Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,444 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech (7305 Views)

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing / HELP!!! Masturbation Is Gradually Destroying Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by abnsugbe: 6:17am On Feb 25, 2017
B2Spirits:

She thinks I have no job, but the truth is that I didn't tell her that I found a new job.

the truth about this life is that the rejection we get from a woman we love too much Makes us Hustle Harder...To be frank,i dont blame women sometimes,they are lazy and only want men who has succeded!!!!!!
So forget women for now,Hutsle and make it
A girl friend might help u achieve it in life or not.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2017
refiner:

Cc savagefinder!...this guy just murdered someone here...

I'm impressed..*nods my head with an evil smile..*

No one derives joy in making enemies for himself, but judging from what life has thrown in one's direction in the past, the savage instinct becomes inevitable.

Anyone can perform wonders digging out the weaknesses of others, and mold such into a bestial punchline. Such spats between the warring extremes will not be to the good of either party, then truce becomes the pathfinder.

You are not doing bad as a language user, I admit. And I won't like crossing your path in the nearest future online.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2017
sunshyne20:

Getting it ASAP. The title alone speaks so much about the content.
Proud of ya

That's the prayer of every writer...that his work is craved for by passionate readers. Thanks to you, bro.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Mrbllymer: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2017
B2Spirits:

I didn't know that this Jambite was destined to fail in life--from losing an irrelevant Miss Naira land contest to escaping from psychiatric homes--how else can one explain the percentage of wise females from Nigeria than the one above? I will advice you accept that Community Development of a course offered you at Nekede, so that you won't end up as a road sweeper.

The volume of dunderheads infiltrating this platform has been on meteoric rise, as the league of romance seekers cheer them on. Imagine someone that has never seen the fore-wall of an ivory tower asking those with education to drop their CVs at a Lekki designated point for onward dispatch to the perverts in high places, while sieving out mail addresses for use by the mindless internet fiddlers, to whom landing of planetary probe, or such things like medical breakthrough is a distraction.

Before you know it they become celebrated whores, having won irrational online contest, and become 'cucumber' savages in that time of the night when the tenets of immorality are prodding.

Their motivation? That's the spreading of STDs like their Dikeh and Makinwa role models. Now they use front rows in churches, and come online with horrendous stories of how married men exchanged glances with them. When last did you see Beyonce talking about her crush? Who cares if you are being chased by a 'recruit' soldier or Man 'O War syndicates? Of what importance is the glorification of an aspiring whôre in a sick society? Your ilk are sure to cavil whenever the real refiners dish out counsel, because the straws you usually hold on to would go up in flames.

Lol..
Simply amazing, nice write-up, proud of you...
I hardly come across such lovely write-up, you just made my day..

Ex-ladokite.. F. A. G back then I suppose
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mrbllymer:

Lol..
Simply amazing, nice write-up, proud of you...
I hardly come across such lovely write-up, you just made my day..

Ex-ladokite.. F. A. G back then I suppose

I be class '11 for FÀG, bro.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by refiner(f): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
B2Spirits:

No one derives joy in making enemies for himself, but judging from what life has thrown in one's direction in the past, the savage instinct becomes inevitable.

Anyone can perform wonders digging out the weaknesses of others, and mold such into a bestial punchline. Such spats between the warring extremes will not be to the good of either party, then truce becomes the pathfinder.

You are not doing bad as a language user, I admit. And I won't like crossing your path in the nearest future online.

Your last sentence got me...

*writes down his monicker in my diary...*...if u ask me,i will always try to cross your path.. tongue
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Sierusvirus(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Origin:
I see a lady trying to push /motivate you to get a job or improve yourself.

I don't know whether the English is not straightforward or maybe guys used to read with their inner eye.

She says:.
When she first saw you she saw potential but that you are more relaxed(not acting like a man to hustle more) . She says she cant live without you. This issue is telling on her heart.

You cant hear her because your new found job pride is in the way. She is not making fun of you but trying to encourage you.
[quote][/quote]

I have been in his shoes b4, and my gf told me similar thing also saying that her future is bright and needed to be focused, she stopped calling me at all. I don't like saying much and was managing myself and praying to my God. he answered me the seventh month after with higher position and bigger pay, never told her but guess she heard it from my guys, didn't have her number again. Got a call and it was her begging that it was the work of the devil. I didn't waste time to clear my mind that I won't want someone being manipulated easy by the devil and guess I should focus on my life now my future is now bright again.
I feel a guy needs to back out immediately without wasting time. My thinking.....
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by mimiejacobz(f): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
this your test have gone to far, despite everything she's still there for you and you are still stressing her out, am beginning to feel you want to frustrate her to a point where she will end the relationship herself,so you will play the good guy game n fix all the blame on her, if u really love her you will be eager to share your joy with her and not suffering yourself because you want to suffer someone else to prove a point
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by chomytex(f): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Op
It's obvious u don't love her anymore.
Let her go instead of finding faults in everything she says.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by olac21(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sierusvirus:

