Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them (39930 Views)

What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by prolove22(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Drienzia:
8 One Forum like that moderators- They will pour out their anger in a little comment, and ban someone for 0ne year. lol. watin no reach to vex, dem go serious am like person wey de wait govt pension for OSUN state.
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE FORUM?

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by BlindAngel: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Nobody dump me o, but e done too much for them for NL.
They wanted to bully me with the whole olosho talk, e no work ooo. I can't be bullied. grin
Goat abeg go sit down for bush joor.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by Hadey007(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Nigerian boyfriends: they see relationship as a f^ck spree tongue. They claim to love you for you, but when you withhold the punny, their character changes. They become frustrated and are ready to dump you for the next girl.

They will say sex is part of love, they sabi love 5 girls at a time na, their love na division of labour. Then later say they wanna marry virgin. Na thunder go fire all of una, refurbished olosho shall be your portions. cheesy

They ask what you are bringing to the table, whereas they bring nothing aside their dicks. How many of you have asked your gf what her GP is? Foolish guys

In a nutshell...the average Nigerian guy with his warped mentality, deserves the kind of girl you just described.

The good guys are hooking good girls. These ones are nagging morning to night. No wonder you guys don't have time to hustle. Woman matter done fry una senses.

lol.... can't stop laughing
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by raph101(m): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Where u keep police. NNigerian police are the worst people to ever meet.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by marisdgreat(f): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Change your opinion about Nigerian guys abeg. 90 percent of us are actually very good and responsible people.
for your village or na those wey no dey exist dey among the 90%. abeg clean the groundnut wey dey for your lips cos u just chop finish nah
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
marisdgreat:

for your village or na those wey no dey exist dey among the 90%. abeg clean the groundnut wey dey for your lips cos u just chop finish nah
Change your mindset, there are very good men in Nigeria even around you but you girls all want to date the yahoo boys and the p.orn stars wannabe.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by jojothegreat(m): 12:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Nigerian customer care

They wake you up from sleep by 4am and ask you to subscribe for grandma beauty's tips grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by 1miccza: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Nigerian boyfriends: they see relationship as a f^ck spree tongue. They claim to love you for you, but when you withhold the punny, their character changes. They become frustrated and are ready to dump you for the next girl.

They will say sex is part of love, they sabi love 5 girls at a time na, their love na division of labour. Then later say they wanna marry virgin. Na thunder go fire all of una, refurbished olosho shall be your portions. cheesy

They ask what you are bringing to the table, whereas they bring nothing aside their dicks. How many of you have asked your gf what her GP is? Foolish guys

In a nutshell...the average Nigerian guy with his warped mentality, deserves the kind of girl you just described.

The good guys are hooking good girls. These ones are nagging morning to night. No wonder you guys don't have time to hustle. Woman matter done fry una senses.

In as much as you aren't wrong, I must say not all guys.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by Karlman: 12:40am On Feb 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Nigerian boyfriends: they want you to be as servile as a maid. Do things even their mothers won't do. They want you to wash, cook, clean and f^ck them. Tell them to put a ring on it and they remember all your bad character in a bid to dump you

After f^cking different girls, they'll say they want virgin.
God punish all of una...na packaged undercover oloshos una go marry last last grin
...yet there be good men but most times babes dont recognise them when they meet one only to realise the moment they are gone...then they spend the rest of their life waitin for his kind
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by calmG(m): 1:15am On Feb 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Nigerian boyfriends: they want you to be as servile as a maid. Do things even their mothers won't do. They want you to wash, cook, clean and f^ck them. Tell them to put a ring on it and they remember all your bad character in a bid to dump you

God punish all of una...na packaged undercover oloshos una go marry last last grin
Pocohantas, the guy wey break your heart no try at all....

