Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) (29145 Views)

I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu In Dilemma Over Grouse With Saraki, Oyegun / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by AutoReportNG2: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Senate President Dr, Abubakar Bukola Saraki, Hon, Speaker Dogara meets the Acting President Professor Yemi Osinbajo at the State House today.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/02/photonews-osibanjo-meets-with-saraki.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by AutoReportNG2: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Nogodye(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Does this man rest? He seriously mean well for Nigeria..I think he want to bridge the gap between the Executive and Legislative.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by AutoReportNG2: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nogodye:
Does this man rest? He seriously mean well for Nigeria..I think he want to bridge the gap between the Executive and Legislative.

Same think I asked daily... Does he rests at all?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Josegun(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
That's cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by sarrki(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
He came and report to mere commissioner

God you are wonderful

Saraki reporting to the mere commissioner

Lord let my enemy bow before me

253 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Iluibadan: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
The Bastard Saraki looks unhappy.. Wants to be President at all Cost..... Snitch...

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Iluibadan: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:

God you are wonderful

God is really Wonderful.... A whole President of the Senate reporting to a "Mere Commissioner"

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Nogodye(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
AutoReportNG2:

Same think I asked daily... Does he rests at all?

I just love his passion for this country

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by iambijo(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
K
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by theway83: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ride on

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Anthony0094(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Land
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Wetin concern us?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by dimanche4real(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
The workaholic Professor.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
God bless and strengthen him

His wife should intensify prayers for him cos I don't trust all these hawks around.

28 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Nateben(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
The plotting has began. My brother is going to be declared as the president soon.

Haters I dash una dis

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Daslim180(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
My girlfriend invited me to her house where I found her sister alone. So I sat there waiting for my girlfriend while her unbelievable sexy sister was sitting next to me. A few moments later she whispered to me 'we should have sex while my sister isn't home. I immediately got up and turned around to head back to my car. I found my girlfriend standing by the door, she hugged me and said 'you've won my trust'.Moral of the story: Always keep your condoms in your car

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:

God you are wonderful

lolz

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by clevadani: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
U
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by talk2rotman(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
God! let my enemies look up to me for help and let them bow before me cus only u can turn the hands of time.
but tell vp to take it easy on himself o....we nid him healthy and strong o.
God bless Nigeria!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by samkay3g(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
mere commissioner meeting with crooks

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by netflicks(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
What about photos of Buhari and Osibanjo meeting in London.... U can make the news with dat also.. Clueless and confused govt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Abeyjide: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Saraki in first pix

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Is buhari alive or not, that's what matters most at the moment now

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ride on Mr president, we dey your back.

Bubu should remain in London with his cows. sad angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by angelo5uk(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
What's happening.... All these meetings make it look like these guy are truly hiding infos from the general public about some key issues that is capable of...... I don't know oh

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by ettybaba(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
If you hate Osinbajo please look inward or see a psychiatric doctor.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by JDelight(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
BREAKING NEWS...
On issue of electricity
Minister of Power - Babatunde Raji Fashola
asked me to tell you that all Power belongs to God

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) by kings09(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Osinbajo is truly the presidential one. Now we knw Buhari is nigeria's stumbling block to justice n peace n even good governance.

After Osibanjo go don work finish building collaborations, buhari will come from nowhere forming boss.

Buhari shld pls stay in London n wherever he is till 2023

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites / Tinubu Meets Akeredolu In Governor's Lodge, Asokoro, Abuja (Photos) / Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole A Thug, Shouldn't Complain About His Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.