Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

How To Eat Pussy: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Eat Pussy: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind (2195 Views)

How To Kiss A Nigerian Girl And Blow Her Mind With Pleasure / How To Finger A Women. Learn These Great Fingering Techniques To Blow Her Mind! / How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Eat Pussy: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by Realsmarttzy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2017

It’s confusing, yes, but knowing how to eat Pu.$$y is a real art that few have mastered. Here’s everything you need to know, when you’re under the sheets.

All those teen movies where they talk about how to eat Pu.$$y, trust me, don’t listen to them. It was probably a rom-com that you watched, and they help no one, especially when talking about the opposite gender. Eating Pu.$$y is an art. Of course, don’t think you cannot develop these talents, because you can.

As with all art forms, it takes practice, dedication, and feedback. This is what makes or breaks you as a master Pu.$$y eater. Though I, myself, have never eaten a Pu.$$y, I do have one. So, I know what generally works and what doesn’t.

And it’s time you learned the real secrets behind knowing how to eat Pu.$$y. I’m going to tell you everything you need to know, but remember, after that, the ball is in your court.

How to eat Pu.$$y – 18 things you have to know
If you think women are complex, just wait till your head is between our legs. It’s not as simple as it looks, so read up and see how to develop this mind-blowing skill.... CONTINUE READING HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/how-to-eat-pssy-18-moves-between-her-legs-thatll-blow-her-mind/
Re: How To Eat Pussy: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ona no dey tire? Wetin sef. We dom tire for all dis Rubbish senseless sex threads

(1) (Reply)

Married Female NYSC Member Dismissed For Having Sex With Colleague Inside Gutter / Nairalanders.. Thank you for your help. / Female SEX tapes: How To Keep A Conversation With Women & Never Lack What to Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.