Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. (10620 Views)

President Buhari Is Working From Home, Renovations Ongoing At President’s Office / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) / Jonathan Live At Trump Inauguration (photo Prove) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Yyeske(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Whistle blowing, it will continue to be our utmost duty to expose all lying and deceptive government in southeast whether some people like it or not.

Today is anambra, it may be your state tomorrow, no string attached please.
Don't lump other states into your trash in order to gain some sympathy, upload current pictures of those places, damn liar!
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
This is the 3rd yr of Ikpeazu but nothing has changed in Abia state

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by betterABIAstate: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Don't lump other states into your trash in order to gain some sympathy, upload current pictures of those places, damn liar!
brother no vex, I took those pictures in anambra, you cant intimidate me into saying anything different.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Yyeske(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
betterABIAstate:
don't take it personal, my duty is to expose the krokro.

Yyeske thinks its not anamabra state.
Question is this, upload the pictures of those places as at yesterday if you are trying to 'expose' Omambala
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yyeske:

Dont bother yourself here, this is where the real thing is happening

https://www.nairaland.com/3646200/ikpeazu-achievements-abia-state-pictures#53987512

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Kingsley1000(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
betterABIAstate:
don't take it personal, my duty is to expose the krokro.

Yyeske thinks its not anamabra state.
so as a concerned and patriotic citizen,you're are exposing the ill of governance in the south east.....'m still anticipating the day u'll enter abia or is all well with Abia state?
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by betterABIAstate: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Questionis this, upload the pictures of those places as at yesterday if you are trying to 'expose' Omambala
if you like you can choose to believe the pictures were yaken in 1960, it doesn't change the fact that the people of fegge Onitsha are in pain, as there is nothing to show that Willie is working

2 Likes

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Yyeske(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
betterABIAstate:
brother no vex, I took those pictures in anambra, you cant intimidate me into saying anything different.
Obviously you're trying to catch some fun as you can't give us recent pictures, indulge yourself dear
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by betterABIAstate: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kingsley1000:
so as a concerned and patriotic citizen,you're are exposing the ill of governance in the south east.....'m still anticipating the day u'll enter abia or is all well with Abia state?
stop derailing the thread, the focus for today is anambra state.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by betterABIAstate: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Obviously you're trying to catch some fun as you can't give us recent pictures, indulge yourself dear
is this not modebe? Yes or no

2 Likes

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
Keep posting your photoshopped pictures from Aba cheesy

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abia state in pictures. what has Ikpeazu done so far? cheesy

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Aba is dead cheesy

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abia state is rotten and smelling

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Aba should be demolished and all its inhabitants chased away cheesy

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Yyeske(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
betterABIAstate:
is this not modebe? Yes or no
I can say this with 100% surety that there is no place like that along Modebe avenue, modebe plaza is not even close, it's obvious you've been lieing you snapped those old pictures and no wonder you can't give us current pix.
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Just look at the face of abia state cheesy

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Asa road Aba. Abia state is dead

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by betterABIAstate: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yyeske:
I can say this with 100% surety that there is no place like that along Modebe avenue, modebe plaza is not even close, it's obvious you've been lieing you snapped those old pictures and no wonder you can't give us current pix.
I was the person that fixed the signpost just to spite anambra state, onye ara, onye Iberibe.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Yyeske(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
betterABIAstate:
I was the person that fixed the signpost just to spite anambra state, onye ara, onye Iberibe.
Anu mpoma, is a plaza same as an avenue?

Give us recent pix you no gree, downloading old pix and posting them
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yyeske:

He is bitter because his state is dead. They are envious. Why won't they? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abia state is cursed dead state

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Kingsley1000(m): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
betterABIAstate:
stop derailing the thread, the focus for today is anambra state.
i don't reside in anambra so i don't know the authenticity of some of this pictures
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Aba was cursed to remain like this

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by betterABIAstate: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yyeske:

if you like die this evening, the pictures were taken today in Onitsha. Deal with it, ewu Gambia.

1 Like

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abia state is on autopilot. No presence of government

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yyeske:

Nwanne, just leave me and the guy. Abeg, I dey beg. Just watch out how it will pan out... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Yyeske(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kingsley1000:
i don't reside in anambra so i don't know the authenticity of some of this pictures
Don't mind that onye ala, posting old pictures he downloaded and trying to deceive people. No point going against Ndi Abia because of one id.i.o.t
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
I am yey to see any govt in abia state since 1999

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by betterABIAstate: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Don't mind that onye ala, posting old pictures he downloaded and trying to deceive people. No point going against Ndi Abia because of one id.i.o.t
its anambra and we all know it.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Yyeske(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
betterABIAstate:
if you like die this evening, the pictures were taken today in Onitsha. Deal with it, ewu Gambia.
Let's welcome and please a round of applause for the worst liar of the decade
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Kingsley1000(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
useless bunch of saddist bastard sycophants yes am talking of chino or whatever he calls himself and his useless colleagues like abagworo betterabiastate africonji oviconji etc that is fighting to disunite the Igbos have you ever seen yorubas irrespective of party dance this dance of shame here like this? yet you guys call them afonja cone heads etc but they're wiser than you so called wise men to know when and where to differentiate between yoruba race and this ungodly entity called Nigeria. i urge all Igbos to be wise and please ignore all this wild dogs and sons of harlot mentioned, they're bastards that have sold their future just for some mere media appointments to those coward useless governors we have in SE that cannot even speak for their people when murdered by fulani herdsmen and Buharian army. please let's avoid these bastards they don't even represent 0.00001% of each of their so called states. Thunder fire all of you and your family yes am king nebuchadnezar from Anambra state and i love my igbo Brothers from Enugu imo abia ebonyi delta rivers etc.........copied from nebuchadnezar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stop Borrowing, Senate, NSIA, Others Warn FG / Imo Guber Election, Official Results / Protesters Storm Edo Assembly Over Eletricity Theft Bill, Pelt Speaker's Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.