ebosie11:
Fayose was a guest on AIT where he spoke of Ali Modu Sheriff's claim that PDP governors are with him and more.In part he said.....

"Ali Modu Sheriff said the Governors are with him, let him call us to a meeting maybe he will see anyone.

"God forbid, to sit with Alimodu Sheriff again in my life.

"One day I know that I will be the Vice President of Nigeria or possibly President Federal Republic of Nigeria".

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/fayose-speaks-on-ait-will-be-vice.html
I watch it live,he says if it's the will of God 4 him to pres/vice pres it will come to past
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by okenwa2019: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
seunmsg:

That day will never come. It's bad enough that we have too many challenges to contend with in Nigeria, we simply cannot add having a mad man as president or VP to the list of our problems. Never!
get sense young man.
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by brightworld2(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
fayose always dreaming the impossible.
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by sweetheart202(m): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
MY DEAR GOVERNOR SHOULD PLEASE STOP DREAMING...NIGERIA IS NOT EKITI STATE...I KNOW YOU ARE A GOOD MAN BUT FORGET THE VP OR PRESIDENTIAL POSITIONS..INSTEAD WORK TO BE A SENATE PRESIDENT.........POWER WILL ROTATE BACK TO THE SOUTH COME 2023.....ITS THE TURN OF THE SOUTHEAST IF WE WILL ALL BE FAIR...HOW OLD WILL FAYOSE BE THEN? ABEG STOP CREATING CHEAP POPULARITY..IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
TippyTop:

LOL you guys are funny, What can Fayose do to Buhari? Oh... you mean with all his ranting and wailing? Like Buhari care about him...

Well all Buhari gave was an order in may 2016 and he stop Fayose and Wike from traveling out of Nigeria and since then them no born 2 of them well to near International Airports..
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Oblang(m): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:
Ayo 'The Rock' Fayose is the best thing that happen to SW. When I was younger, I was told SW is not known for bravery but Fayose surprises me a lot with his courage and uncommon bravery.

If someone like Fayose is Nigerian President, he would deliver the South from nothern domination. May your dreams come to pass. Amen

To the Igbos, stupidity is bravery.... The kind of bravery that made a general got abt 3million of his kinsmen killed and run on exile to another country...
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by greatman247(m): 5:55am On Feb 22, 2017
This fayose is shameless liar. Last year when Sheriff claimed fayose was acting up cos he was interested in being VP in future fayose denied that no one should take Sheriff serious now the truth is out. Dream on mumu governor. So he had been criticizing President Buhari thinking he won't be arrested by Efcc after he leave his governorship position, no wonder he has VP ambition. Thinking by then he will become untouchable. Let's see.
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by autonomous22: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2017
seunmsg:

Maybe it will b over ur dead body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Serves Passenger On Abuja-Kaduna Train / The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State / Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.