Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess (6409 Views)

I Am Too Hot & Sexy : Slay Queen Puts Her Massive Chest On Display (Photos) / When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2017
The 36 year old lady is from Peurto Rico and she reminds us of hot chocolate..

Check out more of her pictures and tell us what you think..
http://effiezy.com/uncategorized/check-out-these-photos-of-this-siren/

1 Share

Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by genesisproperty: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2017
Blood of oshiomole........vaseline group loading

8 Likes

Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2017
It's only white men that shag them... Don't bother, I can't be moved by this.
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2017
36 years old ! Wow
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by agrovick(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bumbae1:
36 years old ! Wow
You know what this means right? I've officially taken my eyes of you.
Cougars rock
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
She is chocolate not dark too much.
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
wow wow wow wow wow wow
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Daviestunech(m): 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Haha una no want make man penis rest Ni? cry
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
wow wow wow! That second picture Damn! chick is badt! kiss
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
It's only white men that shag them... Don't bother, I can't be moved by this.
white men now like big booty?

3 Likes

Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
lefulefu:

white men now like big booty?
seems u don't know what's selling in the market... By the way, have u banged a big booty once before? When u slide it in and hit ur pubic region on the ass, you'll see it bounce back like the wave of an ocean... Very possible in doggy tho

1 Like

Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
seems u don't know what's selling in the market... By the way, have u banged a big booty once before? When u slide it in and hit ur pubic region on the ass, you'll see it bounce back like the wave of an ocean... Very possible in doggy tho
i am not tallking of we black guys.of course we love some azz on a woman.i am talking of white men.with that azz she"s carrying any white guy who sees it will get scared.white men love women with bony flat hard buttocks.dont u see the way their women look cheesy.h and why do u think they have a thing for asian chicks cheesy
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
lefulefu:

i am not tallking of we black guys.of course we love some azz on a woman.i am talking of white men.with that azz she"s carrying any white guy who sees it will get scared.white men love women with bony flat hard buttocks.dont u see the way their women look cheesy.h and why do u think they have a thing for asian chicks cheesy
asian chicks got bomb pussy (meaty) they are the best of u ask me, that reason alone would draw a man close to them, and talking about white men and big ass, they love it bro... Don't be deceived, Nigerian girls out there are surviving because of their killer asses, it's their lively hood and they make dollars with it, even in Dubai, just stroll to abu-dhabi at night, ... U'll be amazed!
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
asian chicks got bomb pussy (meaty) they are the best of u ask me, that reason alone would draw a man close to them, and talking about white men and big ass, they love it bro... Don't be deceived, Nigerian girls out there are surviving because of their killer asses, it's their lively hood and they make dollars with it, even in Dubai, just stroll to abu-dhabi at night, ... U'll be amazed!
dubai u said cheesy.well middle easterners are just like we africans.they love a woman with flesh on her backside.but caucasian men if they want to date a black woman they prefer the broom thin agbani darego type.
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
lefulefu:

dubai u said cheesy.well middle easterners are just like we africans.they love a woman with flesh on her backside.but caucasian men if they want to date a black woman they prefer the broom thin agbani darego type.
u said dating... Then yeah, I agree.

1 Like

Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by picker(f): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
ceejayx:
wow wow wow wow wow wow
tell me you aren't an ambulance!

1 Like

Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
picker:
tell me you aren't an ambulance!
lol she's on fire i'm going to rescue her grin
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
I had to view the pics from up...down...up...down again and again
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by eezeribe(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Just a mass of adipose tissues
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by UIA04(f): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
That's Bernice burgos and the ass is fake
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
UIA04:
That's Bernice burgos and the ass is fake
Hater

Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Effiezynews:
The 36 year old lady is from Peurto Rico and she reminds us of hot chocolate..

Check out more of her pictures and tell us what you think..
http://effiezy.com/uncategorized/check-out-these-photos-of-this-siren/

Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by UIA04(f): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hater

Lol

She said it herself that she did surgery

I follow her on instagram
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
UIA04:

Lol
She said it herself that she did surgery
I follow her on instagram
Oya thank you for the information but we still like am like that tongue

1 Like

Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by popefuse(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
So
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Fernandowski(m): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2017
she did 'DO YOU MIND' video with dj Khaled and others
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:17am On Feb 24, 2017
wonder how her pussssy would tastegrin
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 24, 2017
ToriBlue:
She is chocolate not dark too much.

I hope you know everything you see on her except her face is surgery sha ? Check her before n after pics on Google.

She even has a kid at 19. Abeg don't believe those those instagram hoes.
Re: Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:37am On Feb 24, 2017
I'm just wondering when I'm sucking her punaeni grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? / Best Lubricant To Use For Anal Sex / Holy ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.