Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel (7647 Views)

Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
cry cry

Yesterday was my birthday... A day I begin a New chapter in my life but something happened a day before my birthday.

A VISIT TO Togo Brothel

brothel:a house where men visit prostitutes
21st September I was discussing with my friend on how I wanted my birthday to be or who I wanted to visit on my day. I finally made up my mind to visit a sex worker and to assist whomever I met with #20000.
12pm a Togolese friend showed me this place, a normal street in the morning but Sodom and Gomorrah in night. I was surprised to see more than 200 girls both young and old into prostitution(If you don't have a girlfriend visit brothel all of them will be at your neck)what made me cry and got fed up with the place was that 60% of the girls there are Nigerians.
The funny part is that most of all the house in that street is been used as short time sex house... #200 you will get a room for about 30mins then you have to bid a price you will pay the sex worker.

I asked my guy to take me out from there(inside me I wanted to visit there back only me ) 2pm I went back there with #25000,To my surprised 80% of the girls I saw around 12pm had left to their various houses.
I finally met this Ghanaian Nigeria girl we bid on the price I will pay her 1500xof I agreed, we enter a room and she pulled her underwear down (mennn body no be firewood)
Remember my plans was never to have sex with any girl I will meet there but unfortunately I I had sex with this lady because of the way she was pressurizing me
After the deal I begin to feel self-pity for her, I asked her many questions but the one I remember was the one she told me she makes like #12000 daily... I almost shouted but stood my ground. (you will never know how expensive your girlfriend boob Is until you visit a brothel) 5000xof only to see her breasts and touch and extra 1500xof if I wanted her to grind me.
I remember vividly I asked her why is she into this and why she doesn't have a boyfriend?
Her Answer: am doing this not because I love it or wanted to but because of what life has pushed me into besides Countless men I gave my love and heart to end up using me.
She cried and got angry with me for remembering her what she called her past.
Time was no more on my side I brought out the #20000 gave her the money, what's this for? she asked
I am giving you this morning because tomorrow is my birthday and besides I needed a person I will show love.

I took her number and promise to visit her but since that day I Haven't called her or chat with her.

Please is there anyway I can change this girl to a wife material For another guy. Truly am beginning to feel for her.

Sorry for any wrong Typos

Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by Uglymugg: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Trying to wife a hoe

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Uglymugg:
Trying to wife a hoe
is there anything wrong in wifey a hoe

Are their not human?

6 Likes

Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by fykes(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Yeah you should.... Both of you deserve each other

Just show us pre-wedding fvck when you are done.

Anu

9 Likes

Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by Uglymugg: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

Are their not human?

Don't date out of pity. Fcking virgo, you're supposed to be a logical thinker.

4 Likes

Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Uglymugg:

Don't date out of pity. Fcking virgo, you're supposed to be a logical thinker.
remember I don't said I wanted to make her my wife.

I want to change her for another guy
Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
fykes:
Yeah you should.... Both of you deserve each other

Just show us pretty wedding fvck when you are done.

Anu
Anu because I want to change a girl to a wife material.

When will Nigerians learn
Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by Uglymugg: 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

Eh, that's a noble cause I guess. You are a typical virgo, trying to save the world one person at a time. Although it can't be done but do what seems right to you. wink
Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by fykes(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Anu because I want to change a girl to a wife material.

When will Nigerians learn
You want to change a girl.... U be APC?
If you didn't change her from a girl to Olosho, what makes you think you can change her to anything else.
Well guys that patronise prostitutes aren't different from them.

2 Likes

Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
fykes:

You want to change a girl.... U be APC?
If you didn't change her from a girl to Olosho, what makes you think you can change her to anything else.
Well guys that patronise prostitutes aren't different from them.

Mind you I don't patronize prostitutes but that day was a recommendation.

As for changing her for Olosho to a normal lady with fear of God
Is very much possible
Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by ImaIma1(f): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sleeping with her just spoilt your good deed...everything

2 Likes

Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by FOWOSHERE01(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
Why you go wan change olosho?

Olosho's can never change.

3 Likes

Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
ImaIma1:
mummy my good deed still never spoiled.

I knew what I did was wrong but I have to move on and apologize.
Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by ImaIma1(f): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
mummy my good deed still never spoiled.

I know what I did was wrong but I have to move on and apologize.

Ok.

I just felt it would have been more fulfilling if you didn't.

Learn to hold body.

1 Like

Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by babyfaceafrica: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
super story.... changing changer.. you better change your life first

3 Likes

Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by Oneboypikin: 12:21am On Sep 24, 2018
She makes 12000 a day
If i can see 5k sure a day? And you still give her 20000# Hmmn crazy

3 Likes

Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by candygist: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

Are their not human?

Na me go bless your wedding .. out of all the girls in the world you want to wed a well known olosho

2 Likes

Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by Millenniumlady(f): 1:31am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

Amani cheesy
Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

Ok.

I just felt it would have been more fulfilling if you didn't.

Learn to hold body.
what crap is this.it was merely a business transaction.any other thought that follows comes on its own or isnt she a professional sexwoorker cos if she is ,theres no advantage been taken of
Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by nelsonebby(m): 2:20am On Sep 24, 2018
Uglymugg:
Trying to wife a hoe
He’s clearly very stupid
Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by HORLADSTAR(m): 2:37am On Sep 24, 2018
ImaIma1:
Don't mind the guy jaree, he don spoil show for himself
Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 24, 2018
Dem swear for You and Futuregovernor with oloshos

So there's no motherless babies home in that area to give the 20k

Mek olosho kee una there! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 24, 2018
ImaIma1:
Which good deed? Giving an olosho that makes 12k per day 20k is good deed?

How much do you make in a day?

God go still punish una one day embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:13am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Amani cheesy
aunty good morning
Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2018
nelsonebby:

He’s clearly very stupid
Between you and I who is clearly stupid?

This girls are human being, don't justify them base on type of work they do.

Let just assumed that one was your sister will you be saying this crap?
Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by Millenniumlady(f): 6:34am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
aunty good morning
Amani ke kwanu
Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Amani ke kwanu
Cool dear

So what's up, how life and boyfriend
Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by Millenniumlady(f): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Cool dear

So what's up, how life and boyfriend
Life is fine smiley as for boyfriend hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Life is fine smiley as for boyfriend hmmmm lipsrsealed
grin grin
Then you need some caring Dm me your contact Bae
Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by Millenniumlady(f): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
grin grin
Then you need some caring Dm me your contact Bae
Which of the contract ? my Nigeria or togo contact cheesy?
Re: A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel by Oblongata: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2018
Orphanage dey, you no dash them money

Beggars dey, you no dash them money

Needy friend dey, you no dash them money.

na olosho be your ministry ko?

kontinu!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? / The Heat Of Virginity. / My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.