Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

"Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son (56716 Views)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by neky2016: 5:16pm On May 20, 2017
Richard Nyong, the MD of Lekki Gardens, who was arrested by the Lagos State Government, after five-storey building under construction on Kushenla Road, Ikate Elegushi, Lekki collapsed, has been called out by his former staff, Ebiere, who claimed that he impregnated her and abandoned their son.

Here's what the lady wrote;

"I won't stops until am heard. he is ur son an am challenging u to a DNA U need to take reponsibility @ vangard lagos"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/former-staff-calls-out-richard-nyong-md.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 20, 2017
I dey come

Make i grab coke angry

I done come back

women i spit on that gender

No shame

U have a relationship with a married man

E no do u , u get belle

U knew after u missed ur first period but u kept it aka i done hammer

Now u are shamelessly forming good

Nonsense women everywhere

Desperate gutter beggars

Why una dey abort poor man pikin?

Money mongers

From recharge card begging to baby mama i spit

299 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by ekensi01: 5:19pm On May 20, 2017
Lack of self control. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Smellymouth: 5:20pm On May 20, 2017
MEN ==》 "..I won't cheat on my wife when I get married ..."

PENIIS aka Jolojolo ===》

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Smellymouth: 5:20pm On May 20, 2017
"... I was forced to give in and when I did ; everything resulted into pregnancy. .."

Just hollup dia!! The story dey sweet until you type this thing... Why you nor force am wear condom? If na MD for one kiosk company you for use contraceptives abi?

Richard Nyong, the MD of Lekki Gardens... Women sha .. Lol.

I wonder why preek nor dey hear word after marriage..

My Preek!!! My Jolojolo!! You must OBEY me oòoo.. I beg you in the name of whatever controls you, hear word. I nor dey for wahala after I marry..

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by abbeycial: 5:21pm On May 20, 2017
waiting for his own version

office romance gone bad i guess.
Although her boldness for a Dna test leaves nothing at the dude's defence.

2 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Saintsammurai(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2017
This is really bad for the child..
Growing up with the thought of how your dad abandoned you and your mom is bad for the emotional wellbeing of the child..
This can affect his performance in school and in sport..

I wonder if some parents don't have brain to think that their quarrel can affect their little child..

It will be better for the lady to forget about the man, keep taking good care of the child as she has been doing for the sake of the child..

She will soon find a man that the child will take as his father..

she should move on and forget about the fool of a man..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by dingbang(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2017
Lol... They only speak up when things go awry...

My advise to guys out there who have one or two beeches tryna defame them , just ignore her...

4 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by abbeycial: 5:29pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
I dey come

Make i grab coke
I done come back
No shame
E no do u , u get belle
Desperate gutter beggars
Money mongers
The guy should ve controlled his lust and greedy peniisss

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by NJPot(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2017
this is for her

19 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by maryjan8(f): 7:06pm On May 20, 2017
They both look alike

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by emeijeh(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2017
Girls with fishbrain everywhere!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 20, 2017
Smellymouth:
"... I was forced to give in and when I did ; everything resulted into pregnancy. .."

Just hollup dia!! The story dey sweet until you type this thing... Why you nor force am wear condom? If na MD for one kiosk company you for use contraceptives abi?

Richard Nyong, the MD of Lekki Gardens... Women sha .. Lol.

I wonder why preek nor dey hear word after marriage..

My Preek!!! My Jolojolo!! You must OBEY me oòoo.. I beg you in the name of whatever controls you, hear word. I nor dey for wahala after I marry..

Preek be looking at you like

38 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Eroslee(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2017
End time MD, all der secrets re finally unfolding
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by BABANGBALI: 7:08pm On May 20, 2017
Kai see this fine babe cannot wrote or spoke simple English. See all that she wroted,no wonder the guy raned away from her

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Zehner(f): 7:08pm On May 20, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by goldedprince: 7:09pm On May 20, 2017
that is an unrepentant ipob olosho

5 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Draei: 7:09pm On May 20, 2017
It is well.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 20, 2017
You dey control lekki gardens, you dey loose guard, wetin the one(s) in charge of Banana Island go come do?

2 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by prettyzee11(f): 7:10pm On May 20, 2017
Those of you insulting and saying trash, didn't d man knows he was married? In as much as I did not support her let's not b biased with our judgement. The both did wrong, let them carry their cross.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by sekem: 7:10pm On May 20, 2017
Nonsense girl

You were looking for easy life abi?

I hope you are now enjoying what you got instead

Silly girls that cannot even write good sentences in English

Always ARRASING us with poor grammar sad

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 20, 2017
No need for a DNA test... grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Dgunnerz(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2017
No DNA needed...

6 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 20, 2017
So the man just put the pregnancy on your head abi?

You didn't ''do it'' together...

5 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Thicktemptation(f): 7:11pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
I dey come

Make i grab coke angry

I done come back

No shame

E no do u , u get belle

Desperate gutter beggars

Money mongers

Iam a woman and honestly agree with you totally

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by I888(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
I dey come

Make i grab coke angry

I done come back

No shame

E no do u , u get belle

Desperate gutter beggars

Money mongers

Without being biased, the child looks like him and a DNA will hardly go wrong.

Well, what do you expect from poverty stricken citizens in that gender? Everybody is fighting tooth and nail to "hammer" and they don't care what it will cost them, really.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by alidav: 7:12pm On May 20, 2017
No need for DNA the resemblance is glaring.

11 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 20, 2017
Some men are just so useless. They create baby mothers and move on as if nothing happened, contributing nothing to their child's upbringing. To be charitable to the man, though, he might not be responsible. He must come out to defend himself and prove whether the child is his or not by giving in to the DNA testing she's challenging him to.

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by ednut1(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2017
Ode leleyi o. Ur fuking a married man raw u no use postinor. U con dey cry dey disgrace d pikin. Internet never forgets angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 20, 2017
Lonelydora come and claim this pregnancy oooo...

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by bionixs: 7:14pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
I dey come

Make i grab coke angry

I done come back

No shame

E no do u , u get belle

Desperate gutter beggars

Money mongers

on this case,I say,''sharrrrrrrrrrrap' and receive sense

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.