Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party (57158 Views)

Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) / Breaking:zimbabwe’s First Lady Grace Mugabe Files For Divorce From Robert Mugabe / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by JONAS21: 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
African methusaler
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by vioment: 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
A great man with a very tainted legacy. No coming back from that.

Outside of his legacy, I admire how he ages, he is still active both physically and mentally.

Happy birthday; but call for and supervise a credible election and stop behaving like a fool.
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by ybalogs(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Irrespective of what people say,President Mugabe remains a patriotic citizen of Zimbabwe.
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by huntax(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
ruggedised:

at London hale and healthy as we were told by lie mohamad cheesy grin

sha better than your old vegetable leaves that have ruled ur Bleep country over 30 years now grin
Well at least, he RULED it. Your president couldn't even rule a line if he tried. He's only 2 years in and his engine is already smoking up.
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by ybalogs(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
The best thing that can happen to him is for him to just die in power. I can almost bet that has always been his wish.
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by Navalguy: 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
who he epp?

Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by JONAS21: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by JONAS21: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Mugabe was honoured as his staff threw a surprise birthday party for him.this man is as old as
dauradiho

Though nonagenarian was unable to cut his cake but his son-in-law Chikore Simba came to his rescue.

See photos…

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-president-robert-mugabe-birthday-party-93.html

Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by lilyheaven: 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
ruggedised:
Zimbabwe are fools to allow this old vegetable rule over them
Are you a Nigerian? Then I laugh you in Kenya's voice,
Because your president is not only a vegetable but a stick fish
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by Ibajeniyan(m): 12:04am On Feb 22, 2017
all the best for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by DivinelyBlessed: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Mugabe. Long reign

1 Like

Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 22, 2017
If he is helped to cut his birthday cake, then someone else is helping him massage his wife. That masseur is raw president of zimbabwe. Now, compared to Nigeria, Buhari's wifebis a masseur, her husband is always in clinics. Aisha isbour raw president, but osibanjo is not a mere commissioner,the guy fit dey pray inside make baba kpeme. Even his wife, who no wan be first lady ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by JONAS21: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2017
lilyheaven:

Are you a Nigerian? Then I laugh you in Kenya's voice,
Because your president is not only a vegetable but a stick fish
u wicked
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by Depreacherman(m): 12:11am On Feb 22, 2017
ruggedised:

I advice you watch your tongue and stop displaying your foolishness publicly!
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by Mbediogu(m): 12:13am On Feb 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
So let me get this.

He could not cut a cake with a knife until helped?do they make Cakes with Bones now in Zimbabwe?

His inability to cut the cake could even be from an inability to walk up to the table. His hands may not spared - tremors at that age. And so forth. On a lighter note, the people in disatisfaction may have made the cake with concrete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 22, 2017
YOU WILL NOT KILL ME
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by mecussey(m): 12:14am On Feb 22, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Mugabe was honoured as his staff threw a surprise birthday party for him.

Though nonagenarian was unable to cut his cake but his son-in-law Chikore Simba came to his rescue.

See photos…

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-president-robert-mugabe-birthday-party-93.html

Na wa for life...at a point in your age...you will just be counting down...if u think this man is happy...na lie. He is just counting down and thats another depression
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by Olateef(m): 12:18am On Feb 22, 2017
AntiWailer:

It has gone down from 1.8million to 1 million.
A bakery or Just one bread ??
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by ebosed: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2017
decatalyst:
The majority of the population of Zimbabwe must be senile!

How could this rape continue till he clocks 93yrs! I fear he may appoint his wife or son as the next president.

Africa have a very long long long way to go!

are United kingdom citizens also senile with Elizabeth reign? or what's the difference?
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by simonchuks4(m): 12:29am On Feb 22, 2017
[/color][color=#006600]the rate of sexual immorality in that country is alarming! you are free to Bleep anybody,even married people!! I guess I have to go there to see things myself undecidedthe rate of sexual immorality in that country is alarming! you are free to Bleep anybody,even married people!! I guess I have to go there to see things myself
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by sipsip(m): 12:29am On Feb 22, 2017
slurryeye:

From the posts quoted above, I could see some calling him a living legend, I could see some saying he has a good heart, I could see some wishing he age with grace and I could see some saying he is healthier than Buhari

This is my contribution, until we oust people like Mugabe, Biya of Cameroun, Mbasogo of Equitorial guinea, Afwerki of Eritrea, Deby of Chad, Dos Santos of Angola, Museveni of Uganda, Al bashir of Sudan and Nguesso of republic of Congo from power, Africa will continue to be backward.
This is the reason why, each one of these power mongers has been leader in their respective country for 20 to 38 years. All oppositions to their brutal leadership are either being killed or fled the country. These bastards have strangled freedom of speech in their countries, and have hindered development in Africa because intelligent minds from Africa are living outside the shores of Africa because of their ruling.
Now before you say Mugabe is better than Buhari, remember that Buhari has only about 4 to 8 years to rule Nigeria. Also, you could make any derogative remarks about Buhari without fear for your life because there is freedom of speech in Nigeria. Guess what about Zimbabweans and citizens of these power mongers, they don't have the same privilege

