Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" (57341 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by TinaAnita(f): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Space booked
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Maximus85(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
klanny:
It seems Tonto Dikeh has been holding in a lot for too long and just has to get things off her chest.Moreso, having thousands of comments daily telling you to go back to your husband can be frustrating .
In yet another post on Instagram, Tonto Dikeh replied a fan who asked how she lost so much weight .She wrote

How? It was very simple having a husband who cheats on a roll and uses you for a punching bag and suffering gross verbal Abuse sun Up to sun down in my home..Am sure any woman would loss weigh,I look pretty because Am serving a living God who never Sleeps!!!

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/02/tonto-dikeh-says-her-husband-was-cheat.html

I know she smokes "bush" but I don't think she's lying here.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Icon79(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is really becoming childish on the part of Tonto Dikeh.

You may be a public figure but you gotta keep your ish private!

O pari
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by emi14: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Is the lady Tonto the only woman in Nigeria. Her lifestyle is carcar
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by KKKWHITE(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Karma is at work .

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by iykenathan162(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
no be did Toto dey always dey show us cars and iPhone 7 wee Churchill bought her. wetin come the happen now if I talk sey Toto marry church for wealth some Pple go call for my neck.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by TinaAnita(f): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
She has really emaciated compared to when the journey was smooth. I think it's best for her to vent her anger and frustrations on social media than to go jump off the bridge. I can overlook and excuse cheating but not domestic violence. Beating should not be tolerated by anyone..

I just hope she isn't trying to gain sympathy from the public, I hope she is telling the truth but why would she lie about that? Churchill over to you____
This is one issue that scares the hell out of the likes of Genevieve among other spinsters

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by relevanteism(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Seems nairaland no get better news again.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by TinaAnita(f): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Icon79:
This is really becoming childish on the part of Tonto Dikeh.

You may be a public figure but you gotta keep your ish private!

O pari

As if you aren't enjoying her tantrums. Hypocrite spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Geeweeny(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Women are quick to support their fellow women when they ever raise the case of abuse in a relationship, do u know men also suffer abuse in a relationship, that reckless talk you tell ur husband or that stupid comparison with Mrs A husband, but that's not what my comment is, I came across a place where Tonto said she made Churchill, do I need to remind him who is Churchill uncle..... OBJ... Yeah former president of this country.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by segzyndpep(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Why is it that its all this celeb that always have issue when it comes to marriage..it means they marry for selfish gain and not because they are compactible....so i blame tonto

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Nofuckgiven: 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Don't worry Tonto dearie after all Monalisa,Funke and even old mama Clarion Chukwura remarried better men than their exes. I am very sure you can still meet someone who will heal your broken heart. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by ochallo: 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tonto has been known to be a pathological liar in the past.

1. she said she came from nothing and had to work for N200, which her sister immediately refuted.

2. Someone said tonto bought clothes from her and she said she doesn't know that person only to end up burning the clothes so as not to pay the person back.

3. She said she sleeps with neck braces everyday,

Even in her statement she claimed she lied about gifts from him.
I don't give a fuuuck about them but tonto and the truth are like day and night.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Marriage is such a huge institution
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Emycord: 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
klanny:
The Guy lifestyle tire me oooo ..Upon say e dey marry celeb , wey e for dey hold like treasure
if the celeb respect herself we always know her type wont last in matrimony . Mercy johnson will have the last laugh

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mtcheewww. .. oshisko
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Icon79(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
TinaAnita:

As if you aren't enjoying her tantrums. Hypocrite spotted

Actually, I am not. Because I like that girl.

I think she's a good actress, but for her to come to the world wide web to spread dirty laundries (including her std status) is way beneath her.
Certain things are best discussed in private.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by GregZoe(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
For funny naija pics, memes and quotes.👇👇 https://mobile.facebook.com/mrLeeUnseriouslee/?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
If I were the dude and I am not guilty of these things, I will just keep shut,post my health status from a very reputable hospital and known doctor online.

Get a competent lawyer,file for divorce as well as sueing her for defamation of character. Whatever she wishes to communicate with me will be through my lawyer.

As per the child,if she chooses to withhold the child, she will sign a document to that effect and agreeing that she willingly chose to exclude the father from the life of his son. He will need that for future purposes.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by ideology(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lesson to my daughters all that Glitters is not Gold
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by kosisokosi48(m): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
That guy fuckups plenty ooo[sup][/sup] undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by lailo: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
klanny:
I totally understand but the Man is supposed to at least acknowledge her worth in the society
her worth?In marriage?Guess that's what she was looking for.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by TinaAnita(f): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Lol Tonto should go and sleep,we don't care.

But I care so much so you lied
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by KingAfo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
onyekachee:
Mr church you cheat plus turned your wife to a punching bag,na only you Waka come sef?
Just tell him Wehdone sir

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by farous(m): 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
When marriage is built on personality/popularity and not TRUE Love,it will fail.Churchill married her because she is celebrity and popular and Tonto accepted because he has money and also popular.So who is deceiving who.The end product is definetly a failed marriage. #ILoveAndStandwithOmotola

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by youngjoy(f): 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
marriage is not a do or die affairs.. maybe they are not meant for each other.. above all i like her courage... i love u tonto n i pray God to heal ur broken heart
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by willibounce1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
klanny:
The Guy lifestyle tire me oooo ..Upon say e dey marry celeb , wey e for dey hold like treasure

Which nonsense treasure? You know the meaning of treasure? ITI like you
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Koolking(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
klanny:

Hold celeb like a treasure? Fame if not well managed makes one useless.
Before the woman in question married, her dark side overwhelmed what was left of her good side. It's obvious she wasn't able to manage the dark side while married.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by kosisokosi48(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
This guy self em fuckups plenty ooooo undecided undecided..... em need drilling shaaaa

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Baroba(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
This girl can f**k right off, I blame the man, you were hoping to make a weed smoking, monkey kissing, foul mouthed biatch into a housewife.. na homes it doesn't work, the pretence can only last for a short while before she reverts back to her real character.. This is the real slapper you married..

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by youngjoy(f): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
marriage is not a do or die affairs.. maybe they are not meant for each other.. above all i like her courage... i love u tonto n i pray God to heal ur broken heart.... this is woman supporting woman... women are really suffering in marriage lately
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by crackhouse(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
newyorks:
anono who to believe again.
u be stammerer?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking / Prince Ademola Adeyemo Is Dead / Richard Nnadi’s Traditional Wedding: Don Jazzy, Tonto Dikeh, Jude Okoye & Lasisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.