Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) (55810 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) / Tiger Race Car Spotted In Lagos (Photos And Video) / Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by powerfulsettingz: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Cire80: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
People have been bearing MMM from decades ago. It means Money Making Machine.
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by linearity: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ighoga898:

This goes to show dat there are people who benefited from d scheme as well.
So people should stop looking only at d downside of MMM.

There are people who also benefited, from armed robbery, kidnapping, ritualistic killings, public looting, the list goes on; I guess we should stop looking only at the downside of these too?

1 Like

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
And the car set die.
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Bhol28: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ighoga898:

What about those that suffered great loss too.Paul have been robbed t pay peter definitely.Is it worth it
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by eyinjuege: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ighoga898:

I hope you know some people's initials are MMM. I won't be surprised if that car and it's plate no has been in existence long before MMM came into Nigeria
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by abelokanlawon: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Funny u lols
Topestbilly:
MMM 2, so MMM 1 still dey house?

Make dos pipu wey maga catch u, u go think say dos SA xenophobia guys don enter naija ni.

1 Like

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
It could mean Mohammed Musa Majid

1 Like

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by tomayira(f): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Real investment is one that keeps yielding years after such seed was planted, it is not a "get rich quick scheme". It pays you and pay your children to the seventh generation, I've discovered that peer to peer donation has its positive side but most of them will not last, I've been a victim too but I'm moving on. I got introduced to this platform and its been amazing, what you're about to do is not a P2P or a ponzi scheme, it is a pathway to a life of financial freedom. If you're interested, join me in the chatroom with this link https:///JZHFflQxIhvA9i9kJnaeBo
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
saydfact:
THIS IS THE OWNER - grin grin grin

Hmmmmmmm
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hmmmmmmm
The same man I paid 2
Thinking i'll be merge too
Am duped

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by bizybrain1: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
let be carefull
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by akanbiaa(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
What if its the initials of his Name and that is his second car?
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by emerich(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
oscillation55:
MMM still dey work oooo. I tell you the truth & I lie not grin grin grin
I dey tell u my guy, last weekend na so so alert just dey jam me gbosa, MMM made my week.
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Mskrisx(f): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mr2kay2:
Mmm 3 loading

Haters gonna hate
Potatoes gonna potate grin

Yuzedo! grin grin grin u never still forget this shiii grin
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by hakwise(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
I saw the ride somewhere at ikorodu yesterday...
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Lasskeey: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by ayeniidowu(m): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
after people don chop money for mmm den go come nairaland come dey vomit nonsense about mmm
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by FavoredGuy: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ighoga898:

You for wait and discover the full meaning of this mmm before relating it to that ponzi scheme MMM-Nigeria. This is how 98% of Nigerians (especially christians) quickly jump into conclusion. They will just hear praizer Law (instead of Praise the Lord) and quickly believe they have found a christian gathering. After everything, they will end up being brainwashed and scammed.
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by spicebomb(f): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ahah. .y is he carrying purewater like dt not even bottled water.mtcheew....after squandering my hard earned money...chai MMM.
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by donhils: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Topestbilly:
MMM 2, so MMM 1 still dey house?

Make dos pipu wey maga catch u, u go think say dos SA xenophobia guys don enter naija ni.
And probably MMM 3, 4, 5 etc

1 Like

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by ipodstinks: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
so?

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by kenlinzo(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
VERY STUPID TOPIC.
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by neonly: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Na ikorodu d man dey live oya make u ask of yur money
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by teedawson: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
linearity:

There are people who also benefited, from armed robbery, kidnapping, ritualistic killings, public looting, the list goes on; I guess we should stop looking only at the downside of these too?

Abi o. You dey mind immoral simpletons. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
why will you deal with him if u catch him did anyone forced you his enjoying his own risk
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
it means Miracle Moving Mountains
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by OLANIYI1985: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
the truth is those that invested in mmm earlier cashed out, we all knew it was just a risk either you win or loose.
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by hamzyluv(m): 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ighoga898:

am proud to tell u am one of those that benefited till this present moment from the scheme ... i swear to God , i don't lost a kOBO from my MAvro because had collected all my 2016 Mavro and still counting my thousands,,,,,,, MMM_NIGERIA ,,, together we change the world
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 25, 2017
hamzyluv:
am proud to tell u am one of those that benefited till this present moment from the scheme ... i swear to God , i don't lost a kOBO from my MAvro because had collected all my 2016 Mavro and still counting my thousands,,,,,,, MMM_NIGERIA ,,, together we change the world
how did u collect ur 2016 mavro?
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by deathstroke(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
habby51:

Hmmmmmmm
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hmmmmmmm
The same man I paid 2
Thinking i'll be merge too
Am duped
Thank you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INNOSON MOTORS - World's First Black-owned Car Manufacturer / Imagine If All Dangote Trucks Were Built Like This (Photos And Video) / Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.