Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them (39963 Views)

What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by BreacherX(f): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Nigerian boyfriends: they want you to be as servile as a maid. Do things even their mothers won't do. They want you to wash, cook, clean and f^ck them. Tell them to put a ring on it and they remember all your bad character in a bid to dump you

After f^cking different girls, they'll say they want virgin.
God punish all of una...na packaged undercover oloshos una go marry last last grin

ARE YOU HEART BROKEN?
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by kayperry: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Nigerian boyfriends: they want you to be as servile as a maid. Do things even their mothers won't do. They want you to wash, cook, clean and f^ck them. Tell them to put a ring on it and they remember all your bad character in a bid to dump you

After f^cking different girls, they'll say they want virgin.
God punish all of una...na packaged undercover oloshos una go marry last last grin

Premium Tears of a resident evening newspaper ... if you like cry lagoon even key holder you no go collect for here undecided

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by pocohantas(f): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
kayperry:

Premium Tears of a resident evening newspaper ... if you like cry lagoon even key holder you no go collect for here undecided

Lol. Collect what? Man?

One day you would stalk my posts as usual and make a hard decision- sniper or death by hanging. Because the pain would be too much to bear. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by kayperry: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. Collect what? Man?

One day you would stalk my posts as usual and make a hard decision- sniper or death by hanging. Because the pain would be too much to bear. grin grin

the last time i felt pain here was when VICtoria died ... blessed memories

do you want to reconsider your statement or we should look forward to it wink
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by pocohantas(f): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
kayperry:

the last time i felt pain here was when VICtoria died ... blessed memories

do you want to reconsider your statement or we should look forward to it wink

You would feel pains my dear, not by my death, but by my very existence that has been tormenting you for years.

Just keep stalking, I am here for you… wink

2 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by doggedfighter(f): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Nigerian boyfriends: they see relationship as a f^ck spree tongue. They claim to love you for you, but when you withhold the punny, their character changes. They become frustrated and are ready to dump you for the next girl.

They will say sex is part of love, they sabi love 5 girls at a time na, their love na division of labour. Then later say they wanna marry virgin. Na thunder go fire all of una, refurbished olosho shall be your portions. cheesy

They ask what you are bringing to the table, whereas they bring nothing aside their dicks. How many of you have asked your gf what her GP is? Foolish guys

In a nutshell...the average Nigerian guy with his warped mentality, deserves the kind of girl you just described.

The good guys are hooking good girls. These ones are nagging morning to night. No wonder you guys don't have time to hustle. Woman matter done fry una senses.

Can I buy you a drink for this ? grin

Keep dropping it as e dey hot.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by doggedfighter(f): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Change your opinion about Nigerian guys abeg. 90 percent of us are actually very good and responsible people.

Are among the very good and responsible guys?

Asking for my friend? grin grin grin

She needs a husband grin
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by jornwhite: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Nigerian boyfriends: they see relationship as a f^ck spree tongue. They claim to love you for you, but when you withhold the punny, their character changes. They become frustrated and are ready to dump you for the next girl.

They will say sex is part of love, they sabi love 5 girls at a time na, their love na division of labour. Then later say they wanna marry virgin. Na thunder go fire all of una, refurbished olosho shall be your portions. cheesy

They ask what you are bringing to the table, whereas they bring nothing aside their dicks. How many of you have asked your gf what her GP is? Foolish guys

In a nutshell...the average Nigerian guy with his warped mentality, deserves the kind of girl you just described.

The good guys are hooking good girls. These ones are nagging morning to night. No wonder you guys don't have time to hustle. Woman matter done fry una senses.

Nigerian Girlfriends, they see relationship as poverty elevation scheme undecided they claim to love you buh withhold money, they show there true color, they start acting funny and start avoiding calls or text, if they reply naa after 72hrs or give one word sequence.. next tin dem don move on to yahoo boyz or sugar dad

Nigeria gurlz believe a guy can't possibly love them without money & goodie showers, they sabi date different guyz for billings purpose, each boyfriend/maga are assign to a bill base on capacity. davido for travels, wizkid for rent, portable gotv sub

After living the goods guyz to go LovePeddler around, biological clock ticks nd they are back looking for God fearing men ... Na thunder go fire there borehole,plus simps shall be there portion.

They want to be threated like a kween whereas there mentality/lifestyle is nothing close to royalty. How many gurlz care to know the emotional state of a man ? just money money useless gurls

In a nutshell ...the average nigerian gurl with there entitlement mentality, don't deserve the kind of men they get.

The goods guyz are either hooking retired/undercover olosho or leeches. while the evening newspapers are online nagging from morning to night. No wonder no man find them worth of a ring and the moment biological clock start ticking, bitterness & regrets set in to grill there senses. for a minute it sucks to be you undecided
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them by pocohantas(f): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

Can I buy you a drink for this ? grin

Keep dropping it as e dey hot.

Yes baby. Happy Sunday to you…

I didn’t read the post above. It is bad enough that he writes migraine inducing posts. It is worse that he expects me to read over three lines of such. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today / I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.