Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised (24041 Views)

''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Xenophobic attack dis is d 3rd time dats an act of war
Re: Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised by achilles1(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2017
ayokellany:

This is how you people spread senseless rumors everywhere. Imagine claiming a governor is supporting these attacks. If the South Africa govt decide not to renew your paper it is their right and there's nothing a billion of you can do about it.

Any Nigeria claiming South Africans do not work is definitely a lunatic and I put it across to you that you are indeed a lunatic. Please enlighten us if running drug cartels and fraud enterprises like Nigerians engage in SA is what you term "work" ?

If South Africans do not want you in their country please leave there and go develop yours. Every Nigerian, you inclusive that does not have valid papers to stay in SA should be deported without hesitation. Morons like you definitely deserve to be back here where you belong so you stop tarnishing the imagine of the country abroad.

How you live your whole life in another man's country without anything complimentary but insult and negativity is beyond me yet you refuse to leave for your country which is heaven on earth with no faults.

dude first of all , u just passed d official test for being brain dead..
from all d trash u just vomited.....wor do u feel makes a tiny bit of sense...
"Nigerians selling drugs in s.a" this only shows da south Africans r just a bunch of crack heads da lyk sniffing and injecting dia lazy bodies with drugs..
nd if u disagree, simply explain y we don't have such problems in Nigeria...
anyways am sure ur south African from ur post
claiming to b Nigerian..bou if ur Nigerian by "mixtake" den i apologize to Nigerians on behalf of ur parents....THANK YOU
Re: Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised by philGeo(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
CallmeGlad:
I'm not in support of this particular act or any other.It"s not the solution to the situation in SA right now.

Two wrongs dont make a right.
Two wrongs always make it right.
Re: Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised by philGeo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
The most useless force in the world. Idiot calling himself CP.
Re: Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised by allfriends(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nigerian police are bastard ... Is dt a threat .. Let d southafrica stop their barbaric act n may b their sins will b forgiven ... Nigerians can endure , bt don't damn push us .. U won't like d result .
Re: Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
ayokellany:

This is how you people spread senseless rumors everywhere. Imagine claiming a governor is supporting these attacks. If the South Africa govt decide not to renew your paper it is their right and there's nothing a billion of you can do about it.

Any Nigeria claiming South Africans do not work is definitely a lunatic and I put it across to you that you are indeed a lunatic. Please enlighten us if running drug cartels and fraud enterprises like Nigerians engage in SA is what you term "work" ?

If South Africans do not want you in their country please leave there and go develop yours. Every Nigerian, you inclusive that does not have valid papers to stay in SA should be deported without hesitation. Morons like you definitely deserve to be back here where you belong so you stop tarnishing the imagine of the country abroad.

How you live your whole life in another man's country without anything complimentary but insult and negativity is beyond me yet you refuse to leave for your country which is heaven on earth with no faults.
Re: Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised by afolabi4u2: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
SOUTH AFRICA MY FOOT

This is rubbish!

How can they be killing our people over there and someone will tell me two wrongs won't make a right. Is this there first time of performing the barbaric act. Abeg, let nobody talk non sense on these platform. Some few months ago - it was God that saved my Wife and Son from them...

Am waiting for the person that will talk rubbish and let thunder fire him or her.

If not for the irrational government that we have without good system, policy and institution; is south africa in anyway better than Nigeria.

Lest I forget, I won't forget how one of their consular officer treated us badly ( A fair tall lady - She would just talk as if we are beggars in our Papa land) at their Abuja consulate.

Rubbish - Non sense
Re: Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised by Yyeske(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
In as much as I detaste these destructions going on in SA, I can't still can't believe SAfers can still move around Nigeria and going about their normal business.

The NPF is brain dead for this, Nigerians and other foreigners are being killed and this is all they can say.

An eye for an eye, we need to tell these mofos why we are called Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised by ChinonsoDike2: 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
ayokellany:

This is my problem with the black man. No sense of rule of law. If the immigrants commited crimes then arrest them and charge them to court for said crimes. That's how a civilized society works. It doesn't work by mob rule or action. Also, the Negro needs to learn how to take responsibility. The drug users and prostitutes chose to be drug users and prostitutes. They chose to buy drugs from the Nigerian criminals. Take responsibility, you black nigger subhumans. It's a shame that Apartheid ended. The white man sure knows how to run a nation.
Re: Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised by Candybob(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fortissimo502:
The Nigerians working there won't be happy.

Dont be surprise if most of the reported theft is by their staff, taking advantage of the commotion.
Re: Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised by destinysaid(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yyeske:
In as much as I detaste these destructions going on in SA, I can't still can't believe SAfers can still move around Nigeria and going about their normal business.

The NPF is brain dead for this, Nigerians and other foreigners are being killed and this is all they can say.

An eye for an eye, we need to tell these mofos why we are called Nigerians.
an eye for an eye makes every1 go blind. . . .
Re: Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised by giles14(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
These vandals are nothing but umemployed criminals trying to use the cover of "retaliation" to steal properties they'd sell eventually.

Enlightened Nigerians understand the current economic realities leave no room for such violent retaliatory actions. These companies employ thousands of our brothers and sisters some of whom are breadwinners in their families; when you destroy what keeps them at work and render them jobless in the process, are you gonna employ them as your domestic staff and pay them equivalent amounts they were receiving in those companies?

Retaliate, yes we may, but the situation at the moment kinda has our hands tied behind our backs- diplomacy and tact should suffice for now. In the propitious time, when we emerge from our operation room, boiling with vitality after a successful surgery, then we can take our pound of flesh. But for now, any such acts of vandalism shouldnt even be contemplated..
wot is dis aturu blabbing
Re: Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised by ayokellany: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

This is my problem with the black man. No sense of rule of law. If the immigrants commited crimes then arrest them and charge them to court for said crimes. That's how a civilized society works. It doesn't work by mob rule or action. Also, the Negro needs to learn how to take responsibility. The drug users and prostitutes chose to be drug users and prostitutes. They chose to buy drugs from the Nigerian criminals. Take responsibility, you black nigger subhumans. It's a shame that Apartheid ended. The white man sure knows how to run a nation.

SuperHuman causcian have you ever taken time to calculate how much it will cost to police droves of migrant drug traffickers and fraudster invading SA. You can blame the officials, Negro, subhuman and all other hokum you have to drip but the blame goes both ways.

I do not under how any rational being chose to to placate a group of nationals that are determined to evade and ruin the lives of their host while castigating the locals for fighting back. Biafrans and abursdity in reasoning. Na Wa.
Re: Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised by HRich(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
MarshRiley:
Guy,na bet9ja?
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave / Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC / LASG Hails Compliance With Restriction Of Motorcycles And Tricycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.