Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu (39738 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian / Saharareporters: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by kernel501: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

Have you guys ever sat down to think of the security implications should buhari resign? You guys don't know what type of country this is and the hawks flying around

You don't know the president with back-to-back recession pedigree, the only president that specializes in taken Nigeria into recession.
The last time,it was Babagida that saved Nigeria, now he has cooked up mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Timfreds(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
The writer finished it all. Buhari is not coming back. Dead or alive he's gone for good. what you sow you reap. He want to rule by all means now he got it but can't rule. Indeed there is God.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by obiageIi(f): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
kernel501:

You don't know the president with back-to-back recession pedigree, the only president that specializes in taken Nigeria into recession.
The last time,it was Babagida that saved Nigeria, now he has cooked up mess.
Babangida saved Nigeria? Smh.
Btw recession started in 1982 before buhari.
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by PassingShot(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
I was looking for any concrete evidence of the writer's knowledge about the president true state of health but found none. Only assumptions and conjectures as usual!
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by omokab: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

So a dying man should continue to suffer us abi undecided
my friend is not easy like that. I wish he resign if truly he's not fit again to rule but there are a lot of things surrounding his resignation. They need to perfect so many things before he can say it out not mere thinking.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by emmasege: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Aisha has been invisible as the First lady lately.
She knows what we don't know.
Buhari may not be coming back afterall.

Buhari might not be sick. He probably ran away from all the wahala in Nigeria. Baba is just chilling in London.
/
Dolapo Osinbajo is now the Acting First Lady. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by 36STATES: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Burantai should just lock up that dwarf mere commissioner and take over power. If not, crooked Tinubu has won.
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by crispyvick(f): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
if nah war let get it done once nd for all,das hw ppl were saying dat if GEJ Wins there wld b war.wat better war aint we seeing nw dat he assumed dat position.we can't continue lyk dis,jst imagine hw small small countries r jst humilaiting d gaint of africa y won't dey wen we have lost our once big pride we r nw vegetables in dia hands,u can see south africans dat we helped dia sori ass r nw being wild animals ,whether d conspiracy is cumin rm pluto idc all i knw is dat dis county aint a family nd one-sided business it is for over 170million people.so lets get it straight,bb shld honorably resign nd we will applaud dat he has tried ironically nd nt let dis country suffer for ntin.biko

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by kernel501: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

Babangida saved Nigeria? Smh.
Btw recession started in 1982 before buhari.

Obama of America , Hollande of France both came when there recession, but today they've stared their economy back on track, what of Baba London?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by sham8co(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sir with due respect, I want to let u know that u are executive fool. What are you going to benefit from Buhari's death. I guest u r part of those hiding dollars in mode houses pretending Buhari is wicked. I wish u wot u wish him thanks sir.
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by khalibra(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
i told u this guy is fine! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Gazzy88(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

Have you guys ever sat down to think of the security implications should buhari resign? You guys don't know what type of country this is and the hawks flying around
Are you Obiageli Ezekwesili?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Abagworo(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
I disagree with any claims blaming Buhari for the economy. That's hypocritical coming from a knowledgeable man. All oil dependent countries are on recession and to add salt to injury Nigerian oil export was highly distorted through sabotage involving destruction of export pipelines in Niger Delta. Common sense tells you that we cannot have enough foreign exchange in such situation when peaceful and oil richer countries like Saudi Arabia are equally having hard times.

The only solution is diversification to other resources which we can see in the development of Agriculture. Any sector dependent on foreign exchange will definitely be slowed down and people will suffer from its effects and that's what is happening in Nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by ozimec(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

Once beaten twice shy, Buhari knows this (the north is waiting) and knows the vultures are waiting.
Buhari's resignation has no positive impact on this nation, the negatives can only be imagined.

There is a limit by which acting president can perform. He can't cross certain boundries because he's not the president. So, I support that Pmb should just resign for the sake of his health so as to empower the vp to act fully and move the nation forward.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by catalan15(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm...
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by johhnnie(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

You are extremely right! Declaring Buhari dead or unfit to rule at this moment is tantamount to setting the entire country on fire.

People that are stage managing the unfolding events know better.

I think the present scenario is playing out well.

Let them have us believe that he is hale and hearty in the UK while the VP continue with the business of governance.

In as much as there is no vacuum, the Nigerian populace will be better for it
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by johhnnie(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

Once beaten twice shy, Buhari knows this (the north is waiting) and knows the vultures are waiting.
Buhari's resignation has no positive impact on this nation, the negatives can only be imagined.

You truly understand the polity.
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Gap2020(m): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

Issue need to be handled with care, btw can you tell me what we stand to gain from buhari's resignation
Nigerian are too emasculate, we all left our daily routine and start searching for open secret, to be factual, I don't have any hidden agenda about it but we need a strong minded person to proof who we are. If a leader is taking treatment for more than a week, resignation should be the solution. To your answer, When there's no leader the followers can easily be scatter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by obiageIi(f): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
ozimec:

There is a limit by which acting president can perform. He can't cross certain boundries because he's not the president. So, I support that Pmb should just resign for the sake of his health so as to empower the vp to act fully and move the nation forward.
He has full powers as president
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by jomoh: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ahmadgani:
its just one of those doomsday conpiracies; with the way things are going presently, if buhari resigns in goodwill, nothing is gonna happen, we have been there before. The only thing that is sure to happen is wailing and empty threats from some quarters and guess what? It will cool off in few months time

Wisdom they say, is above justice.

