Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

What Aspect Of Romance Do You Love Most? Am Hot Tonight - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Aspect Of Romance Do You Love Most? Am Hot Tonight (1532 Views)

Help! My Boyfriend Doesn’t Think I Am Hot / Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most / Importance Of Romance In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Aspect Of Romance Do You Love Most? Am Hot Tonight by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
Tell me urs Na
The biological practical aspect! tongue
Re: What Aspect Of Romance Do You Love Most? Am Hot Tonight by Boboforthegirls: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
The biological practical aspect! tongue
smiles i trust you
Re: What Aspect Of Romance Do You Love Most? Am Hot Tonight by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
fear ke ? I prefer it to sex
Internet don spoil this world.

I prefer the good old days
Re: What Aspect Of Romance Do You Love Most? Am Hot Tonight by Boboforthegirls: 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Internet don spoil this world.

I prefer the good old days
the good old days they Don't Bleep ABI
Re: What Aspect Of Romance Do You Love Most? Am Hot Tonight by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
the good old days they Don't Bleep ABI
Your mates still dey baff nakeddd outside. Them no know watin them dey use that paddle do.
Re: What Aspect Of Romance Do You Love Most? Am Hot Tonight by Boboforthegirls: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Your mates still dey baff nakeddd outside. Them no know watin them dey use that paddle do.
ur pussy never get hair too if Na those days

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Misconceptions Did You Have About Sex Before You Lost Your Virginity? / Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time / Men Why Do You Bents On Breaking The Hearts Of Ladies Who Truly Love You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.