Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Help! My Wife And Three Of My Children Left Me For Her Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Wife And Three Of My Children Left Me For Her Pastor (390 Views)

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Wife And Three Of My Children Left Me For Her Pastor by franciscajohn11: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
I am writing this from my hospital bed. It happened last three days ago as I came back from work, my wife and my three children were nowhere to be found,....See the picture of my wife and pastor:http://www.familygists.com/2017/02/help-my-wife-and-three-of-my-children.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Adequately Take Care Of Your Genital Region / The 4 Things That Will Break Up Your Relationship-singer Mr Rational / Kamen Deservers What He Got ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.