Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,056 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... (2037 Views)

I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today / What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday / See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
today I asked a very beautiful damsel who I work with why I cant possibly wife her....like, we were just gisting and she told me she has been taken, I asked her when, she said since last year
Note: I've always had a crush on her but I neva let her know so when she told me she has been taken, it kinda hit me but its just a little.
So I jokingly told her: wow I been dey think of wifing you sef, then she said: you have to get lots of money first. She was smiling so its not lyk she bluntly told me that but I clearly understood the message she was trying to pass. When she left, I closed the door and smiled....not like I never knew women wanted any man they would date or settle down with to be financially buoyant, but this is the 1st time am hearing it from a lady...it was my friends who I got to learn that from, first hand.

hope u guys understood the moral behind this story. Money is not everything but its important. If you want, be as handsome as anything, you still need that money. But dont ever make the mistake of chasing money blindly/desperately because you will ruin your life.
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
gbam!
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by dacblogger: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
as if we didn't know b4 now.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Optional2(f): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
lemme help you to start crying right.
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
So touching
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by firstking01(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
You are simply stating what "we" already know.
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Optional2:
abeg give me handkerchief...
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
dacblogger:
firstking01:
You are simply stating what "we" already know.
dacblogger:
some guys do not know yet...
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Joshrob(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Optional2:

hmmmm...
so you don dey do busy body dey fin trouble again,if them beat you nor call me o.
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Optional2:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by firstking01(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ebuka2016:

some guys do not know yet...
Then they should be outcasted to the stone age...the world is becoming vast and versatile every day.
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by dingbang(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
A gold digger
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by enzojaylini: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
You mate are making money nah woman matter you dey talk. me the money then see if she'll not fond with you.
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
firstking01:
Then they should be outcasted to the stone age...the world is becoming vast and versatile every day.
I bet u didnt know this when you were between the ages of 10 to 17. A lot of pple who use the internet are in this age bracket so this post is for them and every other person who may not know yet
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by firstking01(m): 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ebuka2016:

I bet u didnt know when you were between the ages of 10 to 17. A lot of pple who use the internet are in this age bracket so this post is for them and every other person who may not know yet
Again, if you ain't careful the vastness of this world might leave you behind.
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
A gold digger
she is not oo. no one wants to carry last. abi if you be woman, u go fall for man wey no get money?
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
firstking01:
Again, if you ain't careful the vastness of this world might leave you behind.
I thread with caution
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by dingbang(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ebuka2016:

she is not oo. no one wants to carry last. abi if you be woman, u go fall for man wey no get money?
yes
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
sometimes I just dey reason if I go marry sef...abi after all this hustle and man pikin later make am, na one woman wey come from no where go come follow you chop the money all in the name of being ur wife and the mother of ur kids?. Flavor and Davido get big sense sha...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
yes
lol....ok oo
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by WeFacts: 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
even an 8 year old boy knows this shit
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Optional2(f): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
Joshrob:

hmmmm...
so you don dey do busy body dey fin trouble again,if them beat you nor call me o.

lolz

i don ever call u before to come separate my fight.
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by pussyAvenger: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ebuka2016:
sometimes I just dey reason if I go marry sef...abi after all this hustle and man pikin later make am, na one woman wey come from no where go come follow you chop the money all in the name of being ur wife and the mother of ur kids?. Flavor and Davido get big sense sha...
dia sense is legendary
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
OK na. Who poverty don help?
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 23, 2017
pussyAvenger:
dia sense is legendary
hahahahaha.....bro na so oo or maybe dem still dey look for woman wey deserve to follow them chop the money.
Re: This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
OK na. Who poverty don help?
e dey epp me oo

(1) (Reply)

How To Cheat On Your​ Husband Successfully / It Happens Once In 1000 Years: Your Age+ur Year Of Birth =2017 / 'most Girls Have Hair In Private Parts, Enough For Dreadlocks' - Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.