Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? (960 Views)

Why Fela Fought MKO Abiola Over ITT (international Thief-thief) — Segun Aka Baso / IPOB Is Weak, Similar To Boko Haram- Lai Mohammed On Why IPOB Is Terrorist Group / El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? by ipodstinks: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2017
I keep wondering why these ipob people keep lying up and down that they fought Nigeria alone without the support of any nation. And keep shouting if not for Britain that helped Nigeria, they would have defeated Nigeria. Whereas, obviously, they had the full and total support of countries like France, Portugal, south Africa among others while Nigeria had support of UK, USA, Algeria among others. But why are they lying about everything when there is fact. They are full of hate. Yet they will call themselves children of God. If you care to know the degree of their hateful nature, just go to their Biafra radio facebook page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? by farouk0403(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2017
wow so the 3 world powers supported Nigerians during the war. No wonder the biafrans lost the war woefully

1 Like

Re: Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2017
ipodstinks:
[s]I keep wondering why these ipob people keep lying up and down that they fought Nigeria alone without the support of any nation. And keep shouting if not for Britain that helped Nigeria, they would have defeated Nigeria. Whereas, obviously, they had the full and total support of countries like France, Portugal, south Africa among others while Nigeria had support of UK, USA, Algeria among others. But why are they lying about everything when there is fact. They are full of hate. Yet they will call themselves children of God. If you care to know the degree of their hateful nature, just go to their Biafra radio facebook page[/s].

Typical Afonja...he cannot come to the terms that Strong Biafraans held useless Nigeria to a standstill for more than 3 yrs despite useless Nigeria being supported by the 3 super powers(US, Britian and Russia. ) for their selfish interest...oil, and manufacturers of 95% of all the military weapons and equipment used around the world then. To the contrary, Biafraans fought them with their own locally manufactured weapons and equipment.

Do you think Biafraans are your mate?
https://www.nairaland.com/3314515/biafran-technology-inventions-display-umuahia

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? by ipodstinks: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2017
Freedom2016:

Typical Afonja...he cannot come to the terms that Strong Biafraans held useless Nigeria to a standstill for more than 3 yrs despite useless Nigeria being supported by the 3 super powers(US, Britian and Russia. ) for their selfish interest...oil, and manufacturers of 95% of all the military weapons and equipment used around the world then. To the contrary, Biafraans fought them with their own locally manufactured weapons and equipment.

yes, I am a confirmed afonja and I will keep tormenting you ppl. on your Biafra radio Facebook page, they know me very well, they threatened me and I threatened them. I will keep on exposing you ppl. but come, when did u deviate from Nigeria were supported by heavy weight?, so those that supported you are weak. if you have brain, prove this fact I posted wrong. children of God indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2017
ipodstinks:
[s]yes, I am a confirmed afonja and I will keep tormenting you ppl. on your Biafra radio Facebook page, they know me very well, they threatened me and I threatened them. I will keep on exposing you ppl. but come, when did u deviate from Nigeria were supported by heavy weight?, so those that supported you are weak. if you have brain, prove this fact I posted wrong. children of God indeed[/s].

Behemoth Afonja

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? by victorvezx(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2017
Leave them alone, let their Grandfathers keep lying to them. The evidence is very clear to see. There was even a session in the French parliament when they were publicly calling for France to support the Biafran side. The video is on YouTube

2 Likes

Re: Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? by victorvezx(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2017
Ipob, radio Biafra and Biafra veterans are so desperate to make us believe they fought Nigeria for 3years alone without any single assistance from countries, which is big lie. Recorded history will keep exposing their lies

4 Likes

Re: Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? by lekbel09(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Guy try and buy sense buh obviously u can't since u are poorer than a church rat, must u always bring tribal bigotry to nairaland just try to think before you post shit.@ipobstinks

3 Likes

Re: Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? by ipodstinks: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Freedom2016:

Behemoth Afonja
is that all you gat. oh so you have no fact to defend yourself hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? by ipodstinks: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
lekbel09:
Guy try and buy sense buh obviously u can't since u are poorer than a church rat, must u always bring tribal bigotry to nairaland just try to think before you post shit.@ipobstinks
so your sermon cannot go to ur kinsmen as well. when they started the tribal war, were u dead or what. now that they are getting what they bargained for, you are preaching. they started it, and the fight just begins. so if u want it to stop, preach to ur kinsmen, then the rest will be history.
Re: Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? by gartamanta: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Britain supplied Nigeria with Cash, Military adivicers, limitless guns. Russia supported Nigeria with fighter jets, Arms and ammunition.

Biafra on the other had only token support from France and actually had to pay Portugal for all arms it supplied.

To make matters worse for Biafra, British ships blockaded Biafra making it impossible for Ojukwu to sell Oil and Import weapons.

In terms of what military support was recieved from the international community, Nigeria got a bag of Rice while Biafra got a cup of rice.

Had the international community stayed neutral, Ojukwu who had the Oil money, would have imported large amounts of Ammunition and chased Gowon into Benin Republic.

Britain and Russia won the war for Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
ipodstinks:
I keep wondering why these ipob people keep lying up and down that they fought Nigeria alone without the support of any nation. And keep shouting if not for Britain that helped Nigeria, they would have defeated Nigeria. Whereas, obviously, they had the full and total support of countries like France, Portugal, south Africa among others while Nigeria had support of UK, USA, Algeria among others. But why are they lying about everything when there is fact. They are full of hate. Yet they will call themselves children of God. If you care to know the degree of their hateful nature, just go to their Biafra radio facebook page.
i hear say mmm chop ya money grin ehya nowonder frustration wan kill you,children of mavrodi grin grin
Re: Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? by ipodstinks: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
gartamanta:
Britain supplied Nigeria with Cash, Military adivicers, limitless guns. Russia supported Nigeria with fighter jets, Arms and ammunition.

Biafra on the other had only token support from France and actually had to pay Portugal for all arms it supplied.

To make matters worse for Biafra, British ships blockaded Biafra making it impossible for Ojukwu to sell Oil and Import weapons.

In terms of what military support was recieved from the international community, Nigeria got a bag of Rice while Biafra got a cup of rice.

Had the international community stayed neutral, Ojukwu who had the Oil money, would have imported large amounts of Ammunition and chased Gowon into Benin Republic.

tell me another story. I thought u ppl said no nation supported u, or is internet lying against ipob?
Re: Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Freedom2016:

But eventually lost the war in the end? Thats all that counts grin
Re: Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? by JohnsonOlanre: 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
gartamanta:

Everybody knows the truth but will like to deny, even yorubas who can easily be bought to lie e.g Lair mohammed and Femi Adesina.

'Britain's neutrality means a Biafran Victory'~ Prime minister Harold Wilson while addresing the British parliament in 1968.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? by SIRmanjar(m): 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
THE countries dat gave nigeria support made any kind of weaponz dey want available to dem but the countries dat gave briafia support dint supply dem with weapons but gave dem humanitarian aid only.

(1) (Reply)

Surrendering Of Bakassi To Cameroun, A Huge Loss To Nigeria - Vp Osinbajo / Afinere Accused IGP Of Supply Weapons To Northerners Ahead Of Oct1 Masacre / Why We Disowned Kanu, Ipob – Ohaneze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.