Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! - Forum Games (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! (56566 Views)

Brain Teaser: Can You Crack The Code? (Photo) / Who Can Crack The Code And Unlock The Padlock? / Can You Crack The Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by Specyano(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
from hint 682- 2 is correct coz itz well placed comparing it with hint 206 which is not well placed, 6 is also part of our digit considering hint 614 - one number is wrongly placed & 206- two numbers are correct and wrongly placed.....from hint 682, 614 & 206- 4 can never be correct. hint 780 finished our job.

i go with 062
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by chiefolododo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
When
kellyoneinamill:

over smart dey worry you.
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Olodo. Your sense of reasoning is absurd. Calm down. Stop acting like a goat
thank you now run along you clearly don't know how to conduct yourself in a reasonable manner anuofia!

Who appointed you headmaster of reasoning
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by COdeGenesis: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
solasoulmusic:
thank you now run along you clearly don't know how to conduct yourself in a reasonable manner anuofia!

Who appointed you headmaster of reasoning
Oh! So u now a saint, calling people names. You don't know how to behave in public, you have a lot to learn woman. You should be able to tell the difference between sarcasm and insult
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Oh! So u now a saint, calling people names. You don't know how to behave in public, you have a lot to learn woman. You should be able to tell the difference between sarcasm and insult
Well I am sorry but you called for it taking that tone with me

Never think for a second that you are better than a person just because una dey the same message board people like you make the first blow and plead after return

I don't see anywhere you are allowed to insult me based on an answer who made you the judge

The thread is for fun it's a game play it and stay off my mentions simple I don't care what you think of my reasoning it doesn't pay me
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by COdeGenesis: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
solasoulmusic:
Well I am sorry but you called for it taking that tone with me

Never think for a second that you are better than a person just because una dey the same message board people like you make the first blow and plead after return

I don't see anywhere you are allowed to insult me based on an answer who made you the judge

The thread is for fun it's a game play it and stay off my mentions simple I don't care what you think of my reasoning it doesn't pay me

How long do you intend to continue with this kinda attitude? Anyway I am done replying u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by femi4: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Specyano:
from hint 682- 2 is correct coz itz well placed comparing it with hint 206 which is not well placed, 6 is also part of our digit considering hint 614 - one number is wrongly placed & 206- two numbers are correct and wrongly placed.....from hint 682, 614 & 206- 4 can never be correct. hint 780 finished our job.

i go with 062
Wrong cos 206 says two no are correct (not three) but wrongly placed. That eliminate "6" and "4" comes in

Ans: 042
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by femi4: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
EternalTruths:

Listen to your comment

But in box 206, it says only two digit out of your chosen digit are correct(0 and 2)

That word " Only " was never stated.
Why u dey argue like this: Out of three nos, you were told that two were correct, you still want them to spoon feed you that the third no is incorrect.

If all the nos were correct but wrongly placed then you don't need 4-5 clues
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2017
COdeGenesis:

How long do you intend to continue with this kinda attitude? Anyway I am done replying u
What attitude? even if you have a problem with my answer do not insult me period I'm not here to impress you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Start With The Last Word(yoruba Version) / What's On Your Mind (remix)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.