I beg to differ. Have you ever been to Zimbabwe or have friends from there? It's not that bad. Why is there still no war or revolution after all these years? You think they all are fools? You think because these presidents are old and have ruled for a long time they are bad? Guy common... Think outside the box. Stop thinking like the European want you to. Gaddafi ruled for long. Libya was one of the most prosperous country in the world. They drove him out and killed him. Where is Libya today? Where is Iraq today after Saddam? When did Isis start? How? You think is by 4 years tenure? Since we started that in Nigeria, has the country been better off or worse for it? I'll rather have a Mugabe and Gaddafi who makes life easy for the populace rule for as long as it takes, than a bad one who makes life miserable all in the name of democracy and tenure. Mugabe is the last of the strong ones in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by Samtexjohn1: 12:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Two Lovers Caught Having S3x Openly At The Road Side (Video) 18+

http://aksmedias.com.ng/2017/02/18/lovers-making-love/
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by slurryeye: 12:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Guyman02:

Who elected the Queen of England, when will she step down as head of state of Britain, dont tell me they are monarchs because they preach democracy and so they need to be fully democratic

Though you have kinna answered yourself that she is monarch, I think there are some things you still need to know
Firstly, though queen Elizabeth is a constitutional monarch, the power to make and pass legislation resides solely on the british parliament. As a result, you won't be wrong if you call her a ceremonial monarch since she has no power to make or pass laws in the kingdom unlike the power mongers of Africa that control their citizens with iron fist. A simple analogy is looking at Alaafin of Oyo or Sultan of Sokoto. Though they are constitutionally recognized monarchs in their respective states, however, they have no power as regards making and passing of laws in the states. Such power lies with the governor and members of house of assembly.
Now to the issue of if they are being fully democratic, there is no need for a monarch. I will take you down history lane. I'm quite sure you are aware that it's believed that democracy started from classical Athens in 6th B.C. and ancient romans. However, the democracy as at then was totally different democracy we have now. Do you know why it is different? Because a lot of changes were made to reduce the authority of people in position of power. Guess the nation that enacted most of the changes, the English of course. From Magna Carta in 1215 to The case of proclamations in 1610 to Habeas Corpus in 1679 to bill of right in 1689, up to reform act in 1832. Each of these changes reduce the power of the monarchs and give more power to the people. Hence, british have established their form of democracy for over 800 years that they believe having a monarch doesn't influence their democratic system. Now tell me how the bastards power mongers in Africa is the same as british monarch

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by bedspread: 12:53am On Feb 22, 2017
hucienda:
Mugabe at 93.

For good or bad, the man's a living legend.

7 years to a century.
AND A BLESSING TO AFRICA!! THIS MAN IS ONE OF THE REASONS Barack Obama COULD NOT FORCE HIS GAY/LESBIANS ABOMINATION INTO AFRICAN STATES...
GOD BLESS PA ROBERT MUGABE.... A TRUE LEGEND OF AFRICA
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by preselect(m): 1:41am On Feb 22, 2017
ruggedised:

and where is your own president? at least the zimbabweans can claim he is a dictator that forced himself on them, while Nigerians carry their own hands choose dictator.

has there been any mass murdering of human beings in Zimbabwe?
has there been any uncontrollable terror group in Zimbabwe?
has any group used violence to carve out a part of Zimbabwe as their own territory?
has the Zimbabwean president ever disappeared to another country, burning out foreign reserve in the process?
when last did you hear that Zimbabwean President traveled abroad for a headache or ear infection or stomach pain or constipation etc?

Zimbabwe has problems, but Nigeria should remove the log in her eyes before complaining about Zimbabweans.

#BuhariTheThief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by jaymozeh(m): 1:43am On Feb 22, 2017
My man wey they tell any f*ckig body church mind not Like------Age with grace president
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by juman(m): 2:25am On Feb 22, 2017
He was a statesman but reduced to a shame.

Baba mugabe, you no do well.

