Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech (7309 Views)

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing / HELP!!! Masturbation Is Gradually Destroying Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by jeyselassie(m): 1:34am On Feb 24, 2017
you cant to epic sturvz wit basic people. this one dey after something oo.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Origin(f): 5:16am On Feb 24, 2017
I see a lady trying to push /motivate you to get a job or improve yourself.

I don't know whether the English is not straightforward or maybe guys used to read with their inner eye.

She says:.
When she first saw you she saw potential but that you are more relaxed(not acting like a man to hustle more) . She says she cant live without you. This issue is telling on her heart.

You cant hear her because your new found job pride is in the way. She is not making fun of you but trying to encourage you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Rinsola32(f): 6:12am On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:

Me dt don dey eye something beta already.

You are being distracted by someone else.

No wonder you saw fault in her. Every lady who loves her man will definitely want him to do well and will keep pestering him if she isn't seeing any sign of way forward. If she doesn't love you, she would have left rather than preaching to you.

I hope and pray the "beta" you are eyeing is truly better.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Rinsola32(f): 6:18am On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:

She is too dumb. Apart from my new job, I have done some things, whose results may soon make me blow, but she never want to find out.

Na wa o! You just said she is " too" dumb. That's not good enough to say of someone you are dating. Leave her if you are tired of her. No need insulting her.

You are hiding things from her and you are blaming her for not finding those things out. I tire for you o.

I just hope you don't make mistake.

1 Like

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Rinsola32(f): 6:21am On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:

They are only good as sex objects. The sane among them are the very ugly ones.

Is this the way you see women? So sad!

Go for the very ugly ones then since you know they are the only sane ones.

1 Like

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Rinsola32(f): 6:31am On Feb 24, 2017
Origin:
I see a lady trying to push /motivate you to get a job or improve yourself.

I don't know whether the English is not straightforward or maybe guys used to read with their inner eye.

She says:.
When she first saw you she saw potential but that you are more relaxed(not acting like a man to hustle more) . She says she cant live without you. This issue is telling on her heart.

You cant hear her because your new found job pride is in the way. She is not making fun of you but trying to encourage you.

I wonder how they see things. Someone is trying to motivate you, you said she is "very dumb" for not finding out the things you continue to hide from her. Is she a witch? She trusted him so much that's why she believe everything he tells her 100% and yet he is annoyed.

Did you read the part where he said women are only good as sex objects except for the very ugly ones? So painful!

1 Like

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by olac21(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2017
B2spirits,you are the cause of everything-your sponsoring her through school makes it look as if you are making husband responsibity on her..so i think she already has a sense of entitlement on you(your income)
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Oluwaremythe(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmm,sometimes we(men) lets dis our bliv dat "analysing a girls character when we're broke is d only way to see if they're wife material"beclouds our sense of judgement and I think dis is d problem yu're having bro
For God's sake dis babe jst told yu ao much she luvs and willing to stay with yu despite ur status and ur pride or myopic reasoning couldn't make yu see that?wats bad in yu telling her dat yu've found a new job?or yu actually bliv dat if yu leave her,you'll find another woman dat will b as calm&enduring as our mothers?dude if yu luv her,show her dat you're working towards ur future already,it's necessary

1 Like

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Erums(m): 7:28am On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:
I did a thread before about how my girlfriend pities me for being jobless and as she keeps preaching to me to be serious with my life. When I found a new job, I'm yet to tell her. Now see our chat of today, and tell me if she's sane.

So whats de need of all this hide and seek, if u got a job let her know and stop fooling ur self... She has been there hasnt she... U think she doesn't see oda guys, atleast u said shes been puttin in effort for you, what else do u want... Ur small job is now making u foolish, looking for platforn to discharge her.... I know the format jare... Grow up

1 Like

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 24, 2017
Rinsola32:

I wonder how they see things. Someone is trying to motivate you, you said she is "very dumb" for not finding out the things you continue to hide from her. Is she a witch? She trusted him so much that's why she believe everything he tells her 100% and yet he is annoyed.

Did you read the part where he said women are only good as sex objects except for the very ugly ones? So painful!

You should know that I'm angry, that's why I used "sex object". This girl knows that I obtained BTech degree without any parent. Should that one think I'm not doing things to make my life better? That's my source of frustration. What you can't find out she wants me to make it faster, having turned down a dangerous short-cut offer before.

