Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond (18727 Views)

$500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe / 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects / PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond by olajizz01(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
eleojo23:

Please what is this one saying?
He said,the wailers should stop crying like egbere over spilt milk,he said what was your value when you were at the helms of affair,he said,what you know how to do best was to loot our treasure blindly as you have done during the oil boom,he said,you have looted our treasure to coma,but the little wonder is that you havent stop crying despite the fact that u are the cause of these problems.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond by Odukoya90: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

That everyone borrows doesn't make borrowing good. A borrower any day is a servant to the lender.
so what u mean now is usa is slave to china because I know vividly well that they borrow from each other.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond by highest2005: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
u sef won hide ur own 4 wardrobe, Notin do u
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond by DonCortino: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Basic123:
it's not funny.by the way,try another stunt.how is government without tinubu backing differ from one with.Lagos is Still developing more than any other state in nigeria.so,what are we talking about

So pesin no fit follow u play again? angry
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ioannes:
I'd really love it if he could borrow more. That $500mill sounds too little.

Nigeria has a better chance at development under his leadership than ever before.

Borrow on, Mr. (Acting) President. We know you're capable.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond by bomsilaga(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
DonCortino:
Wetin tinubu wan use $500 million do? wink
This your moniker was my strong name all through school.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond by DonCortino: 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
bomsilaga:

This your moniker was my strong name all through school.
smiley Badt guy
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
the topic is misleading .it should be ttthiefnubu plans to borrow $500 for his pocket afonja and greed are like Jacob Zuma's two fingers rubbish ,we must not allow that.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
olajizz01:
He said,the wailers should stop crying like egbere over spilt milk,he said what was your value when you were at the helms of affair,he said,what you know how to do best was to loot our treasure blindly as you have done during the oil boom,he said,you have looted our treasure to coma,but the little wonder is that you havent stop crying despite the fact that u are the cause of these problems.
when I hear gej looted our treasure ,I begin to wonder if cocoa can generate the so called treasure .afonjas should be thankful to lord lugard for giving them voice if not Benin republic would have been their London
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Odukoya90:
so what u mean now is usa is slave to china because I know vividly well that they borrow from each other.

USA don't borrow from nobody in particular. They borrow against the dollar with gold equivalent.

Yes they are enslaving American unborn generation to any other currency the world may adopt if the dollar become worthless due to borrowing.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond by olajizz01(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
when I hear gej looted our treasure ,I begin to wonder if cocoa can generate the so called treasure .afonjas should be thankful to lord lugard for giving them voice if not Benin republic would have been their London
If u are old enough to know when we are using proceed from cocoa to develop our region,you wouldnt have written this gibberish because then,we are better off compare to nowaday.go and ask for history from your elders.we used cocoa proceed to built the fisrt university(UI)in Nigeria and still the best till date,we used cocoa proceed to built first television station in west Africa later converted to NTA,we used cocoa proceed to constructed many schools and offered free education to Yoruba,that was why we were ahead of you anytime,anyday,let me stop here.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:06am On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=olajizz01 post=53999932]If u are old enough to know when we are using proceed from cocoa to develop our region,you wouldnt have written this gibberish because then,we are better off compare to nowaday.go and ask for history from your elders.we used cocoa proceed to built the fisrt university(UI)in Nigeria and still the best till date,we used cocoa proceed to built first television station in west Africa later converted to NTA,we used cocoa proceed to constructed many schools and offered free education to Yoruba,that was why we were ahead of you anytime,anyday,let me stop here. /quote]coming from an afonja who lies is genetic trade make ,cocoa built Yoruba land yet each time your fellow patriots hear about secession there blood level rises to high heaven .pls tunde never believe what uncle bola told u while eating amala and ewedu under cocoa cos that food alone is an arbiter of falsehood .PLS NOTE UI WAS AND NEVER THE BEST SCHOOL IN THE ZOO I WONDER WHERE YOU HOT THAT NONSENSE
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond by olajizz01(m): 4:43am On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=KINGOFTHEEAST post=54003615][/quote]Then which university is the best in Nigeria,your bia.fraud university,i dont know that you are an idiot,go and examine you brain at psychiatric hospital nearest to you,get well soon,undo.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:50am On Feb 24, 2017
olajizz01:
Then which university is the best in Nigeria,your bia.fraud university,i dont know that you are an idiot,go and examine you brain at psychiatric hospital nearest to you,get well soon,undo.
sorry I can't bring myself down to myself to your retarded level cos you ll beat me with experience ,another goat on the loose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Governor Umar Ganduje's Inauguration / FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.