Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip (36885 Views)

Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof / U.S Green Card Holders from 7 ban counties denied entry to the U.S From Holiday / The First Refugee Trump Denied Entry To Helped Save American Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by momentarylapse: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2017
frank202012:

exactly the useless Christians with empty heads deserves lots of pity.......

No! it is bushy bearded, women hating, girl child molesting, knowledge hating, bullet hole fore headed musilimi cretins like you that deserve pity the most!

10 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by kolajoo(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2017
Nukualofa:
I can't feel comfortable sitting with a Muslim with that their headgear on a flight.

Please anything Muslim is a big No for me
Racist lipsrsealed
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by dragonking2: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2017
krauss:
I just confirmed what many have been saying. Something I didn't know before now and immediately I finish typing this, I will deactivate my account. I never knew one had to accent to such a rule before commenting on an Islamic thread on Nairaland. Believe it or not, SEUN or whatever the owners name is, this is as bigoted as any thing can be. I can never be part of this anymore. How on earth did I miss this? Thanks for the time on your forum. God bless. It is necessary for a christian to boycott this forum. That's my take. Such a 'vitriolic religion'.
Seun is very unfair and wicked to Christians. Many people don't know that you have to renounce your faith and accept Islam before you can comment on the Islam thread. I am happy that nairalanders are getting informed.

10 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by krauss: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2017
Please, I've tried following the link to deactivate my account to no avail. Someone help please.
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Lightening: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2017
Kunlexic:
that shows how ur unintelligence is affecting ur mentality
what is your own definition of terrorism? and how does it goes with Islam

You spoilt it by saying ''they killed in the name of their God.
just think before you comment rather than comment based on sentiment

If Trump is sending the right message and u that you Dump is sending the wrong message.

Defending the indefensible as usual. Do those that shout Allahu Akbar before detonating a bomb or carrying out other acts of terrorism kill in the name of Lucifer?

4 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by bakynes(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2017
I don't know what is wrong with Muslims, you want other people to tolerate you but you can't tolerate other people. In most Muslim countries, churches are not allowed but you build mosques in Christian nations.

If you guys dont want generalization of Muslims as terrorists it's better the non-terror Muslims fight the terror muslims giving their religion a bad name and warn sheiks and preachers to stop the hate speeches. Until you do that Christian nations will continue to ban all you Muslims from entering their country.

I stand with Donald Trump on this too many innocent people have died in the hands of these fundamentalist muslims.

13 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by adamsmohammed: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2017
That is Rubbish.
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2017
lanre377:

Why u so dumb and stupid. Can you just take ur time to read what u just wrote. Is Bangladesh part of those countries band for US. So unless he convert his faith before he can be allowed into the US. Just noticed the foolishness in u is at the apex

Bangladesh or wherever he said he doesn't want Muslims

pls take your protest to Trump

8 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by barca4campnou(m): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
Who said Trump banning Muslims from entering US won't work?!

He should shut up and stop the needless pity party. This is the same UK, the cesspit of terror, where the government put pressure on the US to free a British Citizen held at Guantanamo Bay. What happened years later? He sneaked back into Syria and became a "successful" suicide bomber for ISIS in Iraq. The US are merely taking precautions and no reasonable person will blame them.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-39032062

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCZN82U4yZI

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2017
sunmbo123:
This move by the United States of America is wrong and it's infringement of the person's fundamental human rights.

He had the necessary documents to gain access into the country,they knew the purpose of his visit,so why deny him

I've never heard of a Christian denied entry into the United Arab Emirates... the commercial capital of the world right behind USA

See all these stuffs ehn
I'm a Muslim... proud to be one

Christians are not a threat so they can be allowed everywhere

5 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by barca4campnou(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
Who said Trump banning Muslims from entering US won't work?!

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-39032062

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCZN82U4yZI

He should shut up and stop the needless pity party. This is the same UK, the cesspit of terror, where the government put pressure on the US to free a British Citizen held at Guantanamo Bay. What happened years later? He sneaked back into Syria and became a "successful" suicide bomber for ISIS in Iraq. The US are merely taking precautions and no reasonable person will blame them

7 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by momentarylapse: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2017
krauss:
Please, I've tried following the link to deactivate my account to no avail. Someone help please.