1 Like

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Rinsola32(f): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:

You should know that I'm angry, that's why I used "sex object". This girl knows that I obtained BTech degree without any parent. Should that one think I'm not doing things to make my life better? That's my source of frustration. What you can't find out she wants me to make it faster, having turned down a dangerous short-cut offer before.

No matter what, you shouldn't have referred to women as that. It actually made me weak.

Anyway, I wish you best of luck in all you do. Ciao!
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2017
I bumped into one of your posts while browsing Nairaland yesterday & you sound like a smart guy. I'm just surprised this whole conversation doesn't turn you off on the spot. Maybe I'm just a grammar snob, as well as someone that dislikes inconsistency & emotional instability in other people, so if this was someone I was seeing, I'd definitely jump ship.

1 Like

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Adiwana: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:

Oga,forget,you no get talk at all.If I was flogged cos I had a poor result by my father,it's not cos I wasted his money but he wants me to be better.He is doing it for my future and my own good.I know nothing will ever convince you&it don't matter what anybody talks,but this lady of yours has met people better than you,but for the conversations from your chats,she has sticked with you.Don't lose her cos of another woman

2 Likes

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by pweetixandy: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:

Go through my posts on NL, girl. If I refuse to reply you, you will be tempted to think that you have added my scalp to the collection of your conquered blockheads. Blindness is in many forms, I have learnt. I have written two stories, one published in Apple's iBookstore, the other in editing stage, and this girl has no idea of the works.

How are you going to convince me that you have what it takes to dine with the shrewd if you can't decipher greatness from afar? It saddens the heart that I have to start generalizing, having observed that 98% of women folks pass for bat-brained braggarts.
u nko that settled for a bat-brained braggart for a girlfriend, that makes u what? the king of the bat-brained. you settled for someone like you in my opinion. the little achievements you have garnered for yourself, does ur bat brain girlfriend know of them? does she acknowledge them at all? if she doesn't, then you are both stu.pid
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by pweetixandy: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2017
torqque7:

Don't mind him..he doesn't know what he has yet until late he succeeds in pushing her away then he will meet the normal regular girls who will show him. Just imagine even with all she still is clinging to this guy and he's messing up..smh
I swear, that's what's even getting to me. she's still there with you, NY normal girl would have her fears when she sees that her boo is jobless, normal. but she's still with him. now he got a job and he wants to be using the girl to do yeye. I pray she leaves you o. oshisko

1 Like

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by pweetixandy: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2017
pussyAvenger:
op dnt listen to this garbage..... pple who divert their loyalty in bad times ain't worth it
where is she diverting her loyalty to na, she has been with the op from the get go of brokeness, of joblessness and nothingness. his girl has been with him o, she's still with him and doesn't plan on leaving him, and u r talking about loyalty. has she not been loyal to him even with nothing? she doesn't even know he has gotten a job. men, unu na kpasi mmadu iwe
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:
If you present this kinda test to a thousand women, they will all fail. Do we still have wife material alive?
That lady is a wife material; she talks like a wife and not a girlfriend. She says it the way it is; not to impress him but to prod him to action. She's not in a hurry to leave, but she can't accept a bleak situation. She wants the guy to take charge of his future. These are the way wives think and talk; not girlfriends. She's the proper wife material
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2017
pweetixandy:
u nko that settled for a bat-brained braggart for a girlfriend, that makes u what? the king of the bat-brained. you settled for someone like you in my opinion. the little achievements you have garnered for yourself, does ur bat brain girlfriend know of them? does she acknowledge them at all? if she doesn't, then you are both stu.pid

Don't start what you cannot finish, aunty that has to add "pweety" to her name b4 we can know she's pretty. Empty barrels make the loudest noise. I have told u that pretty females are most of the times dunderheads. In your case, you are ugly, and still dumb.

Men that want attractive females as wives have no option than to live with necessary devils. Wherever you are now, if you don't have that goat hair you call wig on, you certainly have one plastic strands as eyelashes. Were you guys born to be fake and f00lish at the same time? I'm sure you cannot flaunt your natural skin as I do, and have to use paints applied by some artists somewhere in Makoko, while forming Lekki residence.

Now they end up in Shiloh for the gift of a husband, as if marriage is a Shoprite phenomenon. They exalt money above wisdom, and celebrate idiocy. Their fathers have to reach level 14 in civil service before being able to obtain one raggedy car through bank loans, but want a man in his late 20s with Bentley luxury cars.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by popefuse(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Sometimes its good to be single
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by pweetixandy: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:

Don't start what you cannot finish, aunty that has to add "pweety" to her name b4 we can know she's pretty. Empty barrels make the loudest noise. I have told u that pretty females are most of the times dunderheads. In your case, you are ugly, and still dumb.

