Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Tips On How To Adequately Take Care Of Your Genital Region - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Adequately Take Care Of Your Genital Region (393 Views)

My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Adequately Take Care Of Your Genital Region by Dannysblog: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2017
The genital region of a woman is a very sensitive and
important area of the body, it is therefore very important to
keep the area clean. Bacterial infections, chronic burning
and itching and other discomforts are some of the effects
of not maintaining a good genital hygiene.

A clean genital area does not only make you feel good it
also greatly reduces your risk of infections. Maintaining a
good genital hygiene might not be a difficult thing – you are most likely ensuring it stays clean with very little effort.
Nevertheless, there are some basic things you should know about genital hygiene, hopefully, it would help you takebetter care of yours:

see tips @ http://www.dannyblog.com.ng/2017/03/tips-on-how-to-adequately-take-care-of.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Men) 6 Things To Do During Your First Date / Kamen Deservers What He Got ... / Hire A Harlot, Love My Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.