Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures (17822 Views)

President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna / IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by mayorchelsea(m): 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:

It is a state owned seaport in Abia state.
Chai!You wicked o!hahhahhhah
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by ezenaija(m): 5:25am On Feb 25, 2017
Which Aba?
That shameless retrogressive little town unable to find its potential. The Aba I grew up in the 80s and 90s has nosedived. You can attempt to deceive those who don't know the city but Aba is miles behind from the developments witnessed 1980 - 1983. No other states in Nigeria is that backwards.

Igboid:

Why so? Because of Aba?
Is Aba the capital of Abia state? Umuahia is a clean Capital of Abia state. How many other Nigerian states can boast of a second city/town as big, economically viable and developed as Aba?

Please go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by auggie340(f): 6:01am On Feb 25, 2017
glacswhite:

that guy is a fool that will never come out from poverty...... he posted 2015/2016 pictures here..

if u enter Aba now February 2017...Nothing of such exist even Ohanku is under maintenance
left for federal roads and Obohia which will Follow suit.......

with Anambra in Igbo pls count Unity Out....Hate is donated in their Blood......

The op do not represent the interest of people of anambra... He has a personal feud with betterabiastate and co and they are both dragging their states down in d process...He's a kid in adult clothing... very shameless boy...
I'm from Anambra and I strongly detest dis rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by discusant: 6:12am On Feb 25, 2017
Qmerit:
The seaport is big wow! Change, that Gov is really wrking hard to make Abia a better state.

Look closesr.
Diaris 99.99% that road is a federal road if truly that is Abia state

One Nigeria gbakwa oku - to ashes.

Op is a known Aboki almajiri.

Where in Nigeria are things working? No where.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by mightyhazell: 6:57am On Feb 25, 2017
basilo102:
hhahahaha, Chino no go kill person with laugh. These are old pictures sha, they have all been reconstructed.
bless ur heart!

Chino is a schizo!

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by mightyhazell: 7:02am On Feb 25, 2017
adadike281:
biko nu chino Nwanem, nnam biko gbahara zie nu. ozu go.
ur wasting ur saliva on a condemned soul!

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Qmerit(m): 7:05am On Feb 25, 2017
discusant:

Look closesr.
Diaris 99.99% that road is a federal road if truly that is Abia state

One Nigeria gbakwa oku - to ashes.

Op is a known Aboki almajiri.

Where in Nigeria are things working? No where.

ok, if that is Federal rd, that makes it more shameful that your Hero for 6yrs as president can't do it but u want ur enemy to do it in less than 2yrs... You may be right that's federal rd cause we have many of dilapidated rds in SS/SE but what exactly did our son did to these rds?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by adadike281(f): 7:06am On Feb 25, 2017
mightyhazell:
ur wasting ur saliva on a condemned soul!

My brother,anything for our unity
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by mightyhazell: 7:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Hehehe..

Nwanne it is ok for now. I think betterabiastate aka africonji may have committed suicide or he is hibernating somewhere. Stay action for now and lets hear people's opinion on this seaport cheesy

ur a shameless cursed being!

The aim of this foolery is to get reactions and applause from ppl is dat not?

I pity ur clan

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Justiceleague1: 7:12am On Feb 25, 2017
weedtheweeds:
hahaha i just love this. With all pleasure, i will appreciate someone who has that Tinubu's teeth picture.

if u love it,then have it all ur life.... grin
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 7:13am On Feb 25, 2017
auggie340:

The op do not represent the interest of people of anambra... He has a personal feud with betterabiastate and co and they are both dragging their states down in d process...He's a kid in adult clothing... very shameless boy...
I'm from Anambra and I strongly detest dis rubbish
We are talking the same thing. If you see him around Nnewi just alert the mob and and let them do the needful.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Thunder fire all of you blaming the OP. I don't look for trouble but if you find my trouble I swear I will chew your meat raw whether online or offline. You bastards where all here when the animal betterabiastate aka africonji started what he couldn't finish but some of you watched on. Anago5000 is my witness. He(betterabiastate) posted his fake rubbish and tagged it Anambra but you expected me to seek for peace. Then I posted the real situation in Abia state and everyone remembered igbo unity. Thunder fire you people with your grave yard unity.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 7:17am On Feb 25, 2017
mightyhazell:
ur a shameless cursed being!

The aim of this foolery is to get reactions and applause from ppl is dat not?

I pity ur clan

The animal is from Uga, the only cursed place in Anambra state. They should be planning to join their kins in Ndiawa Arondizuogu. We are tired of wasting our money on these leeches. They are useless to the government of Anambra, they are shameless and parasites.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2017
[s][/s]Doug07034780891:
Thunder fire all of you blaming the OP. I don't look for trouble but if you find my trouble I swear I will chew your meat raw whether online or offline. You bastards where all here when betterabiastate aka africonji started what he couldn't finish but some of you watched on. Anago5000 is my witness. He(betterabiastate) posted his fake rubbish and tagged it Anambra but you expected me to seek for peace. Then I posted the real situation in Abia state and everyone remembered igbo unity. Thunder fire you people with your grave yard unity.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 7:23am On Feb 25, 2017
I am in Awka now. Where are you? We are ready to drive down to Nnewi in the next 3hrs to meet you. Choose any public place of your choice and get back to me so I can send you my personal phone number. We prefer offline meeting most.

