Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni (5730 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys / I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Arthurwinner(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
after some tight schedule I decided to free ma mind a little....on Thursdays evening I met a pretty lady and I decided to hit on her....so I gave a ride with ma new whip (giving her less option to misbehave) we talked and I took her number...tho she told me she's a engage, d next day after sm persistent chat with ha on phone she allowed me to cm and pick her from ha apartment and then I took her to a place were I spent moni on her just for fun buh to my surprise after returning very late from ma house .......I didn't call her again based on I don't want her close to me...she just called me now saying da I want to brk her hrt......d funniest is da she said I'm the best thing that happened to her.......please ladys why una like beta thing like this.....I'm feeling like Anthony joshua now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by IamHeWrites: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
And that suddenly add two inch to your dick enh?

You feel so proud. grin

14 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Draei: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
Next sensible thread please...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by DozieInc(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Most people lack any form of compass in their lives.

5 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by TEAMvido(m): 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
an this is your biggest accomplishment in life ... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
All everybody can post angry
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by haywire07(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
It always look childish to me when I see guys being unable to control what they post or begin to brag just because a lady expressed her feelings.(which atimes are surreal)

Like it's not a big deal, it's an almost everyday thing.
Common, grow up man, u don't need to show how happy u are here, kindly wait till u hangout wit your male friends then u can gist them about it .
Nobody here gives a f*ck

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Arthurwinner(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=Rokia2 post=62103903]And that suddenly add two inch to your dick enh?

You feel so proud. grin[/quote

haha mama ...just help me reason d talk

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Arthurwinner(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
It always look childish to me when I see guys being unable to control what they post or begin to brag just because a lady expressed her feelings.(which atimes are surreal)

Common, grow up man, u don't need to show how happy u are here, kindly wait till u hangout wit your male friends then u can gist them about it .
Nobody here gives a f*ck
I ain't bragging I'm just amazed bro

5 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by spyroet(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Get a life Motherf**cker!
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by rawpadgin(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rokia2:

You feel so proud. grin
low self-esteem wan kill this op

Na nairaland dem dey come seek solace grin

3 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Cholls(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:

Nobody here gives a f*ck
my brother leave am na naso e go enter maami wata hand she go collect d little happiness wey im get.....yeye boy

3 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Bibi294(f): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Arthurwinner:
after some tight schedule I decided to free ma mind a little....on Thursdays evening I met a pretty lady and I decided to hit on her....so I gave a ride with ma new whip (giving her less option to misbehave) we talked and I took her number...tho she told me she's a engage, d next day after sm persistent chat with ha on phone she allowed me to cm and pick her from ha apartment and then I took her to a place were I spent moni on her just for fun buh to my surprise after returning very late from ma house .......I didn't call her again based on I don't want her close to me...she just called me now saying da I want to brk her hrt......d funniest is da she said I'm the best thing that happened to her.......please ladys why una like beta thing like this.....I'm feeling like Anthony joshua now
Coz u like beta thing too na... All are based on assumption, sheybi
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by BluntBoy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
OK.
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Oledia(m): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rokia2:

You feel so proud. grin
Come on, you are too beautiful to make such a comment.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by rapwithpapi(m): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Arthurwinner:

Everyone is here attacking this young dude, and did not notice an engaged lady telling him, he is breaking her heart after one shopping spree.
Ladies will tell you all sort of lies and play hard to get, but once your pocket is proud, it turns to champions league

16 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by muller101(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
Op u should be marooned on the snake island.
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by AjiAmu(m): 3:50am On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

You feel so proud. grin
Lol...OMG...why so savage?
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Michelle55: 6:39am On Nov 06, 2017
undecided congrats bro, ride on. you just wan take style tell us say you buy new ride. well-done oh minister of strategic affairs and planning!!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Stanleyafam(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2017
Guys be careful about the kind of woman u commit to... The op said she was engaged... But because of a little spoil she now craves him, what then happens to her man... Take a cue from this guys.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by babtaima(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2017
Stanleyafam:
Guys be careful about the kind of woman u commit to... The op said she was engaged... But because of a little spoil she now craves him, what then happens to her man... Take a cue from this guys.
exactly... but sadly lots of low quality comments here trolling the OP.. e.g haywire07 etc they're the kids, no reason in their posts just trolling OPs.. smh

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2017
OP trusts people easily.
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by temitope06(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

You feel so proud. grin

Lmao, your surname is Savage innit?
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by DONADAMS(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2017
what kinda creatures are women sef
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by pidgintutor: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2017
hey guys,

stay in lagos and wish to learn the following at the comfort of your home?

-programming
- how to build a website

send a pm asap
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by chauvinist(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

You feel so proud. grin
Damn.... Your savagery is Legendary.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by SexyDenzel: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Michelle55:
undecided congrats bro, ride on. you just wan take style tell us say you buy new ride. well-done oh minister of strategic affairs and planning!!!
You all failed to see what he was trying to pin point. The lady that said she's engaged turned around to tell him that he is breaking her heart after a freaking shopping?!?! wtf!!? Hoodrats all over the place, lord save me from hood rats.
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Michelle55: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
SexyDenzel:
You all failed to see what he was trying to pin point. The lady that said she's engaged turned around to tell him that he is breaking her heart after a freaking shopping?!?! wtf!!? Hoodrats all over the place, lord save me from hood rats.
hmmm,i get his point but what's the point in relaying what transpired between them? after all it takes two to tango. have you checked his previous post where he stated vividly that he has got a fiancee ? so both of them (Op and the girl) are deceiving themselves
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by SexyDenzel: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmm,i get his point but what's the point in relaying what transpired between them? after all it takes two to tango. have you checked his previous post where he stated vividly that he has got a fiancee ? so both of them (Op and the girl) are deceiving themselves
Relaying what transpired? To show you how two faced and the fake love that most girls of nowadays hawk around, how the act at the sight if money, money controls 98% of females #Fact.

What is your point about him having a fiancée? you see why someone told me never to argue with most females that most times they are always out of point, makes no sense and all you need is to ignore them and only call them when you want them for ... he's saying that a lady that said she's engaged later called him telling him not to break her heart after he took her shopping and didn't call her and you are talking ©®ap about him having a fiance too? did he say he's in love with her? I'm done, don't quote me please.
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Michelle55: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
SexyDenzel:
What is your point about him having a fiancée? you see why someone told me never to argue with most females that most times they are always out of point and all you need is to ignore them and only call them when you want them for ... his saying that a lady that said she's engaged later called him telling him not to break her heart after he took her shopping and didn't call her and you are talking ©®ap about him having a fiance too? did he say he's in love with her? I'm done, don't quote me please.
seems you are high on cheap ughelli weed.. Bleep off my mention. don't have time for your likes!! onye iberibe
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by coolestofall(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

You feel so proud. grin
Damn, u get bad mouth. I b learner 4 where u dey. Op u c ur life, u c wetin ur lack of sense don cause u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 / Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) / What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.