Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church (4447 Views)

The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Abortions: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2017
OK HER MUM CAUGHT HER RED-HANDED STARING AT MY FRESH BEARDS AND WAS LIKE "KILODE?'' BUH SHE DENIED THAT I RESEMBLED HER TEACHER AND I KNEW SHE WAS LYING. I KNEW SHE WAS CRUSHING ON MY BEARDS.BUH HOW CAN A 15YR OLD GIRL BE CRUSHING ON A 39YR OLD MAN LIKE ME??
Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2017
Who told you she's 15? undecided
Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by dollyjoy(f): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2017
How can a supposed '39' years old man be this silly and irrational Your mates have given birth to children the girl's age undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Ay04z(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ur monicker is d reason attention s e e k e r...

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Ten12(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
I suspect dis to be the mindset of all those old men dat defiled minors....brother the spirit of immorality have enter u

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
dollyjoy:
How can a supposed '39' years old man be this silly and irrational Your mate have given birth to children the girl's age undecided

Mama d mama
I hail oo
Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Na wa o
Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Mowoe(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abortions:
OK HER MUM CAUGHT HER RED-HANDED STARING AT MY FRESH BEARDS AND WAS LIKE "KILODE?'' BUH SHE DENIED THAT I RESEMBLED HER TEACHER AND I KNEW SHE WAS LYING. I KNEW SHE WAS CRUSHING ON MY BEARDS.BUH HOW CAN A 15YR OLD GIRL BE CRUSHING ON A 39YR OLD MAN LIKE ME??

My instincts tell me you're a PERVERT and they are hardly ever wrong.

MODIFIED

I'm sure you and your beard lack the self esteem to approach a woman your age, hence, you grabbed the chance at a juvenile staring at your beard.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
if only ur dad pulled out...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Abortions: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
coolesmile:
Who told you she's 15? undecided
SHE TOLD ME THEREAFTER..I CAN'T TEL MORE

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Abortions: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
dollyjoy:
How can a supposed '39' years old man be this silly and irrational Your mates have given birth to children the girl's age undecided
IGNORED

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Abortions: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ten12:
I suspect dis to be the mindset of all those old men dat defiled minors....brother the spirit of immorality have enter u
CORRECT YOURSELF MY LOVELY BRO

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Abortions: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mowoe:

My instincts tell me you're a PERVERT and they are hardly ever wrong.
Sopono
SHE LIKED MY BEARDS SHIKINA..I DIDNT SAY MORE

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin

U know in Romance Sextion..

Pishure or Idonbelievit... Lemme see ur seaweed-looking beard. undecided
Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Things dey happen oooo.. Useless man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Abortions: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
swtman:
Things dey happen oooo.. Useless man
CALL ME USELESS AGAIN N I WILL GIVE U SAMBE!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by LordZero(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
dollyjoy:
cc: savagefinder
Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by sanpipita(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abortions:

You could easily tell us or better still keep it to yourself that you fancy teen girls, just hoping your fantasies doesn't get you into trouble
Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abortions:
CALL ME USELESS AGAIN N I WILL GIVE U SAMBE!
USELESS

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Abortions: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
swtman:
USELESS

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=Abortions post=53985355][/quote]

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Incognito101: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Babayi ya nkan sha
Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by gentlewiz: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abortions:

Fu**king paedophile!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
For ur mind now u're feeling like a b o s s abi??
Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by woky: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
no be small thing
Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by woky: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
ceejayx:
you mean he's a mistake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Abortions: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
gentlewiz:

Fu**king paedophile!!!!!!
OGBENI IZIT MY FAULT DAH SHE CRUSHED ON MY BEARDZ?
Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by darbeelicous(f): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
nope, what uncle ceejayx meant was that his dad would have saved the world of one more embarrassment if he wasn't conceived!...... Op is an embarrassment...... All in the name of attention! cry cry cry
woky:
you mean he's a mistake?

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by ManTiger(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
dollyjoy:
#Respect this comment. Don't mind that paedo.
Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by savagefinder1: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
ceejayx:

Cc
Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
you came here for three reasons 1 you're seeking serious attention knowing fully well nairalanders give it out free of charge 2 you're seeking cheap respect what's our business if you're 59 to show we dont remember nonsense and dont care if you shave or not 3 continue with whatever you're doing your story of how you're doing a 15year old Will soon hit front page. continue.
Re: My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church by susiivy: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Op i understand what you mean
,this is what we see today, and have seen with my eyes girls of 15 sexually active with a man ur age, and even older than you, the funny thing she will even brag you are her boyfriend.
its a pity

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamaican Lady Shows Off Her Banging Body To 'thank Jesus On Her 17th Birthday' / Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? / See What My Flat Mate Told Me Because I Refused Smoking W**d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.