Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

"Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" (21237 Views)

Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal / Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians / Recession Will End In 2017 – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" by autotrader014(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
tsephanyah:
i have third option in mind
What would that be my dear?
Re: "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" by badmrkt(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
I'm very sure the man is listening to whatever music that status behind him is playing...Hence, this day dreaming!!!

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" by mayoor15(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Sorry, i don't talk to kids
Who is the kid between us.... If am a kid, you must be an infant.... Only a kid like you compares US economy with Nigerian economy, BTW, rewane said we are slowly and painfully start moving out of recession, am sure your are so engrossed in spitting out rubbish than taking time to comprehend what the man said. Like I said, think, think and think again before you talk

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" by SweetBoyFriend(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
mayoor15:
Who is the kid between us.... If am a kid, you must be an infant....

Bye
Re: "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" by autonomous22: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
As far as July.......
Re: "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" by agrovick(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Who do you think you're telling all these lies to ?? Primary school kids ??

You don't just overcome recession in few months, come on, where is your brain ??

The United States of America and Germany have not recovered from the recession that destroyed their countries in the 90's and early 2000

Go to Alaska (oil industry), New Jersey, Florida, Detroit (steel industries), Pennsylvania (everything is gone in PA) and many other states, you will know what recession is

The Obama administration somehow defeated recession, the administration somehow brought back 50 million jobs but they're still abandoned malls, factories and homes scattered all over the USA

If the Almighty USA couldn't bounce back from recession, you think that a country like Nigeria who can't even provide 24hrs electricity would just bounce back from recession like a Spider-Man

Foolishness at it's peak

These old air heads are nothing but uneducated donkeys

Ninja! Calm down with your defeatist attitude.
Nigeria had it easy during the global financial meltdown of 2008 and the almighty USA had it rough during that period. Leave things for acclaimed experts and stop using your reggae to spoil blues

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
opalu:
Shame on all the Nigerian intelligent Youths (me inclusive) who wait for Tuface to come and lead one protest when we should be raising funds and building technology parks and manufacturing clusters in different parts of Nigeria.
For some months I have been raising just 300 very crazy youths who do not know how to spell the word 'impossibility' so that we can drive this. We would use Disruptive Technological Revolution to transform this Nation. Let the small-minded watch out.

What exactly would be required of the 300 Spartans??
Re: "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" by 1stdammy: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
opalu:
Shame on all the Nigerian intelligent Youths (me inclusive) who wait for Tuface to come and lead one protest when we should be raising funds and building technology parks and manufacturing clusters in different parts of Nigeria.
For some months I have been raising just 300 very crazy youths who do not know how to spell the word 'impossibility' so that we can drive this. We would use Disruptive Technological Revolution to transform this Nation. Let the small-minded watch out.
Please, is there anything I can do to be of help, wanna be a part to that revolution..........
Re: "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" by ezenaija(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Who do you think you're telling all these lies to ?? Primary school kids ??

You don't just overcome recession in few months, come on, where is your brain ??

The United States of America and Germany have not recovered from the recession that destroyed their countries in the 90's and early 2000

Go to Alaska (oil industry), New Jersey, Florida, Detroit (steel industries), Pennsylvania (everything is gone in PA) and many other states, you will know what recession is

The Obama administration somehow defeated recession, the administration somehow brought back 50 million jobs but they're still abandoned malls, factories and homes scattered all over the USA

If the Almighty USA couldn't bounce back from recession, you think that a country like Nigeria who can't even provide 24hrs electricity would just bounce back from recession like a Spider-Man

Foolishness at it's peak

These old air heads are nothing but uneducated donkeys

When an ignorant one pretends to challenge an intellectual, he exposes his foolishness!
In attempting to challenge Bismarck who is an established authority on finance and economics, you just showed us your empty brain.
From your comments, it's clear that you do not have the slightest, flimsiest idea what "economy recession" means.
When an economy is said to "enter" or "exit" "recession", it has a definition in economics. You would be showing yourself an illiterate in economics when you criticize or argue "recession" outside this meaning.
The American and German situations you raised in your comment is laughable because these countries have not been found anywhere near recession recently. Empty Malls and Warehouses are not necessarily symbols of recession.
Almost all authorities in economics posit that Nigeria's exit from recession is a matter of quarters. I don't know where you got your own knowledge and understanding of economics.
Re: "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" by forgiveness: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
tsephanyah:
i have third option in mind

grin grin grin

Don't tell me the third option you are having in mind starts with......? grin
Re: "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" by Damoche10: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2017
Stop the lies jare. The prices of food items will crash by November, 2016....what happened? Lies, upon lies upon lies. We are tired of their ponzi lies.
Re: "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" by Pylony(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2017
APC again with their fake Abrakadabra promises.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay / DSS Brings Sunday Igboho’s Aides To Court / Tambuwal Lists Criteria For Nigeria’s Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.