Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) (29017 Views)

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) / The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by xpool(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Derawiz:
You see women? Fear them!
A woman's love knows no bound and so is her hatred.Sometimes you wonder why a woman would keep on loving a man despite his brutality towards her but that shows the extent of a woman's love.
On the other hand, one can liken the cold hearts of women to that of the devil himself. Some mind boggling acts perperated by ladies make me wonder if they're actually the weaker sex.
I don't think there is any punishment here on earth that I would say the step mum deserves but if there is one, it must long, painful and very hard...Step mothers and wicked aunts are good examples of how wicked a woman can be.

Sometimes it is dangerous to read and react without thinking twice!
And sometimes when I read some peoples comment I wonder what planet they are in.
So I ask you this simple question -
All the homicides, assassinations, ethnic cleansing, use of one`s children for rituals, all the armed robberies, all the kidnappings and all sorts of heinous crimes committed in nigeria and other parts of the, what sex has the highest percentage?

Try and take a trip to any prison in Nigerian and take head count with a view to finding the ration of male inmates to female inmates.

Condemn the unthinkable act and rest.
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
IBreakRules:

Bruuuuuv!!!!!! I for like check d texture of ur heart o.

Texture ko, complexion ni? If it were me, after peeling, I will fry her in hot oil, and put her in a drum of soldier ants...while tranfusing blood and potassium into her so she wioo not die from blood loss....if my God can send people like her to hell,who am I? Truth is wickedness must be dealt with brutally
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by dsocioemmy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
And someone will let that woman come out of that detention alive? God!!!!!!
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by seanchuks: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
may God punish the evil step mother in hundred folds
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by IBreakRules: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
myking95:

Texture ko, complexion ni? If it were me, after peeling, I will fry her in hot oil, and put her in a drum of soldier ants...while tranfusing blood and potassium into her so she wioo not die from blood loss....if my God can send people like her to hell,who am I? Truth is wickedness must be dealt with brutally

bros I fear who no fear u o. I kinda support u Tho, for her to get mind stone small pikin to death.

But truth be told, u mean!
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by whoisuche: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
bedspread:
THERE IS NO MORE TIME.... THE COMING OF JESUS CHRIST IS MUCH MORE CLOSER..... CHECK THIS OUT

I WAS TOUCHED IN THE SPIRIT WHEN I HEARD THIS...
One of our pastors was preaching yesterday evening, and
he said: 3 weeks ago, while he was doing morning prayer
a man came out of his house listening and responding
amen to his prayers...
After he finished preaching, the man came to him and said "pastor, I want to speak with you. "While they were yet discussing, the man showed him his house. He said: see that upstairs, God built it for me as a reason of me evangelising
for Him. but now, I don't evangelise anymore and I don't
know why, but I'm still serving God...
The man said: my wife died 2 weeks ago. While d pastor
was trying to sympathise with him, he said "no, because she returned back to life. " And he started crying...
The pastor was curious to know why he was crying, and
the man said: she died in an operation and the doctors
confirmed her dead, but she returned back to life with a message...
And the message was "Go and tell your husband and everyone, as many as you can reach, tell them that THE
CHARIOTS ARE READY!!" and the man continued crying...
*Friends, I don't think we need any other explanation to this...
What we should do, I don't think we need anyone to tell us..
There's no more time... BE INFORMED... BE WARNED...
​Jesus is coming very soon​
Pls don't just read and like this, but make sure that you share
with everyone in your contacts. By doing this, you're as well doing
a great work of evangelism which is the heart beat of God.
God bless u.
Copied, I will share it on my face book. For the message of the gospel.
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by bedspread: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
whoisuche:

Copied, I will share it on my face book. For the message of the gospel.
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by HYOTHi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
She's a DEVIL !!
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by Lavenda26: 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
If this is true... I think what she deserves is death by stoning.
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by ofwest47(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
too wicked this woman's case should be decided immediately and sentenced to death by firing squad
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by keji3974(m): 3:10am On Feb 24, 2017
fear God

fear woman
they can do whatever to get what they want even though they might regret later
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by aggahegbema(m): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Pedekunle:
My heart melts
if dis is real,let her thrown into de lions den

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by gwama: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
SATAN AND ITS SUPPOS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drivers Strip DPO Naked / Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) / US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.