Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> (652 Views)

Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> by clogogo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2009
that she was a prostitute but i didn't believe,

until l saw her in my friends rooms in a suspicious mood, cos her top was almost off her body and her nipple was partly expose.

but she says that she don't have anything to do wit him,why my friend says she has something to do with him

who should i believe
Re: Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> by candyshore: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
two of them
Re: Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2009
Isn't the evidence already obvious?

What was she doing in your friend's room in the first place? undecided
Re: Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2009
Neither they obviously dont care for you cut them out of your life.
Re: Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> by nethacker(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2009
believe me
My verdict: Kill them both grin grin
Re: Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> by jejelolatu(f): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2009
Unmentionables?
OMG, Roflmsao!!

@OP
wat more evidence do u need bro, u said her errrrrrm, unmentionables were out, do the maths mehn, w@ where dey doing out?
Payin ur frend a curtsy visit?
Re: Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> by nethacker(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2009
jejelolatu:

Unmentionables?
OMG, Roflmsao!!

@OP
wat more evidence do u need bro, u said her errrrrrm, unmentionables were out, do the maths mehn, w@ where dey doing out?
Payin your frend a curtsy visit?
@ the bolded, they were both skinaroporting grin grin
Re: Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> by Basildon1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2009
Her unmentionable was partly exposed AND your friend is taking the pains to convince you that something was happening AND u are asking questions,  seeeen!!, may your keyboard blow up your fingers soon,nonsense poster
Re: Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2009
None of them. Go and consult a juju man. you know well angry angry angry
Re: Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> by 9tLecturer: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2009
believe the neighbors grin they might have heard some noise before u came in wink
Re: Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> by SamMilla1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2009
Just believe sam milla.

They are obviously screwing behind your back,
next plan of action should be

quit.
dont fight
pray
Re: Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
testing something.

prostitute.
Re: Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
lmao, jokes cheesy
Re: Who Will You Believe><<><<><<><><>>>>><> by chibenwa(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
[quote][/quote]

thats it.

(1) (Reply)

Cant Seem To Want To Ask A Babe Out / How Can I Get Married / Please Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.