That's not true....click on edit profile and when the page loads just scroll down and click on deactivate! Their is no link!

Unless you are now afraid to deactivate and you were just blabbing? I will monitor this your username for future reference! Next time don't write a check with your hands that your ass can't cash! grin

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2017
dragonking2:
Muslims are the biggest hypocrite and bigots. Go to the Islam thread on NL and confirm. If I have to renounce my faith to comment on NL then they should renounce their own before they enter USA

Gbaam
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Bestbeelieve: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2017
Trump should be banned from travelling to any country in the world!!
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2017
dragonking2:
What about the rule in Islam thread on NL that says I have to renounce my faith and accept Islam before I can comment. Why didn't you tell seun that it is fundamentally wrong and an infrigement to our rights too? Hypocrites

Kikikikikikikuki...lough wan kee me

their human rights in an infidel country..buahaahahahaha Kikikikikikikuki..

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Aurhelius(m): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2017
Slowly slowly, Nairaland is becoming a breeding ground for religious, tribal and sectional intolerance. All topics will always bring insults and abuses instead commenting and moving on. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nukualofa: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2017
kolajoo:
Racist lipsrsealed
Racism is for skin color our olodo

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by barca4campnou(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2017
ngolokante:

"Their god"? God in small G?..what a very tolerant and peace loving Christian
It was the same true Muslims who deny terrorism that nearly killed a lady a few years ago in Sudan for apostasy.[i][/i]...but you forget to mention that its also the same true Muslims that are being relentlessly targeted by terrorists..did I hear say no?...there have been numerous attacks on Mosques by Boko Haram over the past months, but how many BH attacks have you heard about targeting Churches of recent?..when I hear people like Pope, Barack Obama etc speak, I am comforted that indeed all Christians are not bigots, but just as terrorists claiming to be Muslims, there are indeed some bigots who claim to be Christians

How many BH have attacked churches?

Let me help you with some information. I live in Maiduguri and I have been here for more than 20 years. The attacks on churches is going on and the media does not report it. There's a place in Maiduguri called, "Wulari Jerusalem"; before BH started, it was "Jerusalem" because every 100 metres, you will see a church, Christian bookshop, Christian Music Store, etc. Today, most of the churches are either burnt, or desolate because of the threat of BH. Airport Road, Maiduguri was growing, becoming a Christian hub— it is now empty as BH has made it empty. The LGs which BH attacked and installed their flag and "emir" are mostly Local Governments in Southern Borno. Southern Borno is a Christian zone. From Hawul to Chibok to Biu, etc, all attacked and invaded by Boko Haram. Come over to Maiduguri and see for yourself, if you are doubting me. Smh.

10 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by akigbemaru: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2017
Since he is of a terrorist descent, he can get barred!
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by krauss: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2017
momentarylapse:

That's not true....click on edit profile and when the page loads just scroll down and click on deactivate! Their is no link!

Unless you are now afraid to deactivate and you were just blabbing? I will monitor this your username for future reference! Next time don't write a check with your hands that your ass can't cash! grin
it says a link should be sent to you after clicking that instruction. I went to my email to confirm that a link had been sent. I saw the link, clicked it and the next instructions went this way: type username and password to log in and the next was on resetting my password.
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by sunmbo123(m): 10:52am On Feb 23, 2017
carmag:

Christians are not a threat so they can be allowed everywhere

and all muslims are threat yet your president is a Muslim hexcuse me sir Isslike your sense is paining you

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Alajiki(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2017
mesoprogress:
In as much as I don't support blanket ban on Muslims, l think Trump is making a point. Over the years, Muslims have denied terrorists are true Muslims, even though they kill in the name of Allah, their god. This has made them lackadaisical in fight against Islamic terrorism and violence. It was the same true Muslims who deny terrorism that nearly killed a lady a few years ago in Sudan for apostasy.

