Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party (57151 Views)

Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) / Breaking:zimbabwe’s First Lady Grace Mugabe Files For Divorce From Robert Mugabe / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by stephen1992a(m): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2017
more grace and mercy......
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by decatalyst(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2017
ebosed:

are United kingdom citizens also senile with Elizabeth reign? or what's the difference?

Point of correction, the Queen is not a political head...she is less concerned with issue of government.

The prime minister is responsible for govt...besides, Britain's system of government is constitutional monarchy!

Zimbabwe doesn't operate such system of govt and that's why its somewhat irrational and immoral to the youth of the countries, in most of Africa, where leaders stay more than 10yrs in power.
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by decatalyst(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
what of England that Queen Elizabeth hv been ruling?
If one leader can last as far as 20yrs and maintain consistent
policies, economic growth and development and generally improve the standard of living of the citizenries, then to me it doesn't matter hw long.
Let's just take it as a kind of monarch.
Atleast it is better than military rule, and Zimbabwe is quite doing well in economy.
It is the American media that re inciting bad remark cuz of their crusade for democratic elections worldwide.
That's hw they are causing instability in Middle East.
See what they did in Libya and Syria in their bid to enforce democracy.
Point of correction, the Queen is not a political head...she is less concerned with issue of government.

The prime minister is responsible for govt...besides, Britain's system of government is constitutional monarchy!

Zimbabwe doesn't operate such system of govt and that's why its somewhat irrational and immoral to the youth of the countries, in most of Africa, where leaders stay more than 10yrs in power.

Stop moving like a tidal wave in your supposed argument.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by tete7000(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2017
JackBaueress1:
Fugly looking cakes.

Happy birthday to him sha. 93years no be beans. Seems the old man wants to die in office.

Many African leaders probably wish to die in office, including our own who is hale and hearty in a far away England.
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by Reference(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2017
Some people calling this monster a legend. That has pauperized his people, destroyed all the institutions inherited and made them a laughing stock of the internatonal community. How many have died of illnesses, how many have been denied education and had their prospects, visions, destinies truncated because of his inordinate ambition, his greed and his self aggrandisement. If he is such a quality leader, what is the fear of leaving. Because that is the ultimate test of value.
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by Memories12411: 9:30am On Feb 22, 2017
Couldn't cut cake until he was helped by his in-law. Was it a stone or a cake?
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by tolguy(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2017
slurryeye:

From the posts quoted above, I could see some calling him a living legend, I could see some saying he has a good heart, I could see some wishing he age with grace and I could see some saying he is healthier than Buhari

This is my contribution, until we oust people like Mugabe, Biya of Cameroun, Mbasogo of Equitorial guinea, Afwerki of Eritrea, Deby of Chad, Dos Santos of Angola, Museveni of Uganda, Al bashir of Sudan and Nguesso of republic of Congo from power, Africa will continue to be backward.
This is the reason why, each one of these power mongers has been leader in their respective country for 20 to 38 years. All oppositions to their brutal leadership are either being killed or fled the country. These bastards have strangled freedom of speech in their countries, and have hindered development in Africa because intelligent minds from Africa are living outside the shores of Africa because of their ruling.
Now before you say Mugabe is better than Buhari, remember that Buhari has only about 4 to 8 years to rule Nigeria. Also, you could make any derogative remarks about Buhari without fear for your life because there is freedom of speech in Nigeria. Guess what about Zimbabweans and citizens of these power mongers, they don't have the same privilege
excellent!!keep educatin dem
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by holyfather(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Guyman02:

Who elected the Queen of England, when will she step down as head of state of Britain, dont tell me they are monarchs because they preach democracy and so they need to be fully democratic
[img][/img]

Don't mind them.
The extremity of Africans' stupidity stems from their deeply engraved inferiority complex. Quite pitiable.
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by akulaxx: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
if not for one thing he recovered the land stolen by the white British farmers and gave it to the Africans.

live long daddy Bob
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by jhadu: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
slurryeye:

From the posts quoted above, I could see some calling him a living legend, I could see some saying he has a good heart, I could see some wishing he age with grace and I could see some saying he is healthier than Buhari

Democracy is overrated.
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by JennieCutie4U(f): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
HRich:

And you're wise to allow yourself being ruled from London Is London your Capital City?
lol

Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by Guyman02: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
decatalyst:

Britains system is constitutional monarchy and in your opinion they are entitled to it, so why is Zimbabwe not entitled to their form of Govt, so why should NATO destroy Libya because they are practicing a system of government called 'Jamahiriya'.
Why is Iran under sanctions because they chose to be a democracy with constitutional Islamic Theocracy?
Inferiority complex is the bane of Africans like you who believe that the white man is always right and black man always wrong. Thats why I sometimes admire the average Igbo man who doesnt believe that any white man is smarter than him.
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by decatalyst(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Guyman02:

Britains system is constitutional monarchy and in your opinion they are entitled to it, so why is Zimbabwe not entitled to their form of Govt, so why should NATO destroy Libya because they are practicing a system of government called 'Jamahiriya'.
Why is Iran under sanctions because they chose to be a democracy with constitutional Islamic Theocracy?
Inferiority complex is the bane of Africans like you who believe that the white man is always right and black man always wrong. Thats why I sometimes admire the average Igbo man who doesnt believe that any white man is smarter than him.

Mr man, I humbly request that you go over the main topic, digest it, and read my comments, digest it and read what I posit to point out.

Its not a question of what is right or wrong and obviously not a comparative politics that you are doing in your response. Read and opin according to the content and context of the piece and opinion.

Stop throwing red herring!
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by 419forlife: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Is it really him grin
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by HRich(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
lol
Lol
I no vex kwa ooO
hahaha
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by sogtek: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Enjoy over 40 million songs on tida...click the lonk to read more
http://www.sogtek.com/tidal-tidal-music-tidal-app-jay-z-streaming-service-download-tidal-free/
Re: Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party by Syphonn(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2017
Texas motorist arrested for pasting FU+CK TRUMP on vehicle

A Texas motorist has drawn attention to the anti-Donald Trump sticker on his car that expresses his feelings towards the current president of the United States.

It says: “Fu+ck Trump and fu+ck you for voting for him.

READ MORE
http://www.busygisting.com/texas-police-hunt-and-arrest-driver-with-huge-f-trump-sticker-on-car/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) / Zimbabweans Selling Their Toes To Ritualists For $20000 To $40000 USD (video) / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.