Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Birthday, My Story(in Brief) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Birthday, My Story(in Brief) (559 Views)

Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) / A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel / Write A Sad Story In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday, My Story(in Brief) by kennyjam: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
My birthday, my birth story!

Some Years back, on this day, When my mother finally put to bed her babies, few people came to greet and celebrate with her.

To their greatest suprise when they came, they saw two heads putting on caps enclosed with some clothes,as they were expecting the normal, usual one baby she used to give birth to. The news that Mama ..... gave birth to twins spread transversely acrossed many neighbouring streets of my denizen.
Those given birth before and shortly after civil war can attest to this that there was no Ultrascan or it was rarely available and even those it was, it was for the rich. Take note that I did not mean i was given birth before or shortly after the civil war, you are on your own ooh!
Those days Ultrascan
This incured more people coming to visit her because they didn't believe, she's slim and as her belly protrusion didn't warrant carrying of twins(or rather two babies).

Even my parents weren't expecting it.They were also taken aback at our coming.

What you did not expect, never dreamt of, think is impossible will come to you on a platter of gold and it will make you walk on red carpets.
#missMonPere#
Only Believe what The Creator Says!
(Kennjam writes)

Happy birthday to M-M-M, Us, Yan-Biyu, Ejima, Aple(idoma), Ibeji.
Re: My Birthday, My Story(in Brief) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Can't read all that but happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Sustain A Long Distance Relationship / Rihanna compeletely goes lives little to the immagenation as she goes nude...... / Guys Are More Faithful In A Relationship Than Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.