Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page (41434 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by dessz(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
are we supposed to give a crap about her.

#me just minding my own biz.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Marcelinho(m): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
una no go leave these people alone?
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Emmenyk(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
bazzyblings:
sad. Somone should tell me how to create my own topic . Because it's gonna be about mmm... dem just jazz men .. everybody don forget grin

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by robosky02(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
bazzyblings:
sad. Somone should tell me how to create my own topic . Because it's gonna be about mmm... dem just jazz men .. everybody don forget grin

mmm ok grin

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by ephi123(f): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Fernandowski:
two girls in one picture

fine girls

Just admit your envy; it's not too late.

ekojoe, that's a lovely picture. Ignore people like this commenter above.

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by iamjavadem(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
ekojoe:
Who cares?

I'd rather give more attention to my girlfriend than watch Poo.
I would rather watch paint dry than watch the show. So what if she disables her comments? How does it affect the price of garrison?

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by TinaAnita(f): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
[right][/right]
adorablepepple:
undecided

This your sentence ehn and you are a blogger...... Lord have mercy angry

I've never been so confused by any post before, I'm still trying to figure out what TTT's wife did as I don't get anything
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by ichommy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
ekojoe:
Who cares?

Cute.....

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by TinaAnita(f): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
poshestmina:
His wife is even prettier than the Bisola ...na wa 4 some guys oh

What has "konji" and mouth action got to do with being pretty? Konji never grip you before na
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by femi4: 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
ekojoe:
Who cares?

l like your girlfriend... He is handsome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by femi4: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
TinaAnita:

What has "konji" and mouth action got to do with being pretty? Konji never hold before na
When konji comes.....ugliness turns to beauty

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
bazzyblings:

lol, we don tak taya

" is it ur money" lol, how i miss those gud old days
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by TinaAnita(f): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Guys relax! Calm down folks. If TTT wins the ultimate price the story will change like Sai baba. Even the wife that is crying foul now will make a u-turn.. una never see sumtin
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by adorablepepple(f): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
TinaAnita:
[right][/right]

I've never been so confused by any post before, I'm still trying to figure out what TTT's wife did as I don't get anything
Same here ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by TinaAnita(f): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
femi4:
When konji comes.....ugliness turns to beauty

Kpakam. You haf talk it finish. That's why 1+ 1 is not always 2
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by ekojoe(m): 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
femi4:
l like your girlfriend... He is handsome

I like you.
You are funny
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided

I thought I was the only one that noticed. The sentence is so confusing makes no sense.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Fernandowski(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
ephi123:

Just admit your envy; it's not too late.

ekojoe, that's a lovely picture. Ignore people like this commenter above.
hehehehe

envy?? you think I have time to envy

I ain't got also tine for no shiiiit okay ...... I have far much better things to do with my life

you should go fuuuuccck yourself...... I have noticed you okay
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by ekojoe(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Fernandowski:
hehehehe

I ain't got also tine for no shiiiit okay ...... I have far much better things to do with my life

Easy my man

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
ekojoe:
Who cares?

na so bro

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by dsocioemmy(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
she should brace up for more of it. i mean how can you allow a husband to go into such a reality show house
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by ephi123(f): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
[s]
Fernandowski:
hehehehe

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by cornel994(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
Drabeey:
That bisola lady is a celebrity and the anchor of a program. Life of a Nigerian couple
thought as much, was getting confused thinkin twas her look-alike. Tanx but y BBN of all places. I love dat life of a nigerian couple
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Ishilove: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
JamieBlog:
ThinTallTony's beautiful wife, Laraba, on her Instagram page turned off comments where the one of the pictures that has to do with her husband being in the Big Brother House being only one.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/thintalltonys-wife-disabled-comments-on.html

You grammar is migraine inducing.

How the fvck did this make FP? angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided

In short, e vex me. Such atrocious grammar! Is it by force to blog? angry
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Ekponoimo(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
mbok warris this one saying..

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by baski92(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
ekojoe:
Who cares?

this your babe pussy go taty

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by zionic(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
She is focused on the MONEY he will win.. grin

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by OHCOMEON: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
For those who are praising TTT and his actions and calling it a game, who can remember any passed BBA housemate who played it by cheating on his wife or husband and won. His action is condemnable.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
ekojoe:
Who cares?

Yes oo give her the d in the right places now ooo
before she start straffin the next available guy

#disbitchesain'tloyal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa / Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident / BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.