Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? (652 Views)

The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever / Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? by Rhymez(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2009
There is something about American girls that made me wish to date them. No matter how you look like or what u look like they will like u. To them is not about the money but what you got upstairs. Even dunce has a secret admirer grin. But in Naija, if you got no money you are doomed. Our gals love already made wealth. I aint saying all gals but majority and in percentage I will say 98%.
Re: When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? by iice(f): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2009
Broken record
Re: When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? by Diva1(f): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2009
Story.
Re: When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2009
I thick this particular topic should be retired and buried.
Re: When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? by Macgreat(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2009
Rhymez:

There is something about American girls that made me wish to date them. No matter how you look like or what u look like they will like u. To them is not about the money but what you got upstairs. Even dunce has a secret admirer grin. But in Naija, if you got no money you are doomed. Our gals love already made wealth. I aint saying all gals but majority and in percentage I will say 98%.

No be lie. . .

iice:

Broken record

How you take know? you dey there when him dey record? grin

Diva1:

Story.
Good ones Makes a Good movie. . . wink

Ebonyeyes:

I thick this particular topic should be retired and buried.

Is truth bitter or what? cool
Re: When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? by iice(f): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2009
Bored, i am
Slow, they are
Yoda, i be grin grin
Re: When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
Na poor men dey create these kind topics. lipsrsealed
Re: When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2009
iice:

Bored, i am
Slow, they are
Yoda, i be grin grin

Yoda I love, Amazing way he speaks grin
Re: When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? by nethacker(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2009
michelin89:

grin grin grin grin

but na true na tongue
Re: When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2009
Make them go find work instead. tongue
Re: When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? by jejelolatu(f): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2009
*yawwwwwnnns*
Re: When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? by paddylo1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2009
There is something about[b] American girls [/b]that made me wish to date them. No matter how you look like or what u look like they will like u. To them is not about the money but what you got upstairs. Even dunce has a secret admirer . But in Naija, if you got no money you are doomed. Our gals love already made wealth. I aint saying all gals but majority and in percentage I will say 98%.

which american girl are u actually talking about?

if u in high school,white or black school if u aint got swag or game,nothing for u

if u in college same thing for the most part. . .

and if u working,and wanna catch a nice girl,not some fat white trash or black ghetto trash. . .

then better have some kinda career. .some kinda game,car,nice apartment. . .able to afford vacation with your chick. .and so on

so 4get what u been told. . .
Re: When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? by Ben13: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
brb
Re: When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2009
paddy_lo:

which american girl are u actually talking about?

if u in high school,white or black school if u aint got swag or game,nothing for u

if u in college same thing for the most part. . .

and if u working,and wanna catch a nice girl,not some fat white trash or black ghetto trash. . .

then better have some kinda career. .some kinda game,car,nice apartment. . .able to afford vacation with your chick. .and so on

so 4get what u been told. . .

Dont mind him, the grass is always greener at the other end grin
Re: When Will A Nigerian Girl Love U For Who U Are And Not What You Are? by Rhymez(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2009
michelin89:

Ok miss independent I may be poor but I know I am saying the truth cool

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good To Introduce Your Dating Girl Friend To Your Kinsmen? / Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> / What Your Views And Opinion On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.