Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady (80364 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by HgsMediaPlus: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
A Nigerian lady whose identity is yet to be known has shared a video on instagram talking about her feelings towards Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.

In the video, she said;

I am in love with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Coza, I can't wait to have him inside me, I even masturbate with his pictures"

This is coming after the controversial rape allegation labeled against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Busola Dakolo which broke the internet for almost a week.

Watch the video below:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/coza-pastor-i-cant-want-to-have-him.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Righteousness89(m): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
We Live in very Strange Times and Seasons...
Iniquity is no longer a hidden stuff

People Just come out and say and Do whatever in the Name of Freedom...

No Fear of GOD Anymore

Heaven Is Real!!
Hell is Real!!!

298 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by sladimeji(m): 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Confused human being

9 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by daddytime(m): 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Receive your COZA daughter of eve

41 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by paxonel(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2019
Help! help! This is rape of pastor Biodun grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by KevMitnick: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2019
Hmmm... I'm tired.. sad

2 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Truthsbitter: 12:33am On Jul 05, 2019
This is why men need to be careful...you get tempted, sexually cajoled and sexualized and then you get accused and harassed.....
why won't whites come up with intimacy gadget?
they seem to be less devilish as the current case may be.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by internationalman(m): 1:02am On Jul 05, 2019
Forget all this gragra Busola would do anything to have a taste of it again..

That's why all this time she didn't want to blow her chance by outing the pastor..

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by AngelicBeing: 1:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Hmmmm

5 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by eneojoedu(m): 1:35am On Jul 05, 2019
useless farm tool.

10 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by ValCon888: 5:39am On Jul 05, 2019
Let us not hear rape tomorrow because the internet never forgets.

5 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by pyro62(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Legendary hoe! Comman take your trophy

10 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by AngelicBeing: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by SoupNazi(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Assuming this isn't some kind of parody, this is nothing but blatant disrespect for the wife.

B*tch talkin' reckless in public like the man ain't got a wife or his wife dead or sumthin'.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by NigerianMan: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
HAAAAAAAA
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
On her naming ceremony some people gathered and wined. Thinking them born pikin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
This is someone’s nine months. Chai!

Clout chaser oshi

11 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Bossontop(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
undecided
Chisos!!!.......some pipu don go aswear.....no hope!

[img]https://media1./images/eb04a4d9dd55a2cd03e29ec2491b35a4/tenor.gif?itemid=9306558[/img]

16 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
More wahala for the yeye pastor

1 Like

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by deepwater(f): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
kilon se awon omo yoruba ni ga na

1 Like

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by hezy4real01(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
You seeeeee in life ooo chai
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by skultrick(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
After that, you'll come here and scream rape.

I repeat, Pastor Biodun didn't rape Mrs Dakolo. She thought she could have the pastor to herself, but failed.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by tesppidd: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
This is 2020.
I wonder how this world will be by 2050.

I really wonder.

10 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by nototribalist: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
See this shameless Ashawo dey talk too?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by ichidodo: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
You sick sick Woman..

6 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by BrutusOj(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Stupiid ladies everywhere you go. Evil generation embarassed

13 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by MrPresident1: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
When dem contract spirit husband now they will start running helter skelter and going to fire mountain church for deliverance

5 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Chokolatedan: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Achievement
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Jaynom(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mmmmm! Everybody knows there are women who will gladly sleep with any RICH, POWERFUL, DESIGNER WEARING CELEBRITY! How is this shocking?! undecided
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by jogsman01(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
weldone jare, omo're bi'yan

... Hell is waiting for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds / When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.