Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Delay In Budget Defence Is Because Of 5wks Power Failure: Alhassan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delay In Budget Defence Is Because Of 5wks Power Failure: Alhassan (418 Views)

BUDGET DEFENCE: Senators Walk Out Fashola / "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delay In Budget Defence Is Because Of 5wks Power Failure: Alhassan by ganisucks(f): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2017
The Minister of Women Affairs and
Social Development, Aisha Jummai
Alhassan has lamented the consistent
blackout at the Federal Secretariat in
the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja. She hinted that the delay in submitting
necessary documents for the 2017
budget defense to the House of
Representatives was as a result of the
consistent blackout. According to her, they had worked
without power supply for weeks. The Minister made this known on
Tuesday while addressing the House
Committee on Women Affairs and
Social Development in Abuja. She said, “The challenge we had is that,
sometimes at the secretariat, we stay
for three, four, five weeks without
light. “Right now, this is the third week that
we have stayed without light. “The permanent secretary and I had to
raise money personally to buy diesel at
the Women Centre to do it. “At the time, because there was no
light we couldn’t retrieve data from
the desk top computers. “Unfortunately, we did not have the
data in flash drives, so it was partly our
fault and partly not ours. “But all I can say is that, honourable
chairman, we sincerely apologize.
www.dailypost.ng/2017/02/22/stay-5-weeks-without-light-women-affairs-minister-alhassan/

Re: Delay In Budget Defence Is Because Of 5wks Power Failure: Alhassan by ganisucks(f): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Forward your complaints to the minister of darkness, cashola. If not, then please shutup and do your job
Re: Delay In Budget Defence Is Because Of 5wks Power Failure: Alhassan by Nbote(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2017
Lolzzzz... Can u imagine how stupid these ppl think we are. What happened to all the generators and diesel included in ur daily running costs.. Abi una don take style dey wail. I thought U and ur ppl claim there's being an improvement in power. No b d same Abuja wey una office dey other offices dey?
Re: Delay In Budget Defence Is Because Of 5wks Power Failure: Alhassan by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2017
It is a lie.

It was caused by the last regime of GEJ. He 'stole' the whole money, even the one we are making now.
grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Delay In Budget Defence Is Because Of 5wks Power Failure: Alhassan by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki, have you blamed Jonathan today grin grin grin grin ?
Re: Delay In Budget Defence Is Because Of 5wks Power Failure: Alhassan by yarimo(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2017
I don't know what is going on with this APC government, a person will be a very honest person. But immediately he \ she is appointed by this government will immediately turn to be an expert in lying. What is going on? undecided
Re: Delay In Budget Defence Is Because Of 5wks Power Failure: Alhassan by hucienda: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2017
lol .. imagine.

this APC government is just beyond mockery and comedy
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Said That He Can Rule Niegria As A President / Presidency Assents To 22 House Of Reps Bills / Defection Of Politicians To Other Political Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.