Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time (1467 Views)

How social media can ruin your relationship / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) / Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by Osas1507(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2017
Being in a relationship is a great feeling. When you know you are loved and capable of loving and taking care of someone, it’s a feeling that can’t be compared. But falling in love with someone and staying in love are completely different things. It takes a lot of courage to stay in love with the person you love.
But there are things you should avoid as it may ruin your relationship in no time! Check them below.

1.Keeping Secrets
You should absolutely not keep secrets from your partner as it’s also lying to them. Don’t blame them when they accuse you of lying because keeping secrets from them is the same.

2.Ignoring The Value Of Your Relationship
Communication might be present, but you should also acknowledge how important your partner is every once in a while. Tell him/her how happy you are with them and how much you value them.

3.Cheating
If you feel that you are no longer happy or can’t be with your partner just tell them and end it rather than considering cheating on them.

4.Not Paying Attention
Don’t just look at your partner but also pay attention to what they are saying. Don’t make any facial expressions that can show discomfort or anxiety as it might hurt them and show that you’re not interested in what they’ve to say.

5.Not Spending Time Together
A good job is necessary to have a decent life but that doesn’t mean that you don’t give time to each other. You two should set aside a couple of hours to simply be with each other.

6.Being Distrustful For No Reason
If your partner has done something in the past that ruined your trust on them, then it’s completely okay but doesn’t just get paranoid when he/she is loyal.

7.Jealousy
A little bit of jealousy is okay and necessary but too much of anything spoils things and so does jealousy. Assess the situation before you let your emotions take control of you.

8.Flirting
If you think flirting is not cheating then you’re absolutely wrong. You are already with someone and approaching someone with bad intentions can ruin your relationship with your partner.

9.Spending Too Much Time Together
You need to find the perfect balance between being together and staying away. Being separated for a long time breaks the intimacy, but being close all the time is also not good and can lead to the breakup.

Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by adajoe555: 12:23pm On May 24, 2017
Op .you are just on point

Too much time kills the relationship.. Giving each other time is the best..that will also give room to miss each other..

Wow I'm the first to comment

I dedicate this post to those in a relationship including lalasticlala
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by Dionnetech: 12:36pm On May 24, 2017
J
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by Osas1507(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2017
adajoe555:
Op .you are just on point

Too much time kills the relationship.. Giving each other time is the best..that will also give room to miss each other..

Wow I'm the first to comment

I dedicate this post to those in a relationship including lalasticlala
how long is too much time?
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by adajoe555: 2:51pm On May 24, 2017
Osas1507:
how long is too much time?

Constantly seeing each other na

Maybe three times a week ...it will be boring ni,

I had a boyfriend like that always spending time with me, not that he dont have something doing. He has ,,after work he always come visiting.when I decided to seek for space trouble enter..it was now like I was trying to avoid him.even when i try explaining things to him it was really funny .I need space. He said I've found some one else that's why I'm avoiding him ...na so na so relationship scatter here . atleast talk oh phone, go per each other a visit atleast once in a week give each other space to do other things
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by Osas1507(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2017
adajoe555:

Constantly seeing each other na

Maybe three times a week ...it will be boring ni,

I had a boyfriend like that always spending time with me, not that he dont have something doing. He has ,,after work he always come visiting.when I decided to seek for space trouble enter..it was now like I was trying to avoid him.even when i try explaining things to him it was really funny .I need space. He said I've fo und some one else that's why I'm avoiding him ...na so na so relationship scatter here . atleast talk oh phone, go per each other a visit atleast once in a week give each other space to do other things
thats true, maybe he felt staying away might give other guys green light
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by adajoe555: 7:44am On May 25, 2017
Osas1507:
thats true, maybe he felt staying away might give other guys green light

Lol green light ni
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by Osas1507(m): 7:46am On May 25, 2017
adajoe555:

Lol green light ni
yeah, maybe he thinks while you're away, you might be in the arms of another guy
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by Dmelkowking50(m): 7:52am On May 25, 2017
I don't totally agree with the too much spending time kills the love... Example..married people.. Are they not staying together for years.. D only diff I see BTW dem nd singles is dat they av d right to produce babies... Cos single boys nd girls dey bleep too and enjoy as if dey r married... So Op.. I agree with other articles like flirting and lies nd trust issues...

3 Likes

Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by adajoe555: 7:59am On May 25, 2017
Osas1507:
yeah, maybe he thinks while you're away, you might be in the arms of another guy

His thinking wasn't streght and that shows that he didn't trust me
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by Osas1507(m): 8:02am On May 25, 2017
adajoe555:

His thinking wasn't streght and that shows that he didn't trust me
trust is important in every relationship, people abuse it a lot
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by adajoe555: 8:04am On May 25, 2017
Dmelkowking50:
I don't totally agree with the too much spending time kills the love... Example..married people.. Are they not staying together for years.. D only diff I see BTW dem nd singles is dat they av d right to produce babies... Cos single boys nd girls dey bleep too and enjoy as if dey r married... So Op.. I agree with other articles like flirting and lies nd trust issues...

That is only applied to relationship
Imagine your girlfriend visiting you all the time not giving you space for your private things

In marriage we understand that even in marriage too they need space too but not to the extent of breaking the marriage
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by adajoe555: 8:14am On May 25, 2017
Osas1507:
trust is important in every relationship, people abuse it a lot

That's how it is oh..without trust then I don't be in such relationship.. Every min he will be thinking something else
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by Osas1507(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2017
adajoe555:

That's how it is oh..without trust then I don't be in such relationship.. Every min he will be thinking something else
maybe you are beautiful or sexy he can't bear to lose you to another guy smiley
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by adajoe555: 10:34am On May 25, 2017
Osas1507:
maybe you are beautiful or sexy he can't bear to lose you to another guy smiley

Hmmm that kind thing
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2017
Nice
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by Osas1507(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2017
adajoe555:

Hmmm that kind thing
lol cheesy I can relate, nobody wants to share, so how do you handle his jealousy
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by adajoe555: 11:31am On May 25, 2017
Osas1507:
lol cheesy I can relate, nobody wants to share, so how do you handle his jealousy

We broke up oh
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by Osas1507(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2017
adajoe555:

We broke up oh
just because of that?
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by adajoe555: 11:35am On May 25, 2017
Osas1507:
just because of that?

Not really other things too.when. I see any red light I can't cope with ..na run I dey run oh
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by Osas1507(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2017
adajoe555:

Not really other things too.when. I see any red light I can't cope with ..na run I dey run oh
sexy mama! One day you will stop running! Nobody is perfect
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by adajoe555: 1:25pm On May 25, 2017
Osas1507:
sexy mama! One day you will stop running! Nobody is perfect

Lol ...sexy mama abeg oh I never reach oh ..still a girl growing up oh
Re: Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time by Osas1507(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2017
adajoe555:

Lol ...sexy mama abeg oh I never reach oh ..still a girl growing up oh
ok sexy girl, apologies, what are the qualities you seek in your ideal man? A man you won't run away from?

(1) (Reply)

Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? / Nairaland Guys Stop Hating Go And Marry, 2017 Is Coming To An End / Who Is Your Celebrity Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.