I have been in his shoes b4, and my gf told me similar thing also saying that her future is bright and needed to be focused, she stopped calling me at all. I don't like saying much and was managing myself and praying to my God. he answered me the seventh month after with higher position and bigger pay, never told her but guess she heard it from my guys, didn't have her number again. Got a call and it was her begging that it was the work of the devil. I didn't waste time to clear my mind that I won't want someone being manipulated easy by the devil and guess I should focus on my life now my future is now bright again.
I feel a guy needs to back out immediately without wasting time. My thinking.....
Word!
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Mrbllymer: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
B2Spirits:

I be class '11 for FÀG, bro.
lol.. Bro, he don Tey oo... Rehoboth, lesbora Hall sounds familiar?
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mrbllymer:
lol.. Bro, he don Tey oo... Rehoboth, lesbora Hall sounds familiar?

I didn't stay in sch areas. I'm only familiar with Adenike and those hostels where I had friends. My friend stayed in one hostel close to 1500 LT. That hostel looks like a canal, and they named it Senate Building.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Jodha(f): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
I only pity the innocent lady that thinks she's in a serious relationship.. Whereas she's dating a cyber lunatic... That uploads her personal chats publicly.. Spits..
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
I only pity the innocent lady that thinks she's in a serious relationship.. Whereas she's dating a cyber lunatic... That uploads her personal chats publicly.. Spits..

What lunacy is beyond spitting while in front of phone screens, and not being locked inside a pit latrine?

I have known two things with women to be sources of foul odour every now and then. The first one is their mentrual flow every month. That smell alone has been noted in some studies to cause typhoid grin. The second one is candida infection that often causes pus-like fluid(inyama) in their püsssîes. Can Jodha swear that she has never cleaned out pus from that hole before? This may be the reason she spits everywhere she goes...prayer up for her.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by savagefinder: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
refiner:

Cc savagefinder!...this guy just murdered someone here...

I'm impressed..*nods my head with an evil smile..*
lol..wait ..did you just report your own obituary?
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by savagefinder: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
B2Spirits:

I didn't know that this Jambite was destined to fail in life--from losing an irrelevant Miss Naira land contest to escaping from psychiatric homes--how else can one explain the percentage of wise females from Nigeria than the one above? I will advice you accept that Community Development of a course offered you at Nekede, so that you won't end up as a road sweeper.

The volume of dunderheads infiltrating this platform has been on meteoric rise, as the league of romance seekers cheer them on. Imagine someone that has never seen the fore-wall of an ivory tower asking those with education to drop their CVs at a Lekki designated point for onward dispatch to the perverts in high places, while sieving out mail addresses for use by the mindless internet fiddlers, to whom landing of planetary probe, or such things like medical breakthrough is a distraction.

Before you know it they become celebrated whores, having won irrational online contest, and become 'cucumber' savages in that time of the night when the tenets of immorality are prodding.

Their motivation? That's the spreading of STDs like their Dikeh and Makinwa role models. Now they use front rows in churches, and come online with horrendous stories of how married men exchanged glances with them. When last did you see Beyonce talking about her crush? Who cares if you are being chased by a 'recruit' soldier or Man 'O War syndicates? Of what importance is the glorification of an aspiring whôre in a sick society? Your ilk are sure to cavil whenever the real refiners dish out counsel, because the straws you usually hold on to would go up in flames.
bro..you are not a savage , you are a murderer.. This is too bloody..Kai..sha carry this diamond.. If I ever try to yab you abeg just know say na play

we have awarded you a diamond star in savagery..

follow us to get updates

tag us when you kill someone again...
tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3642541/savages-hq-just-keep-scrolling

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
savagefinder:
bro..you are not a savage , you are a murderer.. This is too bloody..Kai..sha carry this diamond.. If I ever try to yab you abeg just know say na play

we have awarded you a diamond star in savagery..

follow us to get updates

tag us when you kill someone again...
tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3642541/savages-hq-just-keep-scrolling

Na joke I dey joke o. I don marry refiner last last.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Bf Believes I Don't Like Sex Meanwhile I'm A Beast" - Nigerian Lady / Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.