I used to wonder what kind of assertion was that, until recent events and occurrences. Its unfortunate that as Nigerians and black men generally, we seem to forget things easily.

Nigeria is a very volatile and tribal-ly segregated country. If the Hausas get to the Position of power, they want to ensure they rule for at least 8years, same with the Igbos(if and when they get their) same with the Yorubas and the South South. When ever they cant achieve that, they tend to want to ensure that the other tribe that sits on the throne does not rule in peace. Typical Example: Yar'adua died on the throne, the north vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ and they did. GEJ got defeated and PMB is enthroned, the SS resumed pipeline vandalization.

Peoples hatred for PMB has blinded them to the point that they cant even see clearly what PMB is doing for the country by refusing to resign.

Yes PMB is too sick to govern but i strongly disagree that he is too greedy to resign. In actual fact, it is the north that is too greedy to allow him to resign. The man has been living like a prisoner since. It is obvious that the complains of some Nigerians that his government has been hijacked by some cabal is true but the man knows too well that resignation was not an option as long as the cabals are involved. Not that he doesn't know what to do but because he doesn't have the strength to do them.

The only wise thing to do in other to cage the cabal and the north, is to embark on a sick leave and hand over to his vice. That is the only way he can respect the constitution at the same time, clipping the wings of the cabal.

Presently, everyone in the country is happy.

The North is happy that they are still ruling
The South South and South East is happy that PMB is not the one calling the shots
The South West is happy Their son is the one in charge even if its in acting capacity.

THIS IS A WIN WIN SITUATION FOR EVERYONE SO WHY CALL FOR HIS RESIGNATION AND THROW THE COUNTRY INTO PROBLEM

BTW I am a PMB supporter but Nigeria first and if this is what will allow peace to reign and keep everyone happy, then so be it.

#MY OPINION THOUGH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by xpool(m): 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

You missed the word -
The word is RESIGN, from resignation.
The word is not ASSASSINATE, and the phrase was not `should buhari be assassinated`.
The word is not even impeach!, where on earth did your thought drift to - Obiageli wake up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by obiageIi(f): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
kernel501:

Obama of America , Hollande of France both came when there recession, but today they've stared their economy back on track, what of Baba London?
And it took them less than 2yrs ?
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Gap2020(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nigerian are too emasculate, we all left our daily routine and start searching for open secret, to be factual, I don't have any hidden agenda about it but we need a strong minded person to proof who we are. If a leader is taking treatment for more than a week, resignation should be the solution. To your answer, When there's no leader the followers can easily be scatter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

He has handed over power
Nigerians are Impossible! A man whenever on medical trip vacation writes to NA to officially recognise his vice to act in his own capacity...yet they say, he is clinging to power...
how this situation relates to Yar'aduas own according to people is what i dont understand...
the best we could do now is to pray for the president to get better, while supporting the Ag. President..Common sense
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Gap2020:
Dont civil servants go on vacation medical/holiday/study etc..do they need to resign their post?? why is there a vice to act in the absence of the president...so that there would be no vacuum in leadership...and i ask...have there been a vacuum in that position since buhari left for vacation didnt Osinbajo sign 7 bills about a forthnite ago, and currently rejected 4, asking NA to reposition it...? why una like wahala like this
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by oglalasioux(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

I agree with you. Don't mind these children that think Nigeria is a walk over country.
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by clickwtB(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Krisddon: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

This can't come from the real Oby. Pls school us on the implications of his resignation which does not apply if he eventually dies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by tete7000(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pride goes before destruction,
a haughty spirit before a fall. - Prov. 16:18

Buhari is a man driven by pride, self-aggradizement and delusion. Quite sadly the same people who goaded him on telling him he is the only incorruptible man around to lead the country out of his woes are one by one pulling back from him while writing his epitaph. What are they writing? It is that Buhari is a failure driving by greed and would not resign.
A lesson for all. No one is indispensable, no one is without sin. When arrogance and delusion of self righteousness takes hold of a soul, it starts its journey down the abyss of no return. Buhari who once dared anyone to arrest him now lay incapacitated somewhere far away from his home land. The man who arrogantly boasted monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood now has power and cannot exercise it. The gods are indeed to be feared.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by kernel501: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

And it took them less than 2yrs ?

Am proud of you, but then... Which of these presidents caused a devaluation of there currency by 150% in less than two years,which of them doubled the inflation before getting it right?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Splashme: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
wheredemdey:
" Too sick to rule....Too greedy to leave"

Deep words that can only be processed by the sane minded.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by agbangam: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
nerodenero:
Like 1984, like 2015; the resemblance is too striking. The only difference was 1984 ended with a coup, no thanks to the Evil genius but the hardship associated with the regime necessitated the action. All things being, PMB might just be lucky to finish his tenure in 2019.

Again, in 1984 Late Idiagbon was the one ruling while GMB was just a ceremonial head of state. The same thing is playing out 2017.

If I were PMB, I'd rather resign and enjoy a honourable exit despite being clueless on our to deliver the country from her current challenges than return and remain, allowing the enormous challenges and weight of his office send him to the afterlife. Lest I forget, Africans don't resign. The latter might end PMB.

U guys are just dumb. PMB always goes for hardworking/discipline men as his vice, and do u know d gud thing about PMB, he always gives dem free hand to work. So use ur brain, stop insulting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances To Olamide’s 'Wo' At Silverbird Awards / Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War / May 29: Remove Your Aircraft From Abuja Airport, FAAN Orders Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.