Men that want attractive females as wives have no option than to live with necessary devils. Wherever you are now, if you don't have that goat hair you call wig on, you certainly have one plastic strands as eyelashes. Were you guys born to be fake and f00lish at the same time? I'm sure you cannot flaunt your natural skin as I do, and have to use paints applied by some artists somewhere in Makoko, while forming Lekki residence.

Now they end up in Shiloh for the gift of a husband, as if marriage is a Shoprite phenomenon. They exalt money above wisdom, and celebrate idiocy. Their fathers have to reach level 14 in civil service before being able to obtain one raggedy car through bank loans, but want a man in his late 20s with Bentley luxury cars.
chai! I blame your girlfriend for doing this to ur life. it is sad, very sad that you can say all of these about someone you have never met, lol. yes, pweetixandy is my name cos I am prettyyyyyyy, oya kill urself tongue . I don't see any "feature" in you jare. olodo boy and a more olodo girlfriend, perfect match. I'm not responsible for ur frustrations dakun
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by gabi101(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:

lol bros,easy on that girl cheesy...uhm as for your babe, you wear the shoes so you alone knows where it hurts and i understand how it difficult it is to find a good woman.but one thing i know in a relationship is respecting your difference and appreciating the similarities. demanding too much from your partner is not the best instead try to see how you can work on managing your imperfections for the good of your relationship,cus no one is perfect.try also to see things from her own side too.MY OPINION smiley
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
ZarZar:
I bumped into one of your posts while browsing Nairaland yesterday & you sound like a smart guy. I'm just surprised this whole conversation doesn't turn you off on the spot. Maybe I'm just a grammar snob, as well as someone that dislikes inconsistency & emotional instability in other people, so if this was someone I was seeing, I'd definitely jump ship.

Do me a favour by telling me the posts of mine that attracted you. In real life scenarios, I behave like fools in a bid to extract information, and garner evidences. Learning, teaching, and detective instinct have been what I have affinity for.

As for you jumping ship, I take God beg una, fans depletion is what I can't afford. It's easy to recognize wise females online: first, they tend to be grammar snobs; they are not ruled by emotions, and strive to attain higher self.

There are so many details I didn't reveal here about this relationship. I'm just doing this to knock senses into those who care to listen.

Don't forget to remind me of the post o. Otherwise, I will send PM.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:

Do me a favour by telling me the posts of mine that attracted you. In real life scenarios, I behave like fools in a bid to extract information, and garner evidences. Learning, teaching, and detective instinct have been what I have affinity for.

As for you jumping ship, I take God beg una, fans depletion is what I can't afford. It's easy to recognize wise females online: first, they tend to be grammar snobs; they are not ruled by emotions, and strive to attain higher self.

There are so many details I didn't reveal here about this relationship. I'm just doing this to knock senses into those who care to listen.

Don't forget to remind me of the post o. Otherwise, I will send PM.

It was on another thread, but I can't remember the title right now. In it you were talking about a bunch of different things & you happen to mention something about astrology. Anyway, I liked your wit, versatility & your knowledge on different subjects. I vibe with people like that, so I paid attention to your moniker.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by refiner(f): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:

Go through my posts on NL, girl. If I refuse to reply you, you will be tempted to think that you have added my scalp to the collection of your conquered blockheads. Blindness is in many forms, I have learnt. I have written two stories, one published in Apple's iBookstore, the other in editing stage, and this girl has no idea of the works.

How are you going to convince me that you have what it takes to dine with the shrewd if you can't decipher greatness from afar? It saddens the heart that I have to start generalizing, having observed that 98% of women folks pass for bat-brained braggarts.
Will u shut the fvck up!
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
refiner:

Will u shut the fvck up!

I won't engage you because you are very young, and can't stand my vituperations, especially when they pass for venomous censure.

If we have about 190m Nigerians, 100m are probably females. 2% of them makes 2,000,000 females. Imagine having 2m wise females in a country, it is still a positive data. You only have to strive to be among these 2m.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by refiner(f): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:

I won't engage you because you are very young, and can't stand my vituperations, especially when they pass for venomous censure.

If we have about 190m Nigerians, 100m are probably females. 2% of them makes 2,000,000 females. Imagine having 2m wise females in a country, it is still a positive data. You only have to strive to be among these 2m.
Dont even think of engaging me in an e~battle cos u sure will regret it!

