Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Words From A Father To His Son About Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Words From A Father To His Son About Marriage (401 Views)

Robbers Force Father To Sleep With His Daughter And Snapped Them (see Photos) / "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son / Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words From A Father To His Son About Marriage by roberthans: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
1. My son, your wife is not beneath you and she is not above you. She is a team member. Consult her in all you do. She has been designed with helpmate resources and techniques to improve your life. If you are not letting her help you because you think you know all, you are not wise.

2. Stop using “women are weaker vessels” as an excuse to look down on your wife. Yes, the vessel might be weak but the content is strong, very strong. And what the weaker vessels analogy connotes is for you to cherish the vessel not to look down on the vessel. Be wise my son.

3. “Women have chicken brains and their reasoning faculty is low.” My son, with the learning and exposure in this 21st century if you still believe this trash, then shame on you!

4. Improve your wife. Don’t carry somebody’s daughter into your house and leave her the way you met her. For example, if her father gave her first degree, when you marry her add Masters and even PhD. Don’t kill her dreams because she married you. Are you a dream killer?

5. Calling women feminists is now a new trick of men to manipulate women to stay small. Whenever your wife wants to stand up for herself or strive to achieve greatness in her life, you call her feminist and make her feel guilty of sins she has not committed. This is a very bad demon possessing some men, such men need 190 days dry fasting and prayers of deliverance.

6. If you want her to spread her legs for you, then win her heart first… daily. That you have paid her bride price doesn’t mean you should become a married rapist. Also brush your mouth, shave your armpit, cut your dirty nails and take a shower; trust me, it is easier to arouse a woman when you are looking clean and smelling good than when you are a pig. Even if that pig is her husband.

7. Your wife and children should not be running for cover once you are coming back home. For god sakes, you are a husband and father not a monster.

8. A female policeman or boss will provoke you and you will endure it; but it is only at home that you don’t take poo. My son stop that poo.

9. You are a beast if you hit your wife. I repeat all men that beat their wives are beasts. I repeat they are beasts. The day you do this, just pack your things and go to the zoo. The sad thing is that even in the zoo all the animals there will be higher than you, because Lions, Gorillas and even snakes don’t beat their wives.

10. Don’t forget that it is giving birth to your kids that has made her so fat. Stop complaining. Register both of you in a gym. It will also help with your potbelly. Even if she never gets back to the original shape don’t go running after slim girls. Don’t be an idiot.

11. My son, you should feel insulted when people tell you that men are polygamous so you should go chasing other women. Don’t believe them when they tell you that because a woman dresses skimpily you should pounce on her. You have self-control, exercise it. Owning an active joystick should not be an excuse to act like a fool.
Here are some more details: App teaser video

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Marriage by MissShakara: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Words of a wise man
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Marriage by Apus: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
12. Never allow your wife feed you, not even for a day, cause when she does, my son you are finished.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Marriage by McBrooklyn(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Me / Short Message To All Single Ladies / Female Nigerian Marries Lesbian Partner In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.