They are just taking advantage of western world free and accommodating lifestyle. One aboki once told me at slaughter Port Harcourt that they don't allow miscreants (meaning they know them) in Port Harcourt. Reason is obvious, once a single terrorist act like bombing occurs in Port Harcourt, Aba or Onitsha, they won't be as lenient as cultured westerners. Many of them will rush back to the north and lose out on their business.

If the "good" ones know they will be banned entering the US, they will prevent the bad eggs from operating in western nations. Technically, Trump is sending the right message

You're not making sense bro. So, Nigerians are known as fraudsters worldwide and because of this, there should be a blanket ban on Nigerians from holding any sensitive post in the world? Really? Trump is not making sense and those who know better know he is not.

Purge yourself.

2 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by krauss: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2017
momentarylapse:

I don't have any qualms with you. This is the link it sent to my mail. I clicked it yet, my account has not been deactivated. The link........https://www.nairaland.com/deactivate_account?code=ZO2SRYlhrtgADH8i0tN1nfDE6G8lE72DmGgTuHCA
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2017
Kunlexic:

when scientist discover protons,electrons and neutrons they forgot to add murons

idiot of the highest order

E pain m...Kikikikikikikuki

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2017
dragonking2:
Good, you can go to Pakistan or Somalia. .tell your muslim brothers and sisters too

Obviously you dropped out in primary school otherwise you'll know the significance of the word "IF" in any statement.

Run along now and enroll in any nursery school around your area.
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by sunmbo123(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2017
Lightening:

UAE is a free trade zone. Talk about Saudi Arabia that has no single church nor permits Christian assembly. Yet Muslims are demanding what they outlawed in countries dominated by other faiths.

Carry your dirty mouth somewhere else ojere

So USA too is not free trade zone too abi that they're preventing muslims from entering

It's called an Islamic country and yet you want church to be there

my brother go to church and receive sense

give me a link abi picture that shows that they are mosques in Israel abi where is Bethlehem located

Isslike your brain has been infected with tetanus
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Alajiki(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2017
gocac:
they chant kill Americans, they hate the u.s, they wouldu
want to destroy america at the slightest opportunity, yet these terrorists called Muslims, terrorizing and unleashing evil And wickedness against humanity in the world today, with the full support of their god or prophet Mohammed won't stop rushing into america. but i want to tell you stupid Christians without brains,that if this blood tasty religion called islam succeeds in conquering america then the world is finished, obama almost did it, but Trump was sent by God.

How did Obama almost do it?
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by doctorbabs(m): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2017
Apart from Rome, we are the Christian countries?
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by dragonking2: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2017
Ioannes:

Obviously you dropped out in primary school otherwise you'll know the significance of the word "IF" in any statement.

Run along now and enroll in any nursery school around your area.
Go to Pakistan, your Muslim brothers are waiting for you there.

2 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2017
ngolokante:

"Their god"? God in small G?..what a very tolerant and peace loving Christian
It was the same true Muslims who deny terrorism that nearly killed a lady a few years ago in Sudan for apostasy.[i][/i]...but you forget to mention that its also the same true Muslims that are being relentlessly targeted by terrorists..did I hear say no?...there have been numerous attacks on Mosques by Boko Haram over the past months, but how many BH attacks have you heard about targeting Churches of recent?..when I hear people like Pope, Barack Obama etc speak, I am comforted that indeed all Christians are not bigots, but just as terrorists claiming to be Muslims, there are indeed some bigots who claim to be Christians

are you more muslim than Osama bin Laden
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2017
dragonking2:
Go to Pakistan, your Muslim brothers are waiting for you there.

As I thought...stuck in a loop. You're feeling good that someone's quoting you right? cheesy
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by dragonking2: 11:06am On Feb 23, 2017
sunmbo123:

and all muslims are threat
yet your president is a Muslim
hexcuse me sir
Isslike your sense is paining you
The president is a Muslim who ran to a Christian country for treatment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.