Zimbabwe does not belong to you.
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Ride on...President for life...it is your people that are stupid...HBD and many many happy returns
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by Zhirinovsky: 2:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Don't ever compare buhari with mugabe( I am not sure you did sha cos I didn't hav time to read your post well). Mugabe like Ghadafi is a hero in Africa. Mugabe freed black Zimbabweans from white oppression, recovered back the land white immigrants took and returned them back to zimbabweans. B4 he came to power, the Europeans own majority of all arable land in the country, they employ blacks to plant on them paying the blacks peanuts at the end of the day, the export the cash crops to Europe. Mugabe took the land (nationalised) from the whites and set them packing and returned those land to the blacks( that was brave and heroic). That what the genesis of his problem with the western world. What has buhari done for the common Nigerian except afflicting the common man with pains, poverty and misery like he did in '84 showing that he is non repentant, bringing back the rigid, autocratic and outdated economic policies that took us into recession in '84 now in 2017. If you follow UN convention yearly you will appreciate the fight Mugabe is fighting for Africa ( same with Ghadafi of blessed memory) even the Chinese, Indians and ghanaians are cursing Buhari cos the know how Nigerian economy was b4 him. Chinese/Nigerian trade has dropped over fifty percent, same with indians and others. Till now Buhari's plastic economic team has not come up with a plan to fix the Naira depreciation, instead they are blaming GEJ because they know that majority of Nigerians are stupid and don't understand economic policies. Upon everything Abacha stole we didn't experience recession during Obj's era. Upon everything Obj squandered during his 3rd term bid, we didn't experience recession during Yar' adua tenure. But tribalism and stupidity will make someone belive that the economic failures of this regime is due to Gej didn't save but Buri inherited 30 billion dollars from Gej's administration and oil pprice is rebouncing.
APC supporters are the most stupid set of humans to walk on the face of the earth and they are the problem of this country.
Have a nice day!
slurryeye:

From the posts quoted above, I could see some calling him a living legend, I could see some saying he has a good heart, I could see some wishing he age with grace and I could see some saying he is healthier than Buhari

This is my contribution, until we oust people like Mugabe, Biya of Cameroun, Mbasogo of Equitorial guinea, Afwerki of Eritrea, Deby of Chad, Dos Santos of Angola, Museveni of Uganda, Al bashir of Sudan and Nguesso of republic of Congo from power, Africa will continue to be backward.
This is the reason why, each one of these power mongers has been leader in their respective country for 20 to 38 years. All oppositions to their brutal leadership are either being killed or fled the country. These bastards have strangled freedom of speech in their countries, and have hindered development in Africa because intelligent minds from Africa are living outside the shores of Africa because of their ruling.
Now before you say Mugabe is better than Buhari, remember that Buhari has only about 4 to 8 years to rule Nigeria. Also, you could make any derogative remarks about Buhari without fear for your life because there is freedom of speech in Nigeria. Guess what about Zimbabweans and citizens of these power mongers, they don't have the same privilege

1 Like

Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by slurryeye: 3:26am On Feb 22, 2017
sipsip:

I beg to differ. Have you ever been to Zimbabwe or have friends from there? It's not that bad. Why is there still no war or revolution after all these years? You think they all are fools? You think because these presidents are old and have ruled for a long time they are bad? Guy common... Think outside the box. Stop thinking like the European want you to. Gaddafi ruled for long. Libya was one of the most prosperous country in the world. They drove him out and killed him. Where is Libya today? Where is Iraq today after Saddam? When did Isis start? How? You think is by 4 years tenure? Since we started that in Nigeria, has the country been better off or worse for it? I'll rather have a Mugabe and Gaddafi who makes life easy for the populace rule for as long as it takes, than a bad one who makes life miserable all in the name of democracy and tenure. Mugabe is the last of the strong ones in Africa.

I kinda like you point of argument, though I haven't been to Zimbabwe, I have Zimbabweans as friends. And one thing for sure is that none of them think Zimbabwe is practising democracy under Mugabe. On why Zimbabweans hasnt revolted if Mugabe is truly a bad leader. The answer is that citizens won't revolt if they have been suppressed. Before I delve into what happened in Iraq and Libya, lemme clarify my stand on Mugabe. Like Mandela rightly said, Mugabe has a good intention for his people, but he has stayed a little longer than needed. I know you will ask, if he was good to his people, why are people concerned about how long he has been a president. The fact is that African countries need to establish a stabilized system of governance. And transitioning of power from one leader to another brings about the stabilization. A brain of 93 years doesn't have the same capacity has brain of 30s or 40s with the same intelligence. And don't tell me there is no mind as intelligent as Mugabe in Zimbabwe.
Now to Gaddafi and Hussein, I strongly go against american troops invading and ousting them, but the fact remains that they were dictators. An analogy is praying that Abacha remain in power because during his time the economy wasn't bad, and there was money in circulation. Iraq and Libya remain in turmoil because America want it to be so because they are benefitting from their massive oil. That's a story for another time

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by hysteriabox(m): 3:28am On Feb 22, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Good heart indeed. A man who has governed his country for three decades. Where is the good heart in that

Sometimes I wonder why you answer rubbish posts and people. By doing so you give a valueless thing value

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by seguno2: 3:38am On Feb 22, 2017
decatalyst:
The majority of the population of Zimbabwe must be senile!

How could this rape continue till he clocks 93yrs! I fear he may appoint his wife or son as the next president.

Africa have a very long long long way to go!

The rape of Nigeria will continue till the sick old man in London is 93 if care is not taken.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabweans Selling Their Toes To Ritualists For $20000 To $40000 USD (video) / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) / Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.