Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) (55400 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Wait, Before You Go Near Her, Check The Shape Of Her Leg. / Girl Threatens To Waste Any Girl That Comes Near Her Guy After Giving Her A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by vivypretty(f): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
prevention is better than cure
Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by Akinaukwa: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
If it is a naija lady, she will devise 100 and one ways to get the man by all costs. But have a closer look at the two ladies, they seem to belong to the same profession. grin grin
Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by DEWKID(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
please how can i locate this model sad I need Vasline oh Mama Caro say Vasline now na 900naira
Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by Dyt(f): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ohhh

Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by colli247(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kolababe:
Talk about protecting what is yours! So this happened at a date auction where the ladies are supposed to try and seduce the men in order to get higher bidding. It's all for fun

A lady decided to seduce a man who came with his girl and got the shock of her life when the girlfriend raised a leg preventing her from coming near her man. The girl who was curved, later took to twitter to confess that she actually wanted the lady and not the man. Watch the video and read her reaction below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VetKs6AVNus

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/see-how-lady-prevented-another-girl.html
THAT LADY SERIOUS
Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by nsamchizzy: 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
fryoobest:
Hold your Ears Op, How many times i don warn you not to waste my MB, How this one take affect the price of garri for Eke-Awka Market?

Eke - Awka no dey smile for food pricing oh

1 Like

Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by mechanics(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
see case o, the lady funny o
Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by cooljude(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
lol. the dude girl wasn't smiling at all, she would have punched her if she persisted. she was going for the guy jare.
Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by Tisham20(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
garri is tirififti oh
Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by freecocoa(f): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lol, the girl gat no chill, she said he's taken.

No be small thing, this kinda girl will fight any lady she sees around the dude, easy o.
Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by realceeg(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wetin concern keke concern airport ..mptcheew

1 Like

Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by Daddybright1986(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Anytime I offended my mum then,she will start petting me,lure me inside the room, Emeka my son go inside I remain small food for you, just manage it my son, once I enter the room, mehnnn my body go tell me with better biting of my life
Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by BlackOnassis(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
fryoobest:
Hold your Ears Op, How many times i don warn you not to waste my MB, How this one take affect the price of garri for Eke-Awka Market?

man shall not live by garri alone. find something else to eat for christ sake grin
Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by mctowel01: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
fryoobest:
Eke-Awka... Thats the place.
Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
she no get work
Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by itconcept(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Earn $10 per task Oh my God its so easy and free I just got paid U naht goona regret it Dnt thank me http://trustpay.club/?ref=itconcept
Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by fryoobest(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
BlackOnassis:

man shall not live by garri alone. find something else to eat for christ sake grin
Hmmm, Alone mean say man still need am ooh....Lol!
Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by Dwake50(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Those red boots ooo.. But her man is ready to accept the free gift tho.. cheesy
u tink so?
Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by bossrillboss: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
lrguru:
see as i siddon for this thread
..guy dis ur pix badt gan sha..choi
Re: Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) by Cityguy: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Damage control. She wanted the lady and was going in the direction of the guy. Talk another thing joor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.