Deadvalley001:
We are talking the same thing. If you see him around Nnewi just alert the mob and and let them do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by auggie340(f): 7:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Deadvalley001:

I don't know any of the E- fighters personally, I am just a concerned Anambra indigene and I av no biz with mobs undecided
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:
I am in Awka now. Where are you? We are ready to drive down to Nnewi in the next 3hrs to meet you. Choose any public place of your choice and get back to me so I can send you my personal phone number. We prefer offline meeting most.

Why not meet me at Udeaja bus stop Ozubulu? I have the boys that can deal with you.

You are dead meat already.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by auggie340(f): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Deadvalley001:

The animal is from Uga, the only cursed place in Anambra state. They should be planning to join their kins in Ndiawa Arondizuogu. We are tired of wasting our money on these leeches. They are useless to the government of Anambra, they are shameless and parasites.

I thought I was talking to a better person, I was wrong...You had to call Uga a cursed place because of one person...You guys need to check ur e-courtesy... you're all acting d same...Jeez!!
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2017
auggie340:

I don't know any of the E- fighters personally, I am just a concerned Anambra indigene and I av no biz with mobs undecided

I'm from Anambra too but I don't make noise about that. I'm not concerned about his life.

I have already told him to meet me at Udeaja bus stop Ekwusigo LG.

He is Fvckin with the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2017
[s][/s]auggie340:

I thought I was talking to a better person, I was wrong...You had to call Uga a cursed place because of one person...You guys need to check ur e-courtesy... you're all acting d same...Jeez!!
[/s]

Shut up I guess you are also from Uga. You animals are not from Anambra. Join your brothers in Ndiawa Arondizuogu that's where you came from.

I don't give a Fvck about your useless contributions. .

To hell with you bastards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Calm down. You sound like a poor jobless hungry tout. We have a wedding to attend at Nnobi by 11am. Can we meet at Beverly Hills by 1pm? Fan.fan527@yahoo.com. contact me now so I can exchange phone numbers.

Deadvalley001:
Why not meet me at Udeaja bus stop Ozubulu? I have the boys that can deal with you.

You are dead meat already.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 7:44am On Feb 25, 2017
[s][/s]Doug07034780891:
Calm down. You sound like a poor jobless hungry tout. We have a wedding to attend at Nnobi by 11am. Can we meet at Beverly Hills by 1pm? Fan.fan527@yahoo.com. contact me now so I can exchange phone numbers.

[/s]

You are the jobless animal here, why not meet me at Udeaja bus stop?

prepare for the outcome cos your head will be blown into pieces.

Give me your facebook account, idiot.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2017
You keep getting worked up over nothing. We are brothers despite our disagreement here. We have chose a public place (Beverly Hills) also in Ozubulu/Nnewi. Fan.fan527@yahoo.com for immediate exchange of personal details. Thank you

Deadvalley001:
[/s]

You are the jobless animal here, why not meet me at Udeaja bus stop?

prepare for the outcome cos your head will be blown into pieces.

Give me your facebook account, idiot.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2017
The coward has fled. Brave online, coward offline.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2017
Maybe you don't know me too well. We have met more 13 members offline. Fan.fan527@yahoo.com. I am expecting your response so I can send you my number.

Deadvalley001:
The coward has fled. Brave online, coward offline.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:

shutup.alfacast like u,alwaz insecure and causing trouble for the real Anamberians...foolish Goat
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2017
Dirty pig have you watched the video of your dead Abia state? cheesy

[s]
M3Guy:
shutup.alfacast like u,alwaz insecure and causing trouble for the real Anamberians...foolish Goat
[/s]

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 7:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:
You keep getting worked up over nothing. We are brothers despite our disagreement here. We have chose a public place (Beverly Hills) also in Ozubulu/Nnewi. Fan.fan527@yahoo.com for immediate exchange of personal details. Thank you

You are the one getting angry over nothing, I have told you to meet me at Udeaja Bus stop, I still have the boys that can deal with you in that place you mentioned.

But I won't the real show to happen here, live and direct. Meet me at Udeaja Bus stop. Of course you are my brother cos you are Igbo, same way honest Igbos from Abia state are my brothers.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2017
Stop sounding jittery. Send me email so we can quietly do this without noise. Fan.fan527@yahoo.com

Ok send me your email so I can send you my number. Email please.

Deadvalley001:

You are the one getting angry over nothing, I have told you to meet me at Udeaja Bus stop, I still have the boys that can deal with you in that place you mentioned.

But I won't the real show to happen here, live and direct. Meet me at Udeaja Bus stop. Of course you are my brother cos you are Igbo, same way honest Igbos from Abia state are my brothers.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Maybe you don't know me too well. We have met more 13 members offline. Fan.fan527@yahoo.com. I am expecting your response so I can send you my number.

send your facebook handle to sypiesman@gmail.com

This is the end of the river.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:
[s]Dirty pig have you watched the video of your dead Abia state? cheesy
[/s]

[s][/s]
Impotent old fool.
your wife is busy, using cucumber to service herself cos ur a disgrace of a Man. u are on nairaland 24hours,making fool of urself...Ewu
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Stop sounding jittery. Send me email so we can quietly do this without noise. Fan.fan527@yahoo.com

Ok send me your email so I can send you my number. Email please.

You are the one getting nervous over nothing, I'm not afraid of any motherfucker.

Sypiesman@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Governor Ganduje Inspects Tamburawa Bridge / Boko Haram Attacks New Marte In Borno, Kills Soldiers And Civilians / Buhari Presidency Releases Looted Funds To APC Candidates – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.