2 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 22, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

This is bullshit. There are way more men than women in Nigeria and besides its only guys who know the games women play and how to make their way around them that actually get the girls. Majority are big time loosers. If you have been dating the wrong guys then you need to change, many desperate men in Nigeria looking for wives and they cannot find.
She said the truth by balancing the equation. Since she only reply haywire07 it was obvious she was saying the truth. Although both of them are not completely correct
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by justmenoni: 2:26am On Feb 22, 2017
Op add : Nigerian Tenants
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by arinolaa(f): 2:34am On Feb 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Wa shey orire!!!!!!
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by arinolaa(f): 2:35am On Feb 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Ase gun grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by haryomikun(m): 3:19am On Feb 22, 2017
pocohantas:

This chick get bad mouth oh grin grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by columbus007(m): 3:50am On Feb 22, 2017
pocohantas:

where dis one from.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 22, 2017
pocohantas:

@ pocohantas, u just got me drooling for you. Please pm me.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by xprtngnr(m): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Naija police kan!!!!?
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 22, 2017
freecocoa
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by gentlesoul196: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2017
pocohantas:

girl you funny I swear, I don laugh tire
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by mumels(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2017
pocohantas:

After you shut up. grin

Hmmm. Babe. Not all guys are like that. There are still responsible ones.
Also I think it's a coin with 2 sides. As it is for the guys, it is for the ladies.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by MrWhite007(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Nigerian girlfriends: always dreaming and waiting for the perfect guy whilst their attitudes portray them as slay queens ..ready to slay your life and your bank account.. Imagine, some girls looking for waterproof makeup when you are attending deeper life
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by mira4u: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2017
michael142:

Bros nor dey hold me, leave my shirt, leave my hand make I kpeme her once and for all. Toto when she wash with morning fresh nai she take dey brag.

STFU t. Gosh!!! Nairaland is full of adults who have the brain of four year olds.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by Drienzia: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2017
prolove22:
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE FORUM?
lol, u know na
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by marxwellerr247(m): 9:31am On Feb 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Sorry Sister , I could feel the pain in ur post ,

Did he later tell u he wanted a virgin

well he didn't deserve U

There are Many good guys out there

just pray
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by Augustap(f): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2017
haywire07:
Nigerian Girlfriend
They see relationships as job opportunities and ready to watch you commit suicide out of frustration as long as you don't pay them their salaries and allowances . They are ever ready to dump u for a richer nigga
Not all of us pal...good ladies still exist out there
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by zameena(f): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2017
YINKS89:
its obvious from the topic u created https://www.nairaland.com/3454988/how-smooth-chocolate-glowing-skin
how does that correlate? So looking for ways to have a good Skin makes me a runs girl? Now that's funny because I'm fully clothed from hair to feet every single day of my life, you can only see my face and hands. Tank you
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by timilinda(f): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
haywire07:
Nigerian Girlfriend
They see relationships as job opportunities and ready to watch you commit suicide out of frustration as long as you don't pay them their salaries and allowances . They are ever ready to dump u for a richer nigga

Hahahaha! Chai! U haf keed us! cheesy
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by ewawumi(f): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
VastFinder:
There is no doubt that the effect of the economic recession in the country has subjected people to complaining and grumbling on the cost of living.

Nigerians are trying their possible best to survive in the midst of all by cutting down cost to complement their means of income. There are some Nigerians you will never want to have anything to do with during this recession.

Here 8 types of people living in Nigeria that could make life miserable for you.

1. Nigerian Tailors
Some tailors in Nigeria can make life miserable when you give them a design and they do something entirely different. They are good at making promises and never delivering them. Good at giving unimaginable excuses. If they promise to bring your cloth this week, don’t expect it until next month.

trust Nigerian tailors hen, imagine a tailor sewing a skirt whose design n style is different from that of the blouse
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by ewawumi(f): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
VastFinder:
There is no doubt that the effect of the economic recession in the country has subjected people to complaining and grumbling on the cost of living.

Nigerians are trying their possible best to survive in the midst of all by cutting down cost to complement their means of income. There are some Nigerians you will never want to have anything to do with during this recession.

Here 8 types of people living in Nigeria that could make life miserable for you.

1. Nigerian Tailors
Some tailors in Nigeria can make life miserable when you give them a design and they do something entirely different. They are good at making promises and never delivering them. Good at giving unimaginable excuses. If they promise to bring your cloth this week, don’t expect it until next month.

naija tailors are simply frustrated being looking for who else to frustrate.
imagine giving a tailor a lace n an Ankara, only for her to sew d skirt meant for the Ankara blouse with lace n sew the skirt meant for the lace blouse with Ankara. I ended up looking like a confused fellow when I checked the cloth after travelling all the way from Lagos to Ilesha.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by BreacherX(f): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
pocohantas:

$$

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.