Generalizing that all women are bat brained braggart...so ur mom ought to be one...how stvpid of u! angry
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
refiner:

Dont even think of engaging me in an e~battle cos u sure will regret it!

Generalizing that all women are bat brained braggart...so ur mom ought to be one...how stvpid of u! angry

I didn't know that this Jambite was destined to fail in life--from losing an irrelevant Miss Naira land contest to escaping from psychiatric homes--how else can one explain the percentage of wise females from Nigeria than the one above? I will advice you accept that Community Development of a course offered you at Nekede, so that you won't end up as a road sweeper.

The volume of dunderheads infiltrating this platform has been on meteoric rise, as the league of romance seekers cheer them on. Imagine someone that has never seen the fore-wall of an ivory tower asking those with education to drop their CVs at a Lekki designated point for onward dispatch to the perverts in high places, while sieving out mail addresses for use by the mindless internet fiddlers, to whom landing of planetary probe, or such things like medical breakthrough is a distraction.

Before you know it they become celebrated whores, having won irrational online contest, and become 'cucumber' savages in that time of the night when the tenets of immorality are prodding.

Their motivation? That's the spreading of STDs like their Dikeh and Makinwa role models. Now they use front rows in churches, and come online with horrendous stories of how married men exchanged glances with them. When last did you see Beyonce talking about her crush? Who cares if you are being chased by a 'recruit' soldier or Man 'O War syndicates? Of what importance is the glorification of an aspiring whôre in a sick society? Your ilk are sure to cavil whenever the real refiners dish out counsel, because the straws you usually hold on to would go up in flames.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:

I didn't know that this Jambite was destined to fail in life--from losing an irrelevant Miss Naira land contest to escaping from psychiatric homes--how else can one explain the percentage of wise females from Nigeria than the one above? I will advice you accept that Community Development of a course offered you at Nekede, so that you won't end up as a road sweeper.

The volume of dunderheads infiltrating this platform has been on meteoric rise, as the league of romance seekers cheer them on. Imagine someone that has never seen the fore-wall of an ivory tower asking those with education to drop their CVs at a Lekki designated point for onward dispatch to the perverts in high places, while sieving out mail addresses for use by the mindless internet fiddlers, to whom landing of planetary probe, or such things like medical breakthrough is a distraction.

Before you know it they become celebrated whores, having won irrational online contest, and become 'cucumber' savages in that time of the night when the tenets of immorality are prodding.

Their motivation? That's the spreading of STDs like their Dikeh and Makinwa role models. Now they use front rows in churches, and come online with horrendous stories of how married men exchanged glances with them. When last did you see Beyonce talking about her crush? Who cares if you are being chased by a 'recruit' soldier or Man 'O War syndicates? Of what importance is the glorification of an aspiring whôre in a sick society? Your ilk are sure to cavil whenever the real refiners dish out counsel, because the straws they usually hold on to would go up in flames.

@b2spirit, I sincerely like how you write, and it's nice reading.
Do you have links or books written, I would love to read them?

On this thread, I have nothing to say...

Please I hope to hear from you.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
sunshyne20:

@b2spirit, I sincerely like how you write, and it's nice reading.
Do you have links or books written, I would love to read them?

On this thread, I have nothing to say...

Please I hope to hear from you.

I had wanted to be anonymous, but still, I will post links. Thank you for the interest in my works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:

I had wanted to be anonymous, but still, I will post links. Thank you for the interest in my works.

For iPhone users: Apple iBookstore...
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/lighthouse-in-amazon/id1083638761?mt=11

For Android users, using eBook reader...
http://www.lulu.com/shop/yinka-oyewusi/lighthouse-in-amazon/ebook/product-22556307.html

Getting it ASAP. The title alone speaks so much about the content.
Proud of ya
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by refiner(f): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:

Their motivation? That's the spreading of STDs like their Dikeh and Makinwa role models. Now they use front rows in churches, and come online with horrendous stories of how married men exchanged glances with them. When last did you see Beyonce talking about her crush? Who cares if you are being chased by a 'recruit' soldier or Man 'O War syndicates? Of what importance is the glorification of an aspiring whôre in a sick society? Your ilk are sure to cavil whenever the real refiners dish out counsel, because the straws you usually hold on to would go up in flames.

Cc savagefinder!...this guy just murdered someone here...

I'm impressed..*nods my head with an evil smile..*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics / Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) / Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.