Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

NYSC Pulls Out Corpers From Rivers Rerun Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC Pulls Out Corpers From Rivers Rerun Election (11458 Views)

Result Sheets From Rivers Rerun, PDP Leads / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) / APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Pulls Out Corpers From Rivers Rerun Election by princetom1(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2017
Ekinematics:

You think Rivers is less educated than those 2 states you mentioned

Mumu! Pleasee verify your facts before you type

Exactly
Re: NYSC Pulls Out Corpers From Rivers Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
RoyalSleek:

Look at this one. The scheme is trying to shield you from misfortune but the crumbs you got the last time won't allow you to reason adequately.

Recieve sense!
Erm, i never went against the decision of NYSC. I only pointed out an untrue statement.
Re: NYSC Pulls Out Corpers From Rivers Rerun Election by nengibo: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Rivers should simply learn from Akwaibom and Delta State, their citizens re so much interested in education, that's why election violence is less cuz they have low number of tauts.
They should utilize their 13%derivation well.
It's only education that will stop the mess in Rivers.
If you feel rivers people are not educated then you need education

1 Like

Re: NYSC Pulls Out Corpers From Rivers Rerun Election by nengibo: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
facts don't lie
There is no need calling me names cuz I never berated u.
Rather I tried pointing to facts that will better ur lots.

I'm from Ebonyi, my state is one of the educationally disadvantaged state like Rivers, it is always characterised with election violence in the past, though not as intense as that of Rivers.
But today, we hv so much embraced education as u can see from the Statistics. We hv only 13LGA.
This measure hv reduced the ugly trend drastically as no undergraduate or graduate will agree to be a thug to any politician, except the person is a clown.

Guy just shutup if u dont have what to say, comparing ebonyi state to Rivers state in terms of education
Re: NYSC Pulls Out Corpers From Rivers Rerun Election by Babacele: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Rivers of blood...amacehi and wike no dey shame...nansense
there was no election violence or political killings when Amaechi was the governor of Rivers until Wike came and it has been blood and could have been bloodier if Amaechi had tried to reply Wike.
Re: NYSC Pulls Out Corpers From Rivers Rerun Election by 2rucool(m): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
I can see that many people here are happy about the move calling it a welcome development but many of these Corp members are not because some of them are GLUTTON .
Re: NYSC Pulls Out Corpers From Rivers Rerun Election by ThinkSmarter: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
nengibo:

Guy just shutup if u dont have what to say, comparing ebonyi state to Rivers state in terms of education
u probably didn't follow up the argument.
The initial argument I made was that I compared Rivers, Delta and Akwaibom as SS states, in the argument I tried highlighting the reason why Rivers is prone to election violence compared to Akwaibom and Delta.
Which I analyzed to be as a result of low number of Rivers indigenes enrolled in school compared to the higher number u will get among Delta and Akwaibom states.
That was when I brought Ebonyi to the argument cuz it is among the list of educationally disadvantaged state in Nigeria, just like Rives, Bayelsa and most Northern states.
These facts re gotten from NBS.
That's y indigenes of these States re given special chances in all FG owned universities across the country.
Jamb as an exam body hv record of all Nigerians by "LGA and state of origin" that hv been admitted to higher institutions in their database .
Unarguably Rivers re more educated to Ebonyi.
But they re less educated compared to their neighboring states.
U may be a professor, which doesn't translate that all people in ur state re educated.
I may be educated which doesn't also translate that all my people are educated.
#NoOffenceMeant
Re: NYSC Pulls Out Corpers From Rivers Rerun Election by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
2rucool:
I can see that many people here are happy about the move calling it a welcome development but many of these Corp members are not because some of are GLUTTON .
grin
2rucool:
I can see that many people here are happy about the move calling it a welcome development but many of these Corp members are not because some of are GLUTTON .
Re: NYSC Pulls Out Corpers From Rivers Rerun Election by nengibo: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
u probably didn't follow up the argument.
The initial argument I made was that I compared Rivers, Delta and Akwaibom as SS states, in the argument I tried highlighting the reason why Rivers is prone to election violence compared to Akwaibom and Delta.
Which I analyzed to be as a result of low number of Rivers indigenes enrolled in school compared to the higher number u will get among Delta and Akwaibom states.
That was when I brought Ebonyi to the argument cuz it is among the list of educationally disadvantaged state in Nigeria, just like Rives, Bayelsa and most Northern states.
These facts re gotten from NBS.
That's y indigenes of these States re given special chances in all FG owned universities across the country.
Jamb as an exam body hv record of all Nigerians by "LGA and state of origin" that hv been admitted to higher institutions in their database .
Unarguably Rivers re more educated to Ebonyi.
But they re less educated compared to their neighboring states.
U may be a professor, which doesn't translate that all people in ur state re educated.
I may be educated which doesn't also translate that all my people are educated.
#NoOffenceMeant
Please can you share the link to the stat which u are using to base this argument
Re: NYSC Pulls Out Corpers From Rivers Rerun Election by goldenceo1: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
NYSC done get sense. No more sacrificial lamb. check my signature for something fresh
Re: NYSC Pulls Out Corpers From Rivers Rerun Election by lilreese: 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
facts don't lie
There is no need calling me names cuz I never berated u.
Rather I tried pointing to facts that will better ur lots.

I'm from Ebonyi, my state is one of the educationally disadvantaged state like Rivers, it is always characterised with election violence in the past, though not as intense as that of Rivers.
But today, we hv so much embraced education as u can see from the Statistics. We hv only 13LGA.
This measure hv reduced the ugly trend drastically as no undergraduate or graduate will agree to be a thug to any politician, except the person is a clown.

interesting facts

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" / President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials / Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.