Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Pearls Of Love IV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pearls Of Love IV (267 Views)

I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / Pearls Of Love (episode 27) / Pearls Of Love (episode 19) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pearls Of Love IV by ACKCITY: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Even after twelve years I am still unable to forget the first night. That first night for years remain tied somewhere in my memory and refused to leave. It's like a file copied on a flash, if the file is not deleted or becomes corrupt, it remains on the flash for even twenty years.

That was the first night that Ann slept in my room back then while we were in the university.

It was our second year in school, that was the same year I met Ann. I was in Computer Science while she was in Microbiology. We had an elective course in Biological sciences department, that was where we met.

As soon as I stepped into the lecture room, I could almost immediately notice the fair complexioned girl, sitting all by herself at a corner of the lecture room; she looked new, though it’s not like I know everyone that took the elective course but I would have known her if she had been in that class before! She wasn’t someone you can miss out in a crowd. Beauty is an understatement!

You know, I am this very smart kind of a guy, very fast to calculate and analyze situations around me, without really giving myself off, unless I want to, and the only reason why I would, is because I want you to notice me.

The class was rowdy as usual.

Some students can really behave like kids, moving around from one place to the other like they were in a primary school class.

One of my major dislikes is disorderliness and untidiness. Disorderliness brings about ugliness and ugliness is repulsive and distracting but beauty radiates and attracts.

Have you ever wondered why beauty seems to attract everyone that comes around them, because beauty attracts.

Read more http://www.ackcitynews.com/2017/02/pearls-of-love-iv.html

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Confused / A Description Of Love / Are You Talking About Honeymoon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.