Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Russian Model Dangles From The Top Of A 73-storey Dubai Skyscraper For A Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Russian Model Dangles From The Top Of A 73-storey Dubai Skyscraper For A Photo (996 Views)

Beautiful Russian Model Twerks Seductively To "Clap" By Double Six / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Model Dangles From The Top Of A 73-storey Dubai Skyscraper For A Photo by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 24, 2017
A 23-year old Russian model, Viki Odintcova has taken her quest for Instagram fame to a very dangerous height by dangling from the top of a 73-storey Dubai skyscraper while being held by only the hand of her photographer.

Video of the deadly stunt as uploaded on Instagram shows the model lean off the ledge of a skyscraper as the male photographer holds her hand. She later holds the man’s hand and dangles off of the 1,004-foot-high Cayan Tower.

Her video has been viewed close to seven hundred thousand times on Instagram. Fame is not cheap after all.

https://ezeja.com/news/2017/02/24/russian-model-dangles-top-73-storey-dubai-skyscraper-photoshoot/

Re: Russian Model Dangles From The Top Of A 73-storey Dubai Skyscraper For A Photo by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Russian Model Dangles From The Top Of A 73-storey Dubai Skyscraper For A Photo by Karlman: 6:26am On Feb 24, 2017
PLAYIN WITH DEATH
Re: Russian Model Dangles From The Top Of A 73-storey Dubai Skyscraper For A Photo by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 24, 2017
Imagine

4 Likes

Re: Russian Model Dangles From The Top Of A 73-storey Dubai Skyscraper For A Photo by LAFO: 6:46am On Feb 24, 2017
grin
Re: Russian Model Dangles From The Top Of A 73-storey Dubai Skyscraper For A Photo by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 24, 2017
smithsydny:
Imagine

This is exactly how I was while watching that girl.

1 Like

Re: Russian Model Dangles From The Top Of A 73-storey Dubai Skyscraper For A Photo by Jokerman(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2017
I think she was arrested and questioned...
Re: Russian Model Dangles From The Top Of A 73-storey Dubai Skyscraper For A Photo by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2017
NaijaWebGuru:

This is exactly how I was while watching that girl.
Oyinbo ehhhh.. I no fit talk ooo
Re: Russian Model Dangles From The Top Of A 73-storey Dubai Skyscraper For A Photo by queencalipso(f): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmm shocked one of the one thousand ways to die.. Death is calling her in a dangerous way..
Re: Russian Model Dangles From The Top Of A 73-storey Dubai Skyscraper For A Photo by baZOOKer: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2017
Bro..ill like to fuccck tat hoe
Re: Russian Model Dangles From The Top Of A 73-storey Dubai Skyscraper For A Photo by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2017
incase she tries and succeed next time say Me hi to my sweet grandma.

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Guys Think About Get Help World Wide / Check Out 15 Weird Things To Notice Each Time You M@sturbate {1 Is A Shocker} / Pressure To Marry Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.