Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,480 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

"I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos (2774 Views)

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos by EDonHappen: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
Controversial Cossy is at it again. This time, it all came out popping guys and her fans cannot get enough of her. She shared this photo on her Instagram thereby eliciting some of the weirdest and outrageous comments from her fans and i must say, people are really praising her too.
Checkout the comment on her page regarding this photo..

https://looknaija..com/2017/02/cossy-orjiakor-shares-hot-photo-fans.html

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
EDonHappen:
Controversial Cossy is at it again. This time, it all came out popping guys and her fans cannot get enough of her. She shared this photo on her Instagram thereby eliciting some of the weirdest and outrageous comments from her fans and i must say, people are really praising her too.
Checkout the comment on her page regarding this photo..

https://looknaija..com/2017/02/cossy-orjiakor-shares-hot-photo-fans.html

stupidity!
Re: "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos by ikombe: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
stupidity! @ its Peak
grin
Re: "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
ikombe:
grin
lol...you're right.
Re: "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos by baZOOKer: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Horseshlt
Re: "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos by prewtyjulie(f): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
when a psycho leads, perverts follow

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos by thunderfiremods(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
no how no how..we must see 1 mad man...
he dey masturbate ontop tumor grin cheesy grin
Re: "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos by pitlaterine(f): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
thunderfiremods:
no how no how..we must see 1 mad man...

he dey masturbate ontop tumor grin cheesy grin

na you sabi
Re: "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos by firstking01(m): 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Wait, are there guys who masturbate glancing at a lady's picture??
Re: "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos by Annie939(f): 12:16am On Feb 23, 2017
cossy is not that sexy na
Re: "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos by Flatties: 1:49am On Feb 23, 2017
That must be a top ranking member of Vaseline crew grin
Re: "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos by pittoilet(f): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
this one mad o
Re: "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos by Chuknovski(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
cossy amoeba
Re: "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos by pitlaterine(f): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chuknovski:
cossy amoeba
na you sabi, how your gf be?
Re: "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos by Chuknovski(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
pitlaterine:
na you sabi, how your gf be?
away with you,I got my opinions

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Some Pictures Of Amber Rose Getting N@UGHTY: B00BS And B00TY / Questions About The Ooni Of Ife / Please Help I Kissed Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.