Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) (41292 Views)

65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video / Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by blacktallest(f): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
OgaJonah:
End tyM GIFT.,
Hp say no be drug business u enter.

Ahn ahn? See mumu. Are you OK? Even a ten year old won't make this statement. I wan talk I wan talk
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by haulforte123: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
HAULFORTE RESOURCES.
You too shall get your mum a car this year (2017) for all they have done for you, because your business will grow.
We can help you achieve that through our:

OUR RESPONSIVE SERVICES
1) Import and export (4) Customs Clearing
2) Haulage (5) Logistics
3) Shipment (6) Procurement

HERE IS WHAT YOU GET
We believe in your business that is why you get the following:
1) Free insurance
2) Free Quotation and consultancy
3) Fast Delivery of your goods

Place Your Order Now at:
info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by crispyvick(f): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
delishpot:

Maybe dad is dead? I do not think a Nigerian child with mom and dad would go ahead to buy a car for his mom alone while dad looks on. Plus, dads hardly do publicity stunts like moms grin grin Buy for dad, he would just pray for you, and come out to view the car when no one is taking photos and making noise. Early mo mo. Dads don't have time.
Kids build houses for dads and buy cars for moms grin grin
Damn, I am hungry. I Dey come
lols ur head rili dey there.ma dad go even prefer make u give am for nite to avoid noise sha.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Haha... Nigerians will nt kill me. Which one is Ford Jeep? So all SUVs is now jeep okwaya? It's just like saying that someone received Toyota mercedes-benz .
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by chrischukszy01(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
OgaJonah:
End tyM GIFT.,
. All I see in u is laziness! No go hussle dey dia dey hate! Babylonia...
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
chukagates:
fool!! go and make your own and buy your mama a car too..naija too get plenty bad belle

Takes one to know one.
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Olubukola16(f): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
iDrawGallery:
whatever you ask for in my name,ye shall receive. Mark 11: 24. Delay is not denial

Yes o, thanks pastor wink.
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
I celebrate with you,it's not easy.Nne amaka sha, God please bless me this year beyond measures. I want to be a blessing to my family and generation.
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
wow, that's a good son, not like those ones that pay evil for good.
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by simplicity1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
No woman on this earth look like your mother.
The mother is the pillar of every home. weather good or bad.
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
To the people sending messages to their moms here on nairaland.. What do you think you are doing?
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Jasiro: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lovely! That reminds me few days ago when my dad mentioned that he will be alive to drive a car from any of his children. I was really touched. Both in thick and thin, parents are still d best. Daddy, we'll make you happy and your heart desire must come to fulfilment. Same prayer to struggling youths out there, we all must make our parents proud.... Love you all
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by mackaby(m): 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Why una deh always think negatively??
OgaJonah:
End tyM GIFT.,
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by flyforall: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
GOD BLESS THEM BOTH.
MAMA YOUR OWN IS LOADING
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
THIS IS GOOD.
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kennyodinye:
Hope She Knows The Kind Of Job Her Son Is Doing.....Nice Tho
work na work bro.park well d important thing is dat he luvs his mum
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:44am On Feb 25, 2017
A gift with lots of problems for a woman that cannot DRIVE or monitor the antics of NIGERIAN DRIVERS.

An easy target for robbers.

Poor woman, poor son. cheesy
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by akuracy(m): 5:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Mothers are gods
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2017
little beginnings
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by bobo65(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This is the dream of every parents..to reap the fruit of their labour and eat from the success of their children. A Nigerian parent got an awesome feeling after being gifted with a new Ford Jeep by one of her children. In the footage which has gone viral, the mother can be seen in an elated mood as she jubilated after waking up to receive the great surprise gift..

Here are screenshots gotten from the trending video posted online.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/nigerian-mother-elated-after-waking-up.html

Pls let's talk concerning this post

Can u check ur pm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

96-Year-Old Father Welcomes His 72-Year-Old Son Home For Christmas (Video) / Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos / Romantic Chat Between Pastor Ab Isong